Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Grats for not realising I meant they will still be part of Europe region despite leaving the EU
    Coming from someone who thinks that the EU is the European Region...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haosmash View Post
    Maybe they didnt get the achievement cause they didnt complete the encounter (since blizzard deleted phase that should have been from 25-0) so it bugged out.
    More or less bugged out but they got the achievements

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/gu...ds/battle-raid
    "We Choose Truth over Facts" - Joe Biden
    "You're too old to vote for me" - Joe Biden

We need to completely demolish MAGAFT

Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    Just some banter my dude. Stop being outraged for the people affected. Let the people involved handle their business and enjoy the ride.
    Outraged would be too much to say. I have no extreme feelings towards either side and mostly just enjoying the spectacle. There are things that are not very cool to say at the end of a competition though, and that was certainly one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    That's a good thing to say, but I'm fairly sure the trolls don't really care about either guild anyway. They're just there to get attention. If Pieces had won, both Method and Limit would've been called the worst guilds that should just disband.
    Max is a standup guy but you can't really fault people too much with the way some of Method's raiders have acted in the past *COUGH*JOSH*COUGH* as well as how much EU fans shit on US.

Quote Originally Posted by kansor View Post
    So you guys don't think any of the fight was cut?
    I'm 100% convinced some additional phase was removed, however the 2nd portal spawn was actually just a bug.

Gingi talking to chat about wanting to have coaches/voice comms next race and taking about orgs picking up other teams like pieces

If blizz manages to come through with a worldwide start for shadowlands RWF is going to be soooo hype. Like the pinnacle fan experience of what this game has been building to since its launch, after so many years of just guessing in forums and watching wowprogress and seeing kill vods the next day

Fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Coming from someone who thinks that the EU is the European Region...
    I suppose I would have to draw a picture for you to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    I'm 100% convinced some additional phase was removed, however the 2nd portal spawn was actually just a bug.
    What are your thoughts on the raid overall? Compared to other raids (of BfA or other expansion end tiers for example) how was Ny'alotha? Any bosses you guys really liked (I heard football boss was liked?) - what about Il'gynoth and Ra-Den?

Grats on the kill!

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    so what do we do now
    Some people are saying that Method is getting tired of the game. Others are saying that Sco is going to change up Method's roster. At any rate, I see this loss as being an opportunity for Method to rethink what they're going to do. Will be interesting to see what Method's plans for ShL are.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    About viewing experience.

I've enjoyed watching Max's stream the most. Not only was it interesting to hear the comms to get a full picture of the process, but the bants were hilarious, a lot more funny than anything that casters on either Method or Complexity streams could come up with. And as for the casters... I don't envy them - the very nature of the event is that there's a lot of repetition and thus it's probably quite hard to find something interesting to talk about. I mean, if you just commentate on the pulls then that's going to get pretty boring pretty fast. That said, I found most casters pretty annoying - even Preach, who I enjoyed a lot during previous races, was somewhat bothering me.

But then - to each his own. If some people liked watching the casters, good for them - I'm just happy Limit gave me the opportunity to watch the race differently
    I liked both streams. On Method, the casters were very informative about the history of competitive raiding, and I learned a lot of facts I did not know about.

As Limit approached the end, I began watching Max's stream.

Congrats to Limit!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    What are your thoughts on the raid overall? Compared to other raids (of BfA or other expansion end tiers for example) how was Ny'alotha? Any bosses you guys really liked (I heard football boss was liked?) - what about Il'gynoth and Ra-Den?

Grats on the kill!
    The entire raid felt too easy but thats most likely because we had unlimited resources for BoE corruption - I think it has a fairly good difficulty curve overall. The design of most fights ***EXCLUDING*** Nzoth were pretty nice.

Nzoth was fucking trash. It was obviously unfinished, Phase 1 was boring and way too long, the entire encounter was full of bugs that didn't get fixed or were poorly adjusted.

Probably one of the most boring endbosses I've ever done, but it was tuned almost perfectly (somehow)

I think there's a real problem when they design a fight with random mobs at the beginning (same with Azshara).The nature of progression means you fight these mobs more than the boss. You fight them whilst you learn p1. Then whilst you learn p2 you fight them again. and again.. and again. It makes no sense to have to more time spent against them than the boss itself.

i feel bad for limit. getting a WF is nice but this must be the most boring and bland endboss of all times

even Vanilla Ragnaros had more to offer

Quote Originally Posted by rips View Post
    i feel bad for limit. getting a WF is nice but this must be the most boring and bland endboss of all times

the phase 2 of the fight actually seems solid, its just that besides that it doesnt offer much else and ur stuck in it for 8 minutes making it repetitive

they couldve easily cut 2 mins off p1 and 3 mins off p2 and made a real mythic only p3 instead of that bullshit intermission

Quote Originally Posted by rips View Post

First you deflected with the US head start. Now you're saying the encounter was boring so Limit must not be happy. Are we actually witnessing you go through the five stages of denial in real time?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQH5W1yX...png&name=small For anyone wondering what method's "salty" tweet was.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Interesting how even with all the bugs and what not N'Zoth has one of the best tuning.

1) it was a fun race but i totally did not like how much top guilds had to spend on BoEs and maxing necklace.

2) the final boss seems totally not creative, it is a shame how nzoth has been handled so far in BFA, nzoth and nyolotha alone should be an entire expansion.

3) this tier Limit was clearly superior in team comp, damage done, having a coach and partening with DBM was a good move.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    I suppose I would have to draw a picture for you to understand.
    Sure. I would love to see this imaginary region you speak of. First you thought EU was the continent of Europe. Now you think there is an actual place called the European Region. Let me guess. It's the EU and the UK?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    Well deserved kill. World-first aside, anyone else think that end boss was just... turd? it was easily on par with Madness of Deathwing with how terrible the actual encounter was designed... super underwhelming.

Yikes, some of these comments. I was going to post something civil but seeing how toxic some of these comments are rather than constructive I'll not bother.

This is only to the people being douches because I know it'll trigger them the most

It's still
    EU: 34
    NA: 5

Long way to go before you can shoulder that NA > EU as far as overall skill goes

So climb off your high horses.

/Childishness off
    Toronto Maple leafs has won a lot of Stanley Cup in the 1920s, therefore the St Louis Blues win year 2019 is insignificant. On a side note who cares what region leads in statistics? The Americas are not even remotely as invested in raiding as EU is so it's not really a surprise EU get more WFs.