What does the neck on-use do? Just following the race...

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I still can't figure out if yours is a troll account or not

- - - Updated - - -

I think streaming was getting to him, this thread is evidence of how toxic high end pve can be and that was his audience - you could tell towards the end he was getting more and more fed up with people. Which I get, imagine having to deal with thousands of people trying to goof/ argue with you every day because you're the streamer. I dunno how they do it
    I got the feeling that he genuinely enjoyed it though, he seemed in his element with all the trash talk and so on. I don't blame him if he just got fed up with it.

Quote Originally Posted by SliGhR View Post
    What does the neck on-use do? Just following the race...
    It's a mechanic on the fight. Restores sanity

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    I got the feeling that he genuinely enjoyed it though, he seemed in his element with all the trash talk and so on. I don't blame him if he just got fed up with it.
    The other theory was that Method had an exclusive contract with Twitch and didn't want to test them. Idk if true. As far as I know he actually did a youtube stream for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    The other theory was that Method had an exclusive contract with Twitch and didn't want to test them. Idk if true. As far as I know he actually did a youtube stream for Christmas.
    You know, I wouldn't be surprised if they did have a contract, they've been losing so much lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    YouTube is notoriously complicit with streaming criminals so it makes sense he would stream on that platform.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2020-02-04 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    YouTube is notoriously complicit with streaming criminals so it makes sense he would stream on that platform.
    Are you five or something ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pieces 11/12 apparently?

3 way race boyos

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Has anyone ever figured out why he actually got like... perma'd?
    something something PooperNoodle something something

https://imgur.com/r/LivestreamFail/TSjMpDM

https://livestreamfails.com/post/52815
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2020-02-04 at 06:35 AM.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Are you five or something ?
    Lol you joke but after Blizzard seeks damages from Method as a whole for streaming blatant exploits there won't be many places left for those cheaters to stream. Josh is just ahead of the curve.

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    That tweet is fake and you should be perma'd for spreading shit like that. In the stream that clip is from she specifically denied anything 'bad' (i.e. criminal) happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Absolutely agreed. It’s funny because earlier in this thread everyone was wondering how Limit could compete with the Method stream given Methods big name casters. I think Preach is great but Method just can’t match the consistent quality of hearing guild voice comms.

I think this is pretty challenging to cast because you don’t necessarily know everything that’s going on.

Maybe the caster model would work better if the casters had access to voice or something.
    The thing is all of Methods casters seem to be 'entertainers'. They are the people you put on stream to talk a bunch and fill time, not the actual knowledgeable people who are usually on steam with them during stuff like the MDI or Arena.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Lol you joke but after Blizzard seeks damages from Method as a whole for streaming blatant exploits there won't be many places left for those cheaters to stream. Josh is just ahead of the curve.
    So you are 5 with a crackerjack law license

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post

https://imgur.com/r/LivestreamFail/TSjMpDM

https://livestreamfails.com/post/52815
    Stop spreading fake shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Xizz View Post
    blizz changed the fight again, yay!
    Hey, people wanted more aggressive balancing, they're doing it live!

Quote Originally Posted by Xizz View Post
    blizz changed the fight again, yay!
    What changed now? This is why limit called it?

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    What changed now? This is why limit called it?
    https://clips.twitch.tv/AmorphousTaw...ingoTwitchRaid

15+ Year Old Account
    jesus how incompetent can blizz get
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

I mean.....Back in any other tier the world first race was never streamed. So yeah , welcome to the world first, tons of bugs appeared to every world first guild , on top of my mind is Sinestra that took 28 days to kill which had tons of bugs , that boss was bugged as fuck . This is not even about EU or US or Limit or Method , is just about Activision-Blizzards incompetency .
    Also , any guild beeing in contact with Blizzard telling them how to fix the fight or shit like that is again just showing how incompetent they are when it comes to design. It's a fucking race why would someone who's participating in a race solving a puzzle tell you how to fix the puzzle :-??. After the whole bfa fiasco , the Reforged fiasco and etc my personal credibility in this Activision-Blizzard company has gone very low.
    Last edited by ibogdandx; 2020-02-04 at 02:25 AM.

blizzard has completely ruined this race. dismantling any lead limit earned themselves. insanity.