Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    So, Method its donezo? its 3 bosses vs 1 for Limit
    Limit will still lose some time while Blizzard are tuning the boss in real time.

Just woke up (EU) and I thought I'd see Method at least in the last 20% of Fury. Wew they are so behind, it's actually getting interesting now.

I wonder what will happen to Method if they lose.
    They ahve mostly been coasting on inertia for a while now being the best, but if they lose, and they really dislike playing the game as much as they seem to then i wonder if they might disband, or at least fall down the rankings quickly as they have little reason to keep challenging themselves for the win.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Not a Method fan but I dont see why some Method fans are worrying. I dont see Method panicking at all, they'll kill Ily after splits quickly and progress on carapace. Even if Method doesn't kill Carapace today Limit wont make much progress on Nzoth today. End bosses are ridiculously tuned and very unforgiving, its going to be awhile before Limit gets to last phase. Method has plenty of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I wonder what will happen to Method if they lose.
    They ahve mostly been coasting on inertia for a while now being the best, but if they lose, and they really dislike playing the game as much as they seem to then i wonder if they might disband, or at least fall down the rankings quickly as they have little reason to keep challenging themselves for the win.
    Nothing major. They've lost before. They'll possibly look at replacing some folks on the roster, maybe they'll change prep for the future.

Don't forget, the guild actually broke up a couple of expansions ago and Sco merged the few left with Rapid Eye Movement and remade the guild.

It's too big of a business for them.

On this note, I wouldn't be surprised if Limit flirted with the idea of merging with Pieces. They added 5 new raiders and they are BEASTS

Quote Originally Posted by Xizz View Post
    Not a Method fan but I dont see why some Method fans are worrying. I dont see Method panicking at all, they'll kill Ily after splits quickly and progress on carapace. Even if Method doesn't kill Carapace today Limit wont make much progress on Nzoth today. End bosses are ridiculously tuned and very unforgiving, its going to be awhile before Limit gets to last phase. Method has plenty of time.
    This time there are 2 great equlizers.

1. Corruption gear is readily available and extremely powerful if you stack it correctly. The downside to using them can almost be entirely nullified when compared to the potential DPS gains. Unless N'zoth's hidden phase has abilities created specifically to punish players with high corruption then the top guilds will still be massively powerful.

2. Method seems to not be completely in the game. It doesnt feel like there are many there who really want to play the game, i get the impression most of them join because they are used to winning and are coasting on inertia at this point.

There is also the fact that Limit is far ahead on bosses that they might have simply gotten lucky on. Regardless they are definitely the ones who are most likely to win at this point, though they might do something stupid, or Method might catch up.

Method is slow and steady. I think there is a good chance they will pull through.

Limit raiding in 1.5hrs, going to be fun seeing this fight.

Do they have another group doing Mythic???

Method just taking their time wiping on heroic for 4 hours while they're 2 bosses behind lmao

What a pathetic performance so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    1. They haven't lost yet

2. Even if they do, you can't really expect them to win every tier, it's healthy for the scene for other people to win
    They ahve still won all the raids in recent times, meaning that them losing is a pretty major happening, as it means they somehow did not have what it took to keep the throne, which might further lead to different guilds making their way up.

Method also might not have the right corruption gear+essences/affixes, those kind of things are important for world first too. Limit probably have been playing more and got lucky with upgrades also.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post
    To think that if Method only used 2 locks on Raden all this talk about exploiting would end
    No it wouldn't because it would still be incredibly obvious what they did

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    Method also might not have the right corruption gear+essences/affixes, those kind of things are important for world first too. Limit probably have been playing more and got lucky with upgrades also.
    No they haven't both guilds have spent ungodly amounts of money on boes and are playing an insane amount that's what happens when you are paying players to play. They have people on bench who know they likely won't be in like Ruin and Sore who are extremely good players and are spamming the hell out of M+ to help gear up the people who will be in. Method is doing the same thing. At this point Limit right now is just looking better they aren't playing more they are just executing better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    This time there are 2 great equlizers.

1. Corruption gear is readily available and extremely powerful if you stack it correctly. The downside to using them can almost be entirely nullified when compared to the potential DPS gains. Unless N'zoth's hidden phase has abilities created specifically to punish players with high corruption then the top guilds will still be massively powerful.

2. Method seems to not be completely in the game. It doesnt feel like there are many there who really want to play the game, i get the impression most of them join because they are used to winning and are coasting on inertia at this point.

There is also the fact that Limit is far ahead on bosses that they might have simply gotten lucky on. Regardless they are definitely the ones who are most likely to win at this point, though they might do something stupid, or Method might catch up.
    The only boss that might not be an easily repeatable kill for Limit is likely Drest just because they kind of yoloed it and their multidotters/cleave demolished the fight. Carapace is a very repeatable kill. It's not like they were going from 50% to kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofimaster View Post
    Method just taking their time wiping on heroic for 4 hours while they're 2 bosses behind lmao

What a pathetic performance so far.
    second in the world. pathetic. are you even listening to yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by keldarepewpew View Post
    The bosses are just undertuned because they mis judged corruption, pretty sad race so far.
    They aren't undertuned. Limit just has literally 30 world class players to throw at the raid with level 80 necks and the ones not in raid are helping the other farm M+. Salaries make such a big difference in what people are willing to do. Ruin might be in for one boss total but is still contributing in a big way by helping farm M+ 12 plus hours a day for the people who are in same with Sore these are very good players who due to being on salary are available to help spam even if they likely won't be in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Just woke up (EU) and I thought I'd see Method at least in the last 20% of Fury. Wew they are so behind, it's actually getting interesting now.
    Serious question why did you expect that? Method only caught up to Limit after utilizing a very unintended mechanic and their dps overall has seemed much lower than Limit this tier whether this is due to stacking the wrong classes or something else isn't really certain but Limit has looked to be doing much more damage especially on burst phases.

Limit doing some pulls off stream last night was smart. With Method so far on on enrage on Il'yg multiple times (hitting it at 33 and 35%) it was apparent Method was going to have to do some splits which you try to hold off until the final boss.

You wanted Method to do these splits this morning with 0% free info from your early pulls that could make them optimize their splits more for N'Zoth in the process.

I though the point of people calling method exploiters was because they skipped a phase in the fight like i read in this topic not that they did it with warlocks instead of DKs.

If thats the case props to method for doing the same abuse as limit but do it better cause they managed to skip a phase with the exploit while limit didnt

Quote Originally Posted by BeatdownBrigade View Post
    Limit doing some pulls off stream last night was smart. With Method so far on on enrage on Il'yg multiple times (hitting it at 33 and 35%) it was apparent Method was going to have to do some splits which you try to hold off until the final boss.

You wanted Method to do these splits this morning with 0% free info from your early pulls that could make them optimize their splits more for N'Zoth in the process.
    I mean if they actually did such a thing of course it would seem to be a smart thing to get some accurate timers without doing method's work for them. If they did such a thing of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post
    I though the point of people calling method exploiters was because they skipped a phase in the fight like i read in this topic not that they did it with warlocks instead of DKs.

If thats the case props to method for doing the same abuse as limit but do it better cause they managed to skip a phase with the exploit while limit didnt
    Lol stop bullshiting. The only thing limit did was build resources and slightly increase meta uptime like in the start of an M+. Method stacked 4 20 stack grims of supremacy it's the difference between going 5 miles over the speed limit and going 100 over it. Blizzard has said they would have fixed it if they knew they were doing it.

[QUOTE=Xath;52067159]I mean if they actually did such a thing of course it would seem to be a smart thing to get some accurate timers without doing method's work for them. If they did such a thing of course.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean come on...lol. They didn't get to the final boss and do absolutely zero pulls on it to get any information to sleep on or get their weakaura guy working on. And they also didn't stop early to get an early start just to get to today and are now starting later than they have been all week after going 'to bed early'. They likely stayed up even later than usual pulling last night, hence their late start.