Gotta agree that Limit won the stream content contest as well. Where Limit had constant progress and coms with a guild with great synergy, Method stream had casters hardly even mentioning Limit's progress in this supposed race until they started going below 10%, and constant and super long breaks, to the point where some casters sat out their entire 3 hour turns without Method pulling even once, and thus being forced to talk about completely irrelevant stuff.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snackpack View Post
    Anyone know what Max's stream peaked at? Last I looked it was 108k viewers.
    ~141k ish.

Quote Originally Posted by sunxsera View Post

Lol, that`s disgusting. Tweet got deleted tho.
    they are mad salty. god damn
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Not really, they already had a tweet congratulating Limit. Then they separately congratulated those affiliated with method in this tweet. People are just very keen to paint everything as LOL SO SALTY.

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    Well, they are Method players, so makes sense for them to try to push it.

I mean look at lightees twitter:
    https://twitter.com/Lightee7

Bahahahaha.

Method hands sponsorships out like candy, so they can claim to be apart of any WoW related world first.

Lol they even gave Jokered a sponsorship after he beat all the Method sponsees to world first level 60 hahaha
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    its so funny how they are so salty over the game and live on their high horse.. i love these salty tears cause this butthurtness is next lvl and i am eu..

I mean was he really salty there? This is like finding sarcasm in an utterly neutral sentence, without seeing and hearing the person that made this statement it's just really what you want to take it as.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    its so funny how they are so salty over the game and live on their high horse.. i love these salty tears cause this butthurtness is next lvl and i am eu..
    I fail to see how it is salty to congratulate your partners...
    Method isn't just a wow guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I mean was he really salty there? This is like finding sarcasm in an utterly neutral sentence, without seeing and hearing the person that made this statement it's just really what you want to take it as.
    It's very clearly tongue-in-cheek but because it's the internet people immediately took it at face value and started accusing them of being "petty." Poe's Law strikes again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't see that tweet as salty at all, but I kinda get how it could be taken that way. It did remind me though that Trill now has a World First under his belt on top of being a fucking BlizzCon arena world champion. Now all he needs is for his MDI team to win a championship and he'll literally have wins in every WoW category. Mr. Warcraft indeed.

Salty how? These players are playing under the Method brand, whether they raid for Limit of whatever else. Just look at Naowh's twitter: profile picture with the Method jersey, Method banner, "Partnered streamer for Method".
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2020-02-06 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    I fail to see how it is salty to congratulate your partners...
    Method isn't just a wow guild.
    Lmao, yes just play dumb Lmao

At least I have the choice to not appear dumb I guess :P

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Salty how? These players are playing under the Method brand, whether they raid for Limit of whatever else.
    its implying that they won cause of method players exclusively and other players are subpar

The only people who are salty is Twitch chat lol

I'm sure Method is disappointed but they know they played like shit compared to Limit.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

At least I have the choise to not appear dumb I guess :P
    cry me a river pls more

You are aware that they are method players, right?

cry me a river pls more
    Calm down, dry your tears and try forming an intelligent reply.

Calm down, dry your tears and try forming an intelligent reply.
    /ignore
    go cry on method twitch chat even though i have nothing against them