Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Does anyone know if Method will be streaming with live voice comms? I get that they might be revealing tactics but Limit had no issues with live comms. It just makes it much more enjoyable to watch, watching a muted stream with a song in the background is meh.
    Doubt it has much to do with "revealing strats" as much as it does save the team from having to censor themselves after somebody goes full retard.

Quote Originally Posted by WraithKingOstarion View Post
    remember: if you're not first, you're last.
    rofl you seems like some video game jock when you say this. truly funny
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Quote Originally Posted by Season2mask View Post
    Is there anyone in Method with good taste in music? Every stream has EDM bullshit.
    Yliajo sometimes plays good music. If you like metal.
    A darkness carried in the heart can not be cured by moving the body from one place to another. (Lennier to Vir in Babylon 5:"Dust to Dust")
    -----
    My toons: Warrior | DK | Monk | Paladin | Lock | Druid

Quote Originally Posted by Goraidh View Post
    Yliajo sometimes plays good music. If you like metal.
    Is there any streamer that plays classical music? That would be a refreshing first.

Quote Originally Posted by Proper Ninja View Post
    rofl you seems like some video game jock when you say this. truly funny

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    You mean the pathetic 25% nerf that basically did nothing?
    Pretty much. I've got a feeling more nerfs will be coming but if not, I'm wrong, stack Infinite Stars and all DPS checks will be nulled.

The Unstoppable Force
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    Pretty much. I've got a feeling more nerfs will be coming but if not, I'm wrong, stack Infinite Stars and all DPS checks will be nulled.
    Seems they are changing it quite a bit since I made my earlier post. They're making it so it scales based on ilvl rather than attack/spell power. Don't know how much that will nerf it though so we'll have to wait and see I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Doubt it has much to do with "revealing strats" as much as it does save the team from having to censor themselves after somebody goes full retard.
    This.

I'm honestly surprised that Limit manages to do that. From my experience most high end guilds/players tend to have a pretty politically incorrect vocabulary, seeing Limit not actually blow it within the first 5 minutes of turning on the stream is actually amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    So Limit just has bad ilvl . They just grind 1000x more than Method to wear bad gear and Method is secretly using some special low ilvl gear that gives you 20% more power!.
    Damn I've missed the hilariously absurd excuses Limit always gets in the race thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by ID811717 View Post
    But it's bag ilvl, not equipped ilvl. So Limit consistently got more lucky with titanforges, while Method consistently more lucky with better itemization?
    I am just saying item level is really bad benchmark this days since you used this benchmark to claim that "hurrr durrr limit bad they more ilvl hurhrrr duirrrr"

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Is there any streamer that plays classical music? That would be a refreshing first.
    Jeathe does sometimes.