Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Because gear won't fix the issues at hand and it won't go up as much as you think since most already have optimal corruption and at least 468 plus ilvl which with no titan forging is decently close to cap.
    Ilvl will go up, ppl will have over 477 ilvl easily and with rank 12 cloak it will boost dps a lot.

Maybe Blizzard wants top guilds to kill last boss with rank 12 cloak and higher ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    Oh come on. There is a reason why companies use alphas/betas to identfy problems. Finding bugs is a random process, so it would be nigh impossible to identify bugs with an internal testing team. That is also why there is PTR testing of raids. So they deliberately accept some bugs at the mythic endboss because they rather keep these things secret from the public.
    Sure, finding a bug like "the boss bugs out when he yells something while two players simultaneously jump and take damage from X spell" is impossible.
    Finding a bug where the boss bugs out when reaching Phase X, oh come on.

There's no phase on N'zoth where we go into his stomach, brain or anything?

Quote Originally Posted by mmocfd1b0ab5a3 View Post
    Ilvl will go up, ppl will have over 477 ilvl easily and with rank 12 cloak it will boost dps a lot.

Maybe Blizzard wants top guilds to kill last boss with rank 12 cloak and higher ilvl.
    Uh we don't get rank 12 for a month dude. Next week is rank 9. If blizzard seriously does that it's going to cause huge issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Uh we don't get rank 12 for a month dude. Next week is rank 9. If blizzard seriously does that it's going to cause huge issues.
    It's not a huge issue, once top guilds kill it they just nerf the encounter like always. End boss lasting month isn't anything new.

I was looking forward to seeing the tears when people realise there is no mythic-only cinematic that fixes the story.

Now I just want the fucking thing to end.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Sure, finding a bug like "the boss bugs out when he yells something while two players simultaneously jump and take damage from X spell" is impossible.
    Finding a bug where the boss bugs out when reaching Phase X, oh come on.
    Maybe it is? So they didn't test the damage of an AoE which you should never get hit by, because you should be in a different room?
    If it were so easy, why is there not a single game launching without kind of "obvious" bugs?

Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    Maybe it is? So they didn't test the damage of an AoE which you should never get hit by, because you should be in a different room?
    If it were so easy, why is there not a single game launching without kind of "obvious" bugs?
    Because the game industry is terrible at QA? Testing costs money for minimal return and so gets marginalised and forgotten about with the expected result.

Good testing isn't just testing if the correct things happen, its also testing what happens when the user does something they are not supposed.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    blizzard has completely ruined this race. dismantling any lead limit earned themselves. insanity.
    Won't be the first time, remember Xavius? Method lost that because they expected a hard boss and it was easier than half the bosses in that raid lmao, as soon as u got cenarius even as a world 350 guild like mine, we downed it in like 20 pulls.

Sinestra was fixed because a death knight could practically solo it with dark sim,

Nefarian was changed because stacking ferals made a joke of the fight.

Hell eventually breadth was nerfed because that was cheesed on rag hc but this was unique in being long long after 1000's of kills.

Ra-den completely failed and you skipped half the encounter making it much easier than Lei shen.

Wasn't Jaina's water elemental changed or the hp.

It always happens in some way a final boss gets on the fly hotfixes, or changes after a reset i mean Kil'jeaden was monster nerfed before being killed. As a top guild you know at anytime blizzard can fuck your strategy in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    There's no phase on N'zoth where we go into his stomach, brain or anything?
    We are inside him the entire boss fight, the "N'zoth" we fight is his brain, as explained by Wrathion before the fight.
    Not to mention you can see his real body during the carapace fight, when you look up.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I was looking forward to seeing the tears when people realise there is no mythic-only cinematic that fixes the story.

Now I just want the fucking thing to end.
    And then spend until next raid bitching that the raid tiers are so short and over so fast. Where is the old Blizzard etc etc. Did I miss anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Because the game industry is terrible at QA? Testing costs money for minimal return and so gets marginalised and forgotten about with the expected result.

Good testing isn't just testing if the correct things happen, its also testing what happens when the user does something they are not supposed.
    Marked the important parts for you. The bug we are talking about is currently experienced by 60 players. Additionally many bugs happen due to some weird networking problems, which often makes it basically impossible to detect on-site.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Really? When did it last happen?
    Yogg with 0 keepers. And seeing how it hasn't happened since then, we can safely consider it an anomaly.

I got pretty board with this race pretty quickly. Can't say I enjoyed it nearly as much as the first and it's been a pretty consistent downward slop for me each tier.

Some very screwed up ppl in this thread, embarrassing themselves for all eternity. Oh well, back to the RACE.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    And then spend until next raid bitching that the raid tiers are so short and over so fast. Where is the old Blizzard etc etc. Did I miss anything?
    I'm not a raider; haven't been since Mists, though I somehow managed to get Nighthold Normal done during Legion for a quest.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

this is the second time this race Limit spends hours on a boss only for blizzard to change tactics.....

i mean if you don't like certain tactic why not hotfix it on the spot?
    also their hotfix for nzoth to make the thots move while casting is big change that should have been made from the start not at this point after 3 days of tries....

Me too. Uldir was so exciting to watch. Every raid since, it feels less so for me. I do wonder if the numbers are growing or not though since there is actual data involved which is more important than our anecdotes. And the fact that this final boss was THIS buggy certainly did not help.
    No idea. It just lacks entertainment value once I got over the "wow, it's the world first race and I never seen it" factor. Now I just feel like it's gameplay b roll with casters talking about energy drinks and what they had for dinner most the time. Then sure an extremely buggy encounter being broadcasted during a pretty bad PR time isn't so great to deal with either I would have to say. I don't want it to die or anything but it probably needs to figure out a way to keep dead air off the channel with more than what type of sandwich you like most conversations.

https://clips.twitch.tv/KindPlacidReindeerDansGame

why is the Raid Leader of Complexity Limit saying burn boss when they come out of the heart when they exploited the boss? Did they mean to kill the boss even if clearly exploiting?

I thought it's datamined that Magni and Mother eventually go berserk?
    Blizz really dislikes datamining, so instead of trying to encrypt and hide, they add a bunch of red herrings...