Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    No shit, but he is the one running it, and running an org is a hell of a lot different then raid leading and managing a guild. Max and Sco are just not interchangeable and their roles should not be compared just because the guild lists both say they are GM.
    So why do you come up with arguments like he has to book veneus and shit? How the hell do you even know what he handles and what not? And how do you know what max has to take care of and what not?

I'm not comparing the 2 either but you know jack shit about it, just like I do. There's one thing having armchair raiders but now we have armchair Esport managers to? Jesus...

Gratz to Limit. Earned it this Raid tier.

kinda weird from noga to tweet that shit while you are there IRL with most of the guild tho, confrontations are real.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    I'm curious whether Method goes to voice comms next tier to compete.
    They need to, watching Sco or other player streams is a complete and total bore fest of silence, game sounds and the occasional DBM/WA alert. It's not an entertaining experience at all if they want to grow viewership.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Hopefully mythic N'zoth being untested isn't a sign of things to come.

Limit endured a lot for N'zoth, but if every RWF from here on out is going to be as frustrating as N'zoth, I can see Limit losing their drive to put up with that.
    I think being partnered with Complexity (and the facilities they used) helped negate the annoying bugs and whatnot - it seemed the venue they were at really boosted morale as well.

And now getting a top level of a restaurant rented out for them - I'm surprised a different organisation is putting so much money into it. I wonder if it'll be profitable to them in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    kinda weird from noga to tweet that shit while you are there IRL with most of the guild tho, confrontations are real.
    Yeah that's gotta be awkward.

10+ Year Old Account

Lol, that`s disgusting. Tweet got deleted tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed watching Max instead of the RWF stream. Casters are boring it's more fun to watch and listen to coms imo.

Congrats USA world first for the first time in ages.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Anyone know what Max's stream peaked at? Last I looked it was 108k viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by sunxsera View Post

Monetization baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Snackpack View Post
    saw 130+

Quote Originally Posted by rodinspfc View Post
    I enjoyed the race, gratz to Limit. But imo the bigger win is the stream content quality, Limit actually have raiding, all of it, comms include. Watching Method just pissed me off, endless breaks, shitty overlays, more breaks, stupid fluffy casters, more breaks.
    There is one thing that Method did have that I really wish Limit's stream had and that's the best pull info on screen not just via chat command.

Quote Originally Posted by Snackpack View Post
    I saw his stream at 119k a few minutes after the kill; might have been higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Well played Limit, they have been phenomenal in this race. And the 16 hour start is irrelevant because Method is far from killing the boss.

Two hours before the kill, Gingi said Limit was at 370 pulls. It's on par with Argus.
    Gingi was wrong. Limit killed it at 273 pulls.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    I wonder if it'll be profitable to them in the end.
    Have you ever heard of gamestop perfomance centre, home of Complexity Gaming? It already is profitable.

That's actually pretty petty.

I would imagine that to be, above all, a joke :P

Limit not even barely taking world first like method did before the solidly had this kill in the bag and I think that method knew it and that’s why they have been progressing so slow I think that it hit them yesterday that they could not win the gold

Limit not even barely taking world first like method did before they solidly had this kill in the bag and I think that method knew it and that’s why they have been progressing so slow I think that it hit them yesterday that they could not win the gold

No of course people are going to say that it was paid a win or that limit had this Headstart but if you think about all the bug kills and how slowly limit was actually working on some of these bosses they did not have that huge Headstart that people like to use as an excuse

Even a raider from method agreed that they were outplayed that it didn’t come down to the time but limit just played better and personally I think they deserved this I think after all the work that it looks like they placed into this race they deserved this world first kill

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    I enjoyed watching Max instead of the RWF stream. Casters are boring it's more fun to watch and listen to coms imo.

Congrats USA world first for the first time in ages.
    I watched max or Naowh seeing him randomly just start yelling and singing along to his music without queuing his mic was great since I kind of tend to do that to stay focused during long ass fights. Thank god for PTT. Also makes me feel like I'm slightly less crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kowpatty View Post
    Gingi was wrong. Limit killed it at 273 pulls.
    No it was 270 polls because as it turns out three of those polls were just really quick resets and the logs fucked up so it was definitely 270 and thus it was the predicted poll count of the worlds best castor of course that is not counting preach or final boss

Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    I think being partnered with Complexity (and the facilities they used) helped negate the annoying bugs and whatnot - it seemed the venue they were at really boosted morale as well.

And now getting a top level of a restaurant rented out for them - I'm surprised a different organisation is putting so much money into it. I wonder if it'll be profitable to them in the end.
    ofc it was profitable for complexity, they got like 5k views even showing reruns during graveyard shift on their channel. Plus their sponsors are gonna be looking at the total viewers across that stream and Maxs and be very happy and willing to work with them again on it.

The facility they where at was already built and ran by complexity so it's not like they had to pay to book it out. It was built for events like this, to be a permanent home for them.