Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Props to Limit's sanity though holy shit.
    pun intended? maybe thats why we all get a cloak, blizzard are trying to improve our resistance to their shitty game design in 2020.

People love to shit on WoD but at least WoD raids were fucking legit.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Fight is so fucking buggy and shit that they had to be told how the fight is supposed to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    If that's the intended way to do the fight, the enrage timer seems a bit overtuned.
    Either that or his health is overturned.

If they intend to finish the phase without a 2nd portal (which seems odd at this point) then they need to nerf N'zoth's HP by at least 10%.

10+ Year Old Account
    So apparently they are supposed to burn boss lol...so the portal spawns for no reason? This is so dumb.

Blizzard will fix boss the second Method reaches 20% with everyone alive to help them third tier in a row.

10+ Year Old Account
    They need to save cds for every boss burn and just kill it before the enrage 4Head.

Dumb final boss for a dumb expansion. very fitting

Oh - again Max got a mail from Blizzard
    https://clips.twitch.tv/DirtyAgreeableScorpionMingLee

I was right!
    You are not supposed to go into the portal

So the boss isn't supposed to immune at 25.5%, but Blizzard has seen it do that for multiple days now and just now all of a sudden "fixed it" and its supposed to be a burn...yeah thats almost believable...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    How many QA dudes did they drop from wow?
    Like less than 15 according to docs submitted to the city, it wasn't a major portion of the qa team

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    So apparently they are supposed to burn boss lol...so the portal spawns for no reason? This is so dumb.
    With that 17% pull, it makes sense to do a burn on the boss, especially they had about 1minute left on the berzerk timer. What more they did not utilize the zero sanity buff. I remember Cho'gall having the corruption dmg buff too and raiders that time used it. And didn't their Time Warp debuff wear off by the time the zerk happened?

What a joke of a "mythic phase". A budget last boss of a budget expansion. Fitting in a way iguess.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post

I was right!
    This might be overdone and not funny BUT - SMALL INDIE COMPANY, really fits right now!

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    "Last phase doesn't work properly so let's just disable it and pretend it never existed." LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bjay View Post
    The most infuriating thing about all the absolute horseshit you've been spewing in this thread is not how sure you are of your bullshit information but that someone can't just put you in your place through the internet short of SWATing your ass.

All this "if I remember correctly", "I'm pretty sure...." etc. nitpicked from method.gg progress site and random threads like you know what the fuck you're talking about.

Just do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up with your romanticized feelcraft fictionfact bullshit.
    That isn't horseshit rofl. Method started hard pushing in bc they didn't get their first end boss til MoP after Paragon went 10 man. Paragon still finished that tier first as well which is why they are shown as first before wowprogress started splitting 10 and 25 man. By the time method starting getting firsts they had very little competition left. Limit didn't even exist until post wildstar where a bunch of them were in nll and enigma.

Now how about you stfu and stop claiming that a guild that literally started hard pushing this expac is defined by choking when right now they aren't choking and are getting fucked by blizz qa.

10+ Year Old Account
    The last sentence of this clip perfectly encapsulates what's going on in this fight for every newbie.

15+ Year Old Account

I was right!
    i dont think theres a face palm hard enough to express how terrible blizz is anymore
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    N'zoth build up for like 4 expansions and we get a secret phase that consists of a random void add in the chambers no magni no mother shenanigans? gosh BfA is taking the place of WoD for me pretty much at this point

I was right!
    Lol they are trying to force it to live past reset. Either that or the final phase is even buggier it absolutely had flags and there were datamined spells thar haven't been used yet. It was immuning at 25.5 percent for multiple days but yeah there was never anything new lol.