Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I hate cheaters man

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't matter, in your book resetting a boss is an exploit, and the ToS doesn't care why you exploited, it only cares that you did. Blizzard should ban everyone, it'll be 100% fair then

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine if N'zoth gets fixed at the same time Method kills Carapace lol
    And blizzard has shown multiple times in the past they take degree of abuse into account. If you were doing the wq reset bug say twice you would probably get passed over if you did it 20 plus times they came down hard.

Sco was the problem.

Or not.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    They might be starting to pull N'zoth soon so might see some pulls within an hour they are thinking on another split run to funnel gear

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    Sco was the problem.
    Sco is good at hype and management and building the brand but he isnt a great tank player
    "We Choose Truth over Facts" - Joe Biden
    "You're too old to vote for me" - Joe Biden

We need to completely demolish MAGAFT

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    And blizzard has shown multiple times in the past they take degree of abuse into account. If you were doing the wq reset bug say twice you would probably get passed over if you did it 20 plus times they came down hard.
    What all three guilds have done is not an exploit because in order for it to be an exploit it would have to be unintended now the respond timer is intended the different class with parts is intended therefore the ability to do that on that boss is intended now blizzard overlooked the possibility that players would figure that out and did not think it was a big deal when boss was out however seeing the results they are going to fix it on next reset and likely Nerf the health of the boss by about 10%

And exploit would be what was done in the weekend where you would kill me a mechanic in the fight that was not 100%. And it was a bug however what top you’ll have done in this race is more comparable to the wind Dragon adequate where there was a strat To kill it that merely required you to stand in a certain place no one was banned for that because it was lizard’s fault not knowing how everything would work they did change it and no one was banned

Which is why blizzard told limit they would have fixed it if they were awake rofl. Dude it was an exploit that they got away with because it would be embarrassing for blizz to admit they were literally asleep. Get over it.

We still got no proof for this '' '' '' 'fix' '' '' '' '
    Limit and max said so much bs in the past, cannot trust em

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    What all three guilds have done is not an exploit because in order for it to be an exploit it would have to be unintended now the respond timer is intended the different class with parts is intended therefore the ability to do that on that boss is intended now blizzard overlooked the possibility that players would figure that out and did not think it was a big deal when boss was out however seeing the results they are going to fix it on next reset and likely Nerf the health of the boss by about 10%

And exploit would be what was done in the weekend where you would kill me a mechanic in the fight that was not 100%. And it was a bug however what top you’ll have done in this race is more comparable to the wind Dragon adequate where there was a strat To kill it that merely required you to stand in a certain place no one was banned for that because it was lizard’s fault not knowing how everything would work they did change it and no one was banned
    You can't really say a considerably shorter respawn time is "intended", specially since it's an outlier. More likely that bob the intern entered the wrong number than they intended 1 boss out of the last 100 or so do have a shorter than 30 sec respawn timer.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    We still got no proof for this '' '' '' 'fix' '' '' '' '
    Limit and max said so much bs in the past, cannot trust em
    I mean, didn't we see guilds today still using the same thing? It wasn't changed, nevermind anyone actually getting punished for it. If Blizzard wanted to do anything, they blew their chance. I guess "we were asleep" is as good excuse as any.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    I mean, didn't we see guilds today still using the same thing? It wasn't changed, nevermind anyone actually getting punished for it. If Blizzard wanted to do anything, they blew their chance. I guess "we were asleep" is as good excuse as any.
    They can't change it at this point until Tuesday or they end up with a flower power situation.

They can't change it at this point until Tuesday or they end up with a flower power situation.
    Flower power situation?

There was finally a legit ra den kill

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    You can't really say a considerably shorter respawn time is "intended", specially since it's an outlier. More likely that bob the intern entered the wrong number than they intended 1 boss out of the last 100 or so do have a shorter than 30 sec respawn timer.
    The spawn time is the same in all difficulties right??

If so then blizzard knew about it since ptr testing

- - - Updated - - -

The spawn time is the same in all difficulties right??

If so then blizzard knew about it since ptr testing
    Blizzard knows about a lot of things in PTR testing that never get changed, doesn't mean that they're intended.

I think it's funny MMO-Champion never made a front page post updating the race this morning when Limit was ahead 11/12 and method was still 9/12. Yet when method is in the lead they make updated front page posts every hour.

3+ Year Old Account
    Are Method done for the day/Doing N'Zoth off camera?

Which is why blizzard told limit they would have fixed it if they were awake rofl.

Been lurking here for years but just had to finally make an account to ask you some questions. How does blizzard - a multinational, multibillion dollar company saying they would have fixed it IF THEY WERE AWAKE make any sense? In what world do big companies talk like that? Where is this e-mail, why have no one seen it? This sounds like the biggest bullshit I have ever seen and I can not comprehend how can people fall for this ridiculous lie...

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Timewalker View Post
    Are Method done for the day/Doing N'Zoth off camera?
    They arent even on NZoth they are on Carapace
    "We Choose Truth over Facts" - Joe Biden
    "You're too old to vote for me" - Joe Biden

We need to completely demolish MAGAFT

And who was that? Aversion are stacking GoSup on warlocks like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by vexor navy View Post
    Been lurking here for years but just had to finally make an account to ask you some questions. How does blizzard - a multinational, multibillion dollar company saying they would have fixed it IF THEY WERE AWAKE make any sense? In what world do big companies talk like that? Where is this e-mail, why have no one seen it? This sounds like the biggest bullshit I have ever seen and I can not comprehend how can people fall for this ridiculous lie...
    Blizzard closely monitors the progress of the world first.

Kil'jaeden's health was so overtuned, Method messaged Blizzard and said that the health needed to be nerfed. Blizzard told them to try. Method wiped once and walked away. They came back and the health was nerfed.

Limit pulling N'zoth

Limit dying really fast into first phase lul method would never die this fast /s

Anyone remembers when blizz """"fixed"""" the raptor boss mid fight cause people just stacked healers to cheese it (there is a video of it)

But they wont change a respawn timer cause people would get mad