Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sykretts View Post
    Sometimes bugs just happen. Everything can be running smooth on the PTR, they bring it over to live and boom! everything goes haywire. Perfect example: the AH money bug. Mythic boss bugs are also hard to nail down as they have limited or no PTR testing and are only done internally so as to not create an unfair advantage.

Bugs happen; the ones that are reported should be fixed yes absolutely but ones that didn’t exist before bringing it to Live are another matter entirely

Edit: Limit are now at 25% on final boss after their reclear. This is their race to lose, they have a huge lead
    Last edited by MrLachyG; 2020-02-05 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Is the boss supposed to die at 25% or something ?
    Everyone is guessing that's when either he gets cannoned, or the next phase starts, since that's when a shield went up when he was bugged and they were dpsing him down.

If that is actually when he gets blown up, they could very well be a few pulls away from a kill. If it's just the start of another phase..... Well damn that's a long fight

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Let's not forget the easiest part of 25M raiding: Getting 25 people to show up. In fact, it was so easy that for the entirety of 10 and 25M raiding, 25M was vastly superior in popularity due to how easy it was.
    People take the path of least resistance

An example is how many 10 man guilds you saw but how few actually made it past certain roadblocks

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    People take the path of least resistance

An example is how many 10 man guilds you saw but how few actually made it past certain roadblocks
    I don't know about you but I personally felt like the 7/14H friends and family 10M Heroic guild (that skipped Shamans because the other tank usually raided with their monitor unplugged) in SoO had just as skilled players as the 14/14H 25M guild that used a fucking spreadsheet to assign interrupts on Garrosh. These two guilds were totally comparable and it's perfectly fine to consider yourself a Heroic raider regardless of whether you're in the former or latter example I provided.

Now I want to watch that Garrosh 10HC kill where the healer solo healed it all.

It'd be interesting to see what drama would ensue if Limit kill N'zoth before Method and before the Corruption nerfs go live.

Does anyone know where alpha is streaming their prog?
    You are everything, I never knew, I always wanted.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    blizzard has completely ruined this race. dismantling any lead limit earned themselves. insanity.
    What are you talking about Limit are still well in front

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    What are you talking about Limit are still well in front
    But Limit are the only guild in the world which was using Echoing Void! No one else does and will be completely unaffected by the change. Method is clearly going to stack Void Rituals and one shot the boss tommorow.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    But Limit are the only guild in the world which was using Echoing Void! No one else does and will be completely unaffected by the change. Method is clearly going to stack Void Rituals and one shot the boss tommorow.
    Can you give me some of what u are smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    He claimed conspiracy last race and joined Red Bull in trying to troll method
    Uh Method literally leaked their event. In no way whatsoever was limit the bad guys last tier.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jce4ever View Post
    Can you give me some of what u are smoking?
    What do you mean "u"? People said it above that this nerf is aimed at Limit, so it must be true. The only way this makes sense if if no other guild was stacking EV on tanks. Using %hp corruption on players with highest hitpoints to maximize damage, no one could have thought about that one.

That, or it's yet another case of "look at them changing stuff just to let Method win". Which one could it possibly be?

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Uh Method literally leaked their event. In no way whatsoever was limit the bad guys last tier.
    Don't forget that Method leaked the event because them trying to bully and extort Limit into signing with them for the race didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    Don't forget that Method leaked the event because them trying to bully and extort Limit into signing with them for the race didn't work.
    Yeah people are seriously kind of crazy I still can't believe they actually bought that for the community bs. Method is a corporation just like red bull just currently much smaller but also extremely ambitious.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    They also ruined their chances of getting anything similar that Limit is having now. Complexity/Red Bull level treatment, they have hotels with free food and shit. After Sco tweeted what he tweeted its hard to believe any big company would want to support Method on similar level.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    It's a totally different game now. The heroic dungeons dropped 346 and raid gear was 359 normal/372 heroic (26 item levels higher). The dungeons were still tricky at item level 359 (I didn't raid heroic) and were very challenging at 335. When a new raid came it frequently came with new dungeons like the ICC heroics.

At BFA launch, heroic dungeons were 325 and mythic gear was 385 (SIXTY item levels higher). The base game design is ridiculous, with m+ filling the gap.

Admittedly, the Cata dungeons had some problems - there were some dungeons where I remember ending up with no cc and everyone just left - but the lack of difficulty in all the base areas of BFA just... sucks. Sure m+ is interesting, but my first day in one I pugged into a group where people immediately started complaining about not doing skips etc. The whole, "Let's just go in here and try stuff, figure it all out, maybe wipe a bit" approach is dead. It's all get the addon that tells you where to go then rage every time someone dies.
    You know that m+ is timed yeah? So the whole “figuring it out maybe wipe a bit” is not helpful at all

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    They also ruined their chances of getting anything similar that Limit is having now. Complexity/Red Bull level treatment, they have hotels with free food and shit. After Sco tweeted what he tweeted its hard to believe any big company would want to support Method on similar level.
    Support Method? Method wants to become this "big" company themself. They are hosting free stuff for 20+ players. They are paying casters and on top of that all donations and earning during the race goes to charity.

They are partnered with wowhead, corsair, msi, a shit ton of very skilled streamers and a bunch of others.

You can't seriously be thinking that redbull payed limit the same amount that method earned last tier. That would be incredibly stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Support Method? Method wants to become this "big" company themself. They are hosting free stuff for 20+ players. They are paying casters and on top of that all donations and earning during the race goes to charity.

They are partnered with wowhead, corsair, msi, a shit ton of very skilled streamers and a bunch of others.

You can't seriously be thinking that redbull payed limit the same amount that method earned last tier. That would be incredibly stupid.
    I think you are mixing alot of things right out of the bat. Method players didn't make money. Method.gg made money. Those partnerships are same for both. Do you know what being Method streamer means, it means Method handles your sponsor shit for you and you dont have to worry about that stuff yourself. That also means you dont have the freedom to choose who you are working with. Anniefucshia left Method because of this.
    How do you know what kind of treatment Method players get? We all know what Limit has because they speak about it on the stream. All I have heard about Method is one guy complaining that they didn't take enough breaks. Which basically means that they dont have planned breaks, they just get food whenever they want. Limit guys have 2 long breaks because they get food at the hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    I think you are mixing alot of things right out of the bat. Method players didn't make money. Method.gg made money. Those partnerships are same for both. Do you know what being Method streamer means, it means Method handles your sponsor shit for you and you dont have to worry about that stuff yourself. That also means you dont have the freedom to choose who you are working with. Anniefucshia left Method because of this.
    How do you know what kind of treatment Method players get? We all know what Limit has because they speak about it on the stream. All I have heard about Method is one guy complaining that they didn't take enough breaks. Which basically means that they dont have planned breaks, they just get food whenever they want. Limit guys have 2 long breaks because they get food at the hotel.
    So you say that Limit players, who were paid/sponsored by Redbull last tier, earned more than method players, who were paid/sponsored by method? I can only repeat myself.. and I'm not mixing anything here.

Earning hundreds of thousands and you talk about 10$ food.

10+ Year Old Account
    wait what? What did method leak? idk this stuff can someone explain corporation stuff with method and so forth? thanks.