10+ Year Old Account
    Where are the mandatory Paragon would never have lost to Limit posts ?

after saying LIMIT RISING for every tier, idk what to do now. gratz big limit

Gz for the Limit, I don't like monopolies on so high levels of gaming. This is nice

Quote Originally Posted by Fake News View Post
    2 hours left for method. Tick tock...
    What 2 hours? Didn't Limit win already?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Gz for the Limit, I don't like monopolies on so high levels of gaming. This is nice

What 2 hours? Didn't Limit win already?
    Delusional fanboys think if method gets it within the window of the headstart that they are the actual winners

Despite method conceding and congratulating limit

And sco saying they'll be back much later than usual

Don't think about it

And even then, look at where they are... It took Limit a really long time to get from a clean and consistent transition to p3 to actually killing it. Method isn't even transitioning smoothly in to p3 let alone consistently.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Some people actually believe Shadowlands comes out this year?
    Well the longest a game version has lasted so far, was 26 months with Vanilla. That would but Shadowlands release at mid October for this year.

Out of seven expansions only 3 took longer than 12 months to release since announcement, and SL needs 13 months to get pushed into 2021.
    The longest Beta was 9 months, for Legion. If it began now, it would put the release to October. Again 2 more months till the year ends.

Granted, raid tiers often last as long as a year or longer, but still there is a very real chance SL could come out this Fall.

Quote Originally Posted by ohlins View Post
    And even then, look at where they are... It took Limit a really long time to get from a clean and consistent transition to p3 to actually killing it. Method isn't even transitioning smoothly in to p3 let alone consistently.
    This is definitely the biggest indictment of Method. The just arent progressing through the fight. The fight isn't a dps check (until the last ten seconds), its a mechanics fight. In mechanics fight you expect a natural progression as players get more used to positioning, timing, etc., whereas a dps fight you see them hit a wall. We saw this perfectly with Limit, a steady drop in % until we got to the kill.

Yet Method, although I haven't been watching constantly, they seem to just be stuck. They got maybe 2 progressions all day yesterday? (around 38 and then 33?). Something isn't right there.

They are stuck and they are stuck because like 3 same dudes keep dying on p1 before harvesters even come, you cant progress like that, like max said if you die on upstairs/downstairs its INSANE at this point just go fuck off, meeres somehow manages to die, get ressed AND die again LMAO how can you progress like that ??? BENCH.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    They are stuck and they are stuck because like 3 same dudes keep dying on p1 before harvesters even come, you cant progress like that, like max said if you die on upstairs/downstairs its INSANE at this point just go fuck off, meeres somehow manages to die, get ressed AND die again LMAO how can you progress like that ??? BENCH.
    Same goes for Xerwo and Jeathe

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Delusional fanboys think if method gets it within the window of the headstart that they are the actual winners

Despite method conceding and congratulating limit

And sco saying they'll be back much later than usual

Don't think about it
    They will just find another excuse. It is what excuse makers do.

I mean.. They saw Limit get it so they stopped pushing as hard thus took longer breaks and such. So the 24 hour head start has to also factor in longer breaks. So its 36 hours now.

If we hit that line then maybe we will shift to phycological issues of most these players losing for the first time need to be considered. So lets bump it to 48.

Just keep kicking it down the road in the I am always the winner generation.

Is Nnogie removed from the guild because of the twitter post? Can't find his twitter and it seems like he is no longer in Method from what i see?

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    Merees is likely doing extra jobs if I was to guess. They consistently lean on him and gingi there is a reason both are a consistent part of their M+ team along with Zaelia.

Quote Originally Posted by qwe View Post
    Is Nnogie removed from the guild because of the twitter post? Can't find his twitter and it seems like he is no longer in Method from what i see?
    According to armory he still is and all his alts?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...n-mill/Nnoggie

What do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Postaldude View Post
    According to armory he still is and all his alts?
    Check his twitch, i might be missing something - cannot see <Method> under his name
    Last edited by qwe; 2020-02-07 at 01:21 PM.

Check his twitch, i might be missing something - cannot see <Method> under his name
    https://twitter.com/methodnnoggie

All there?

Quote Originally Posted by killver View Post
    Might be the UI then, sorry for the false alarm

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    .......And it's hard to find a reason to push yourself like that if you just keep winning, which is exactly what happened to Method.........
    They won 3/5 tiers, and even one of those was just won by a few hours.
    I don't believe that this counts as "just keep winning".

I completely agree that different people have different drives. It should differ how you motivate them, but the consequence of not fixing your mistakes should lead to being benched.

This race isnt fair, US starts with a whole day before EU

Quote Originally Posted by Bumkin View Post
    This race isnt fair, US starts with a whole day before EU
    On a busted encounter with no strats or direction. What a head start. Devise and practice starts that you can’t use