Page 3 of 200 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Limit has a small advantage to Method due to starting the 8.3 earlier. It's pretty close regardless. The other guilds are not as committed.

http://wowsnips.xyz/
    Wtf did someone specially make a website just for that shit lol? Anyway, Method has overtaken Limit in this "race" now haha

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Wtf did someone specially make a website just for that shit lol? Anyway, Method has overtaken Limit in this "race" now haha
    C'mon dude, it's a nice site.

On an urelated note, seems like most important characters from all guilds will practically be neck level 80 at the start of the race.

Quote Originally Posted by birdynumnum View Post
    What is it that makes Method so special? Do they have a strong recruitment team finding Azeroth's top tier try hards?
    the best managers out of any other guild

Isn't anyone afraid that if the tunning is really tight, the progress on last bosses will depend on how many people got lucky enough in your raid to have R3 infinite stars and will have 10 or 15k more DPS than an equally geared DPS?

Quote Originally Posted by crashley View Post
    Isn't anyone afraid that if the tunning is really tight, the progress on last bosses will depend on how many people got lucky enough in your raid to have R3 infinite stars and will have 10 or 15k more DPS than an equally geared DPS?
    I would expect a patch tomorrow or next week that nerfs it before the race starts.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

"managers" you make it sound like a proper company / job

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by birdynumnum View Post
    "managers" you make it sound like a proper company / job
    It is for some.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

15+ Year Old Account
    I mean i want a good race but afraid is a strong word. Plus if they have rank 3 stars with little cr they might get destroyed at a really bad time

7+ Year Old Account
    That was already present in the past. Top guilds always go to Mythic highly under geared, so they rely on different RNG quite a lot, for example Azshara's empowerment landing on proper DPS players.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I will be tuning in for sure but let's face it. The really interesting part about those streams are the commentators, if they manage to say something interesting and entertaining it's a pleasure to watch. Otherwise it's just watching a raid wipe until they stop wiping. Hardly riveting

Limit dont get payed from their sponsors to wf race?

Quote Originally Posted by m2k View Post
    Limit dont get payed from their sponsors to wf race?
    Not sure but they recently got sponsored by complexity gaming so maybe.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post

Guess it's time for our semi-quarterly moderator sanctioned nation bashing bonanza! Woo!

Strap in kids for the following:

• Page after page of players debating whether EU's WF superiority is due to their players being naturally better at video games or simply having more available vacation days
    • Nationalist players giving backhand comments like, "Method is undoubtedly the best but I can't help but root for Limit!"
    • Players attempting to psychoanalyze the mental well-being of raiders by way of deciphering their tone in Twitter posts
    • B o z z e l p r o g r e s s
    • The word "choke." A lot.
    forgot the reset time differences
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~

Don't currently have a raid team so I'll just be watching sloot. Sure he's not shoot for WF but it's far more interesting then watching the no comms streams to me, I like hearing what they're doing and the callouts, not a fan of casters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Not sure but they recently got sponsored by complexity gaming so maybe.
    Well, Complexity throws $$$ like crazy at their CS:GO team, so I imagine Limit will also get some.

Limit will start strong till EU is opened them method will come in take the win like always.

Limit is going harder than they ever have before, if they don't win this time it's going to really sting. Personally I hope they come 3rd and a chinese guild comes 2nd, just for the extra salt.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Confirmation on the inner guild drama in Method? Afraid it might cause problems with their push for WF.

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Confirmation on the inner guild drama in Method? Afraid it might cause problems with their push for WF.
    What drama?

Quote Originally Posted by WraithKingOstarion View Post
    remember: if you're not first, you're last.
    That's why I prefer boxing -- if you lose you come out 2nd!