Page 8 of 200 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    Pretty much. I've got a feeling more nerfs will be coming but if not, I'm wrong, stack Infinite Stars and all DPS checks will be nulled.
    Seems they are changing it quite a bit since I made my earlier post. They're making it so it scales based on ilvl rather than attack/spell power. Don't know how much that will nerf it though so we'll have to wait and see I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Doubt it has much to do with "revealing strats" as much as it does save the team from having to censor themselves after somebody goes full retard.
    This.

I'm honestly surprised that Limit manages to do that. From my experience most high end guilds/players tend to have a pretty politically incorrect vocabulary, seeing Limit not actually blow it within the first 5 minutes of turning on the stream is actually amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    So Limit just has bad ilvl . They just grind 1000x more than Method to wear bad gear and Method is secretly using some special low ilvl gear that gives you 20% more power!.
    Damn I've missed the hilariously absurd excuses Limit always gets in the race thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by ID811717 View Post
    But it's bag ilvl, not equipped ilvl. So Limit consistently got more lucky with titanforges, while Method consistently more lucky with better itemization?
    I am just saying item level is really bad benchmark this days since you used this benchmark to claim that "hurrr durrr limit bad they more ilvl hurhrrr duirrrr"

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Is there any streamer that plays classical music? That would be a refreshing first.
    Jeathe does sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Is there any streamer that plays classical music? That would be a refreshing first.
    By classical u mean Beethoven, Mozart? Or clasic of a genre like classic rock?

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Classical as in the form of a symphony, concerto, fugue, sonata, cantata, opera, etc.

alright so some nerd break it down for me

who did splits better this week
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Looks like Mages and Warlocks are good too?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Fun game: Spot the SPriest.
    Yeah, realised after that they were doing class splits apparently

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how the newly formed "Imperative" is going to fare. Quote from wowprogress:

Mission
    With a lack of global presence from North American guilds and a revived hunger for the struggle and rewards of competing, Imperative was born. With fewer guilds choosing to raid hardcore and players consolidating, Imperative will be a fresh new opportunity to some, and for others it will be the endgame.

Imperative
    A lack of a large NA presence on the world stage culminated in the creation of Imperative, thus why we choose the name. With leadership having prior raided in guilds such as Blood Legion, Wildcard Gaming, and Vigil, our goal is very simple; we want to foster an enjoyable but also agile environment. This entails respectful yet detailed concise criticism and an atmosphere where you can count on the same level of effort from your fellow raiders.
    Well, good luck, guys

Also: seems like Method's JB has joined them..
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2020-01-26 at 09:48 AM. Reason: redundant

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Good question. In my opinion it’s mainly Sco’s incredible longevity and ability to just keep rebuilding a top tier roster around him. I don’t even know if anyone else in guild has been around nearly as long as he has.
    Isnt Sco one of the Method founders?

10+ Year Old Account
    There are plenty of reasons in the WF race why item level is not a useful benchmark. #1 is it might just reflect how much your raid is focusing on the top 20 characters versus the top 40 - people playing alts = less time getting titanforged on mains = slightly lower item level.

And with so much power now not tied directly to item level - corruption, benthic, azerite traits, etc. - guilds aren't even necessarily focusing on getting the highest ilvl gear but focused more on getting the right traits.

I keep missing the part where Limit has a valid excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    Isnt Sco one of the Method founders?
    I don't know if he founded the guild but I've seen a lot of people say he was a guild leader/raid leader since at least AQ. He is the longest running member anyway. I believe Rogerbrown joined in Ulduar, not sure if anyone else has been around that long?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Both in a lot of cases

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    I keep missing the part where Limit has a valid excuse.
    Can you show me on a doll where did big bad limit player touch you?

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post

Also: seems like Method's JB has joined them..
    Wonder why he joined them and not Limit with Shakib.

Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    people say he was a guild leader/raid leader since at least AQ

lol sco isnt the raid leader, hes just a tank

So he’s not exactly a plus member of the raid team (but he’s fine), but it seems like he’s great at just the administrative side of the guild and that’s been the thing that keeps them going.
    Sco is the co-founder and co-owner of the Method organization, alongside Sascha Steffens, a German dude.

Not to mention he is the Method guild leader. There is a lot of leadership necessary to keep 30 or 40 egos in check to achieve a working team, nothing of it has got to do with raidleading.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, seems like Exorsus are looking to get themselves in shape for the race with 2nd place at ilvl worldwide.

Would love to see some fierce competition from them again.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    the race for classic BWL first is more exciting than BFA

Damn, Honestly not really trying in the ilvl department. I'd love to see an Alliance guild in the top 10

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    Said no one ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. And that seems to be his strength - also it means he’s not killing himself wearing every possible hat.

Must be doing something right either way - people at the top wouldn’t put up with him if he’s as dead weight as some think he is.
    I think most people seriously underestimate the value of good leadership and what it takes.
    Just look at how the Serenity guild drama worked out. Most of the best Method players left Method along with Slootbag back then. They thought it is enough to just have the best players and success will fall in their lap. It doesn't. And as we could all witness, it didn't work out. Lots of former Method-Serenity players came crawling back to Method.

Meanwhile, Method just merged with another guild and brought the guild back to the top despite lacking most of their former members like Fragnance and others.
    I think the only ones remaining at Method in that time were Justwait, Perfecto and Rogerbrown.

Iconic video of Sco rage btw....may I just say THE GLYPH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    Nothing in classic is world first worthy, its all meme tiers.

Limit has gone full blaster this tier, and they're right alongside Method. If there were ever a time when NA and EU were on the most even footing for world first raiding, it's right now. If the content is challenging and corruptions are reined in by Blizzard before mythic launch, I think this could be the most interesting race we've seen. Both guilds are putting in the same hours and prep work, all that's left is to perform.

I would give the edge to Method, but there is no guarantee here.