Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    No, the goal post will now change to: "The fight is boring and overtuned, not a real encounter because Nya'lotha wasn't a real raid. Method lost but only because Blizzard fucked up."
    oh that was done already. I'm just waiting for more goalposts shifts.

You could have given EU the 16 hour head start this time and Method would probably still have lost, given their current progression rate. Obviously if they pick up in the next 16 hours and kill it I would be wrong, but again, 16 hour head start doesn't mean much when you waste much of that waiting for Blizzard to fix their shit

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I see more posts complaining/mocking the supposedly outraged Method fans than those actual fans. Which is pretty much the same thing that happened in previous tiers with Limit, making up non-existant salty people and triumphantly defeating their arguments. Must feel nice to beat up the strawmen you personally set up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    They won 3/5 tiers, and even one of those was just won by a few hours.
    I don't believe that this counts as "just keep winning".
    The point is, for them it very much did count. It delayed the inevitable and in many ways worsened it.

At what point do we start seeing Limit selling carries in trade to pay back the Illidan gold mafia?

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Yes, that's kinda how head starts work...
    Yet the comments continue, that Method lost because of the head start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    At what point do we start seeing Limit selling carries in trade to pay back the Illidan gold mafia?
    They are probably going to rest a bit, then get comfortable with Mythic with sub optimal groups before they do. I suspect within a month they will be on carry raids. As cloaks improve and gear improves, they will be able to shift from perfect razer edge play to being able to carry a dead slot.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    oh that was done already. I'm just waiting for more goalposts shifts.

You could have given EU the 16 hour head start this time and Method would probably still have lost, given their current progression rate. Obviously if they pick up in the next 16 hours and kill it I would be wrong, but again, 16 hour head start doesn't mean much when you waste much of that waiting for Blizzard to fix their shit
    It's a psychological thing as well. You wake up and most of the raid is already dead before you even have the chance to start. It's stupid and not a real race to begin with.

You guys are starting to make some hypothetical scenarios of people saying stuff just so you can get mad about it.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love how the "they had a headstart" statement changes with how the race turns out. If Method would have won it would have been another "lul NA had a headstart and could not win" moment.

Did anyone saw this ????

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Did anyone saw this ????

Scroll back a few pages. It's been beat to death.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Did anyone saw this ????

you are late for 24h

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    It's a psychological thing as well. You wake up and most of the raid is already dead before you even have the chance to start. It's stupid and not a real race to begin with.
    Yeah because for the last 3 expansions Method has clearly been demotivated to the point that they just got WF out of sheer boredom.

Like, really?

Yeah because for the last 3 expansions Method has clearly been demotivated to the point that they just got WF out of sheer boredom.

Like, really?
    This has nothing to do with Method. Just some facts. If you can't handle them - that's your problem.

Did anyone saw this ????

Method does this every time some Method member achieve something. I know its hard to understand but 4 Limit players work for Method organization. Nothing special here.

Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    I agree. As much fond memories I have for the old school blizzard games, there were still plenty of issues with all of them especially at release. Perhaps not as much, but "old Blizzard" was not immune from these issues.
    Once the internet facilitated the downloading of patches, games started to be shipped out before they were complete. Now it is release, patch for X months instead of spending X months to make sure it is properly done.

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Method does this every time some Method member achieve something. I know its hard to understand but 4 Limit players work for Method organization. Nothing special here.
    I wonder if those players will now make a permanent shift to Limit now that they are a legit e-sport organization. From what I understand, Shakib and Darkee (and JdotB) are based in NA. I can imagine they signed up with Method because they were the only game in town in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    This has nothing to do with Method. Just some facts. If you can't handle them - that's your problem.
    What facts? Method has been first for three expansions but suddenly it's the race they lost in which they decided NA's head start had demotivated them? Get real.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    They don't "work for" the Method organization. Method hands out sponsorships like candy to top players for brand exposure. The tweet was obviously tongue in cheek but apparently the internet still hasn't figured out the concept of sarcasm in 2020 so it was deleted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nicbizz View Post
    I wonder if those players will now make a permanent shift to Limit now that they are a legit e-sport organization. From what I understand, Shakib and Darkee (and JdotB) are based in NA. I can imagine they signed up with Method because they were the only game in town in the past.
    I really hope you're trolling.

What facts? Method has been first for three expansions but suddenly it's the race they lost which demotivated them? Get real.
    Ye, let's act like having 16 hours disadvantage in a "race" has no influence. Get real.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    Gz limit for their NA first, 16 hours to see if it becomes the world first.
    Guess it didn't happen