Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post
    this should be bannable in a WF race
    It's not like they were forced to stream it.

Both Method and Limit have said it would be dumb NOT to gather all data you can.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    The race matters because of how bad the expansion was. The race is the only remotely interesting thing about WoW since Legion.
    How do you figure out if a person dislikes bfa?

Don't worry, they will tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    *in your opinion*
    I mean no one sane would deny that Paragon at their prime was about as good as anyone ever got at WoW

Having an 18 hour advantage and only be 20% of the boss hp ahead shows the difference in skill between Method and Limit imo

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    It is an opinion, not a fact, that there is no competition

- - - Updated - - -

You remember just one tier ago when like 30 guilds had downed blockade and were all competing for WF Jaina? And Method aren't winning now are they? Competition is very much alive
    There are two guilds that have a realistic shot just like there were two guilds with a shot on Jaina. The only reason pieces took crucible is because limti scrapped the tier due to mdi and method was missing half their roster because of mdi. Pieces are very very good and some of the best players in the world but head to head they aren't beating those two guilds at their peak.

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    US servers were up after 7pm (tuesday CET), usually weekly reset is 4pm CET
    Ahh, CET, thanks for Clarifying that, it sounded like they had their Reset in the Middle of the day. ^^ That would´ve been weird.

Having an 18 hour advantage and only be 20% of the boss hp ahead shows the difference in skill between Method and Limit imo
    I dunno, the % can lie on Nzoth as the fight seems to be a total nightmare

this should be bannable in a WF race
    So instead just get some random person to look on his stream and then tell him, there'd be literally no way to track that. You stream progress you expect your competition to take every bit of info you show, thats why for YEARS no-one streamed world first races.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    % means nothing. Took method longer to beat Illganoth and Carapace and Method had advantange to see comps and how they killed. Imagine if Limit didnt stream Method might still be stuck on Ra-Den
    "We Choose Truth over Facts" - Joe Biden
    "You're too old to vote for me" - Joe Biden

We need to completely demolish MAGAFT

thats true if limit wouldnt stream the raden exploit method might not have know about it

Quote Originally Posted by Ralahast View Post
    33.33 (repeating of course) percent chance that it goes down before the reset.
    Thanks that's all I needed to know.

Quote Originally Posted by js3915 View Post
    % means nothing. Took method longer to beat Illganoth and Carapace and Method had advantange to see comps and how they killed. Imagine if Limit didnt stream Method might still be stuck on Ra-Den
    You are talking as if Method isn't raiding on a extremely high level.
    Whose best between Limit and Method? I don't think there is a obvious answer to that, as both guilds are raiding at a level that none of us here on this forum will ever even attempt.

Method was the guild that started this whole "Let's stream world first raids" stuff. They would be massive idiots if they didn't understand that other guilds will be watching their streams for info on how to down bosses. And the rest of the world would have to be massive idiots if they wouldn't understand that if they stream their own progress, that Method will do the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

thats true if limit wouldnt stream the raden exploit method might not have know about it
    Oo no, the moment someone notices the boss respawns way faster they will realise it can be abused.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benitora View Post
    You are talking as if Method isn't raiding on a extremely high level.
    Whose best between Limit and Method? I don't think there is a obvious answer to that, as both guilds are raiding at a level that none of us here on this forum will ever even attempt.

Method was the guild that started this whole "Let's stream world first raids" stuff. They would be massive idiots if they didn't understand that other guilds will be watching their streams for info on how to down bosses. And the rest of the world would have to be massive idiots if they wouldn't understand that if they stream their own progress, that Method will do the same.
    Hell no Method was no the first. An Asian stream I think was first during Legion, and then a few Western did it and only after that did Method get in on it.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Im leaving have fun till the end of the race

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Hell no Method was no the first. An Asian stream I think was first during Legion, and then a few Western did it and only after that did Method get in on it.
    Let me rephrase:
    Method was the first guild to make progress raiding streaming popular.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Oo no, the moment someone notices the boss respawns way faster they will realise it can be abused.

- - - Updated - - -

Weil, some guilds in the Top 500 were streaming since whenever. Method was the first guild streaming with a shot at getting r1.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by js3915 View Post
    Sure, just like every tier where method was stuck on some mid tier boss while another guild started with end boss progress

Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    Weil, some guilds in the Top 500 were streaming since whenever. Method was the first guild streaming with a shot at getting r1.
    Yeah MidWinter streamed quite a bit in ToT way back in MoP but they didn't show damage meters or comms during it - and it started to become more popular around that time. I'm glad to see most everyone streaming prog now though - as an outsider it makes the race more entertaining to follow.

Let me rephrase:
    Method was the first guild to make progress raiding streaming popular.
    What? No. Midwinter was streaming and competing in the race during Throne of Thunder. Where did you think Sloot's streaming career started? Sloot alone had thousands of viewers during ToT.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstermash View Post
    What? No. Midwinter was streaming and competing in the race during Throne of Thunder. Where did you think Sloot's streaming career started? Sloot alone had thousands of viewers during ToT.
    Midwinter was not in a position to have a chance at wf that tier.

They did have comms. At least Sloot did. I watched his stream religiously back then.

Method was the guild that started this whole "Let's stream world first raids" stuff.
    Wrong, they saw top 5 Asian guilds streaming progress and getting ridiculous viewers and realized the money they where leaving on the table.