The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've never really been one to care about the world first race but I'm surprised that Limit are so far ahead, and actually look like they could win, It's nice seeing that a different guild could actually take the win, Past few races it's always been "Method will get it" and they have, And personally I've not heard of Limit before.

Also see a lot of talk about how the Horde side is obviously better with racials, considering the top 20 are all Horde guilds, But I'm assuming that for the average player it's really not that different lol

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    If you say so, that's your stance. He's a hero no matter how you feel.

I'd say shortening the war by some 2 years without holding a weapon (him and his team), is a damned huge deal.
    Not to further derail, but upon seeing Americans claim they alone saved Europe, one cannot help to contest their arrogance.
    Your stance is one of delusion. Turing is absolutely a hero but he did not do more than the entire effort of the US. Also the US is usually less arrogant than EU recently.
    Last edited by Xath; 2020-02-01 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post

US certainly did less on the battlefield, but it's hard to argue that who was more influential between them and Russia because each side contributed different things. It's like saying which is more important to running, your foot or your leg? They worked together. The US massively aided the Russian war effort through lend lease, Zhukov stated that there's no way that the Russians win the war without American aid (14,000 planes, 13,000 tanks, 500,000 other vehicles, tons of raw materials).

Russian troops won the war, but they did it using American products.

There's no reason to respond to your comment that Alan Turing did more than all of the US because that's laughable.
    https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...w=1199&bih=744

as someone who's dealt with being delusional before..you might need to check yourself into a mental institution.

Quote Originally Posted by GKLeatherCraft View Post
    I've never really been one to care about the world first race but I'm surprised that Limit are so far ahead, and actually look like they could win, It's nice seeing that a different guild could actually take the win, Past few races it's always been "Method will get it" and they have, And personally I've not heard of Limit before.

Also see a lot of talk about how the Horde side is obviously better with racials, considering the top 20 are all Horde guilds, But I'm assuming that for the average player it's really not that different lol
    Indeed, it'd be a damned shame if boss bugs would be the thing to make Limit lose the advantage they've worked for so far. Seeing another guild than Method win would be a welcome end to a WF race!

Especially as a setup for the first tier of Shadowlands. :d

Edit: Woah, Method is still at 9/12, they must be feeling the pressure now!

Quote Originally Posted by Azolluh View Post
    https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...w=1199&bih=744

as someone who's dealt with being delusional before..you might need to check yourself into a mental institution.
    The 3rd article that comes up states that 45% of the Russian vehicle fleet, 37% of their fuel, and 15% of their canned meat was provided by the US.

So nothing he really stated is wrong

Method abusing boss reseting even on split heroic raids i mean cmon can they be more dumb with this exploiting?

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Neither limit or method could go all out for Crucible due to MDI.
    Yeah Method only raided 16h/day for like 10 days, they didnt go all out at all /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post
    Method abusing boss reseting even on split heroic raids i mean cmon can they be more dumb with this exploiting?
    What is this "boss resetting" abuse, exactly?

5+ Year Old Account
    Do something clever and those who don't like you will call it abuse. Simple really.

Quote Originally Posted by swisscheese View Post
    The 3rd article that comes up states that 45% of the Russian vehicle fleet, 37% of their fuel, and 15% of their canned meat was provided by the US.

So nothing he really stated is wrong
    they're right about the materials but the Alan Turing thing was a bit silly.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    This is the definition of grasping at straws.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Do something clever and those who don't like you will call it abuse. Simple really.
    So it's just Boss resetting as everyone does it?

Figures, no way Method would risk their accounts and MDI participation by abusing shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Lol stop bullshiting. The only thing limit did was build resources and slightly increase meta uptime like in the start of an M+. Method stacked 4 20 stack grims of supremacy it's the difference between going 5 miles over the speed limit and going 100 over it. Blizzard has said they would have fixed it if they knew they were doing it.
    Aha so it was the 4 warlocks that it bugs people. So if they got 2 locks instead of 4 it would be 5 miles over and if limit got 4 DKs they would be the one being 100 over.

Aha so it was the 4 warlocks that it bugs people. So if they got 2 locks instead of 4 it would be 5 miles over and if limit got 4 DKs they would be the one being 100 over.
    No it wouldn't stop trolling. Also if they did it with two locks they wouldn't have killed the boss.

- - - Updated - - -

So it's just Boss resetting as everyone does it?

Figures, no way Method would risk their accounts and MDI participation by abusing shit.
    Okay so to expand. Currently Raden has around a 10 second respawn and can be reset. So what Method was doing is using 4 warlocks with grim of supremacy which gives an increased damage stack for every shard spent with infernal out. They did this 3 times before every pull. This enabled them to stack up grim to it's max 20 stacks on all 4 locks. The insanely increased damage from this let them tunnel the boss and save lust as the destro locks did their auto cleave on the first set of orbs. This let them push in 3 orbs then lust the second phase. Limit in contrast had 4 orbs and that's with lusting in the first phase. It's absolutely an exploit and was a huge difference. The only reason it didn't get hotfixed is blizz was asleep and after method killed it they couldn't fix it this reset or they would end up with a flower power situation it will be fixed on reset.

As complete anomaly Ra-Den re-spawns much faster after resetting then normal. Where its often like 30 seconds before a boss pops back Ra-den does it in 10?
    This means that you can pop a big cooldown like Summon Infernal to stack the Grimoir of Supremacy buff and before the buff runs out the boss will re-spawn so you can Summon Infernal again (because the cd resets when the boss does) and refresh and further stack the buff.

This means that Warlocks can stack that buff and do almost 300k dps.

Obviously not intended.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by ibogdandx View Post
    I dont thats the thing but why would you say stuff like that that's very easy to prove ? Like what.... It's dumb as hell . Why not just say they are doing some DBM timer stuff or positioning stuff or some pulls to know how they will tackle first phase or anything but why say they arent in the raid ?Get my point ?
    they can do what they want you are just watcher same as me

Limit should use that exploit on Ra-den during splits just to force Blizzard to fix it lol

I'm glad all you guys think it's just some funny meme that these guilds are literally cheating to get ahead. This is absolutely disgusting. I just cancelled my preorder for SL because I cannot believe how complicit Blizzard is with people cheating in their game. This is the one time Blizzard had a chance to show the entire world that they care about the sanctity of RWF and not only do they turn the other cheek, you guys are memeing it like this doesn't make WoW look terrible to a massive global audience. I am physically ill. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    I'm glad all you guys think it's just some funny meme that these guilds are literally cheating to get ahead. This is absolutely disgusting. I just cancelled my preorder for SL because I cannot believe how complicit Blizzard is with people cheating in their game. This is the one time Blizzard had a chance to show the entire world that they care about the sanctity of RWF and not only do they turn the other cheek, you guys are memeing it like this doesn't make WoW look terrible to a massive global audience. I am physically ill. Ugh.
    Christ, calm down before you have an aneurysm.

I wonder if N'Zoth won't spawn in Mythic unless you remove all Corrupted gear and the cloak.