Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    I'm glad all you guys think it's just some funny meme that these guilds are literally cheating to get ahead. This is absolutely disgusting. I just cancelled my preorder for SL because I cannot believe how complicit Blizzard is with people cheating in their game. This is the one time Blizzard had a chance to show the entire world that they care about the sanctity of RWF and not only do they turn the other cheek, you guys are memeing it like this doesn't make WoW look terrible to a massive global audience. I am physically ill. Ugh.
    Never has a poster been more accurate in choosing his avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    If you say so, that's your stance. He's a hero no matter how you feel.

I'd say shortening the war by some 2 years without holding a weapon (him and his team), is a damned huge deal.
    Not to further derail, but upon seeing Americans claim they alone saved Europe, one cannot help to contest their arrogance.
    You're the American wannabe . You said you're from Sweden and now you're suddenly in New Austin.

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    I'm glad all you guys think it's just some funny meme that these guilds are literally cheating to get ahead. This is absolutely disgusting. I just cancelled my preorder for SL because I cannot believe how complicit Blizzard is with people cheating in their game. This is the one time Blizzard had a chance to show the entire world that they care about the sanctity of RWF and not only do they turn the other cheek, you guys are memeing it like this doesn't make WoW look terrible to a massive global audience. I am physically ill. Ugh.
    Imagine cancelling your preorder not over the quality of the game or Blizzard's business practices, but over a player held race performing niche content the vast majority of players will never even see.

It's even more hilarious when you factor in that the world first is an opportunity for Blizzard to use the competitors as unpaid beta testers. They discover the bugs so Blizzard can patch them before the casual raiders can catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    @Queen of Hamsters

You made someone so mad they made an alt account, well played
    Haha, thanks for drawing my attention to it, I'm laughing so hard right now!

New Austin = Red Dead Redemption 2, before that I had Azeroth as my "location".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jokkan View Post
    You're the American wannabe . You said you're from Sweden and now you're suddenly in New Austin.
    You're beyond a hoot, I have to say!

I've had New Austin as my "location" for months now since I started up RDR2 again (It's a game state, iow). Before that I had Azeroth. Ooooopsie!
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-02-01 at 06:44 PM.

so tilted you need an alt account? LUL

It simply is not an exploit, no matter how many times people say it is - and even if it was, Limit did the same thing so you can't penalise method exclusively
    It simply is and they didn't. The only reason method won't be penalized is largely because blizzard would have to admit they fucked up by not having someone watching EU for this type of crap they were literally asleep.

I don't have my location so no one can make UK jokes, well I guess they can now
    oi mate, you got a loicense for that post?

Looks like Limit could take this. Good luck to them, I felt bad when they lost Azshara. The GM's a good guy.

If Limit didnt use 2 DKs resetting the boss they would not have killed Raden

Can't catch me copper, I didn't pay my telly license either

- - - Updated - - -

The reason Method won't be banned is because they, and all the other guilds resetting bosses, did nothing wrong.
    Which is why blizzard told limit they would have fixed it if they were awake rofl. Dude it was an exploit that they got away with because it would be embarrassing for blizz to admit they were literally asleep. Get over it.

Can't catch me copper, I didn't pay my telly license either
    As an Americlap, I applaud your bravery.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    As an Americlap, I applaud your bravery.
    All joking aside, i bet the make a lot less money off tv licenses now that streaming is such a big thing. They can only charge for licenses off tvs connected to cable.

A lot of people are cutting cable.

I don't have my location so no one can make UK jokes, well I guess they can now
    Britain, a colony to the U.S and soon to China too . enjoy it idiots. enjoy that brexit disaster.

enjoy that brexit disaster.
    I feel kind of bad for UK business people who had to travel to the greater EU for work consistently. When in the EU they basically had unimpeded travel, but now... who knows.

Method exploiting they way to the kill with 2 Druids, if they didnt have 2 druids they wouldnt have killed the boss

10+ Year Old Account
    method 10/12

> alt accounts

- - - Updated - - -

You realise Limit did the same thing right? And you can't really tell someone to get over something when you're the one crying, not them
    You do realize they didn't right? They did one reset to build resources and have a slightly extended meta. They did not stack 4 grims to 20 and skip an orb because of it. Not the same thing Limit went 5 miles over the speed limit Method went 100 miles over in a school zone.

I hate cheaters man

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't matter, in your book resetting a boss is an exploit, and the ToS doesn't care why you exploited, it only cares that you did. Blizzard should ban everyone, it'll be 100% fair then

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine if N'zoth gets fixed at the same time Method kills Carapace lol
    I'd give that a non 0% chance.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death