Quote Originally Posted by Wavebossa View Post
    ???

There's no lack of understanding on my part. I didn't ask you any questions. I completely understand your viewpoint and I personally think its depressing and defeatist.
    Indeed they should remove unfair rankings they are making people depressed. Dafuq.

The lack of competitive spirit is huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Or they wouldn’t be raiding. Their team morale seems quite low, even with the injection of funds.
    Allot of the Method guys are former REM who raider as a top 10 guild in WoD without sponsors before they merged with Method. I think its just that 2 expansions full of grind and titanforging/BOE's randomnes has hampered allot of the will to play the game for many including myself. In WoD i wished there was more to do except raid every week. Then Legion gave us AP which carried on into BFA allong with random gear and it became a grind and a chore. I just stoped grinding it but they as WF raider had to get as much power as possible so you can understand why they might be a bit down right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Of course and there is nothing wrong with having guilds from wherever being higher ranked than my guild as long as it is not because they are able to start 16 hours earlier. Don't you get the point? What are you not capable of understanding - tell me and I might help you.
    Do you even... actually look at the world rankings? For example, right now in the top 20 there are five guilds that aren't EU. In the top 100, there are 30 non-EU guilds. You mean to tell me that your guild is seriously upset that a region that is outnumbered more than 3-to-1 in the top 100 is somehow butthurt that these 30 guilds get a 16 hour advantage? I... I really struggle to believe this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    That statement is just factually untrue. There were multiple tiers where the top 2 were less than 16hrs apart, which could make the worse guild win.
    This is the first expansion where Limit legitimately participated in the RWF. G'huun, Jaina and Azshara all lasted into the second reset so there really isn't a huge argument to be made where the NA "advantage" would have had any legitimate impact on the race.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    Dunno why you quoted me, it had nothing to do with what i said or who i was replying to do.
    I forgot that you don't like words. I apologize for quoting you.

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Do you even... actually look at the world rankings? For example, right now in the top 20 there are five guilds that aren't EU. In the top 100, there are 30 non-EU guilds. You mean to tell me that your guild is seriously upset that a region that is outnumbered more than 3-to-1 in the top 100 is somehow butthurt that these 30 guilds get a 16 hour advantage? I... I really struggle to believe this.
    Imagine an Asian guild is WR 2 and kill the boss 2 hours after WR1 NA/EU guild. How do you think they gonna end up feeling? It won't even feel good for the NA/EU guild cause they know they most likely only won cause of the headstart. Now obviously if you go farther down the road the less you gonna end up caring.

There should be some rules set on the race.... not complaining or calling world first not legit

Limit spent 250 million gold on boes.... (including rumor that atleast 2 of the major boosting services AGB/Starlight/Gallywix funded Limit with 100 Mil+

Method spent 100 million and had a team of 20 socials farming BOE mythic trash 12 hours a day....

this is getting out of hand. No Boe's next tier from raid blizzard.

Of course and there is nothing wrong with having guilds from wherever being higher ranked than my guild as long as it is not because they are able to start 16 hours earlier. Don't you get the point? What are you not capable of understanding - tell me and I might help you.
    You are fully aware you can make an US account as european and play there 16h earlier, right?

Imagine an Asian guild is WR 2 and kill the boss 2 hours after WR1 NA/EU guild. How do you think they gonna end up feeling? It won't even feel good for the NA/EU guild cause they know they most likely only won cause of the headstart. Now obviously if you go farther down the road the less you gonna end up caring.
    Man the fuck up and get 2 hours better next race. You know, like Method did for three whole fucking expansions. As has been pointed out repeatedly, this imaginary situation would only be relevant if the last boss was killed in the first reset. And unless Blizzard gives the fuck up and starts designing Xavius as the last boss of every tier I doubt this hypothetical will ever occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    You are fully aware you can make an US account as european and play there 16h earlier, right?
    Treat the cause not the symptom.

Treat the cause not the symptom.
    Since you completely ignored my post with potential solutions, how would you fix this problem?

(Note: "Let Blizzard figure it out" is not a valid answer.)

Sco’s WA/DBM alerts remind me of one of those early AOL/AIM flash games lmao

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by modotszilla View Post
    There should be some rules set on the race.... not complaining or calling world first not legit

Limit spent 250 million gold on boes.... (including rumor that atleast 2 of the major boosting services AGB/Starlight/Gallywix funded Limit with 100 Mil+

Method spent 100 million and had a team of 20 socials farming BOE mythic trash 12 hours a day....

While I do not agree with 'a set of rules', I completely agree that BoEs should not be a thing. This is all down to Blizzard to fix and eliminate, just like the amount of alt raids that are required to gear your mains. Also take it with a grain of salt but Preheat mentioned earlier that a lot of the things the casters saying on Method's main channel are all just rumours. They did not have multiple dedicated teams outside or anything the like. The only thing they had was a weakaura guy (creator of DBM) that assisted them, everyone else was internal in the guild.

It would be FAR better that raids in the first 2-3 resets will generate an instance ID that persists for the next 2-3 resets for MYTHIC. This effectively means they can only do one clear of heroic and everyone joining that heroic will be locked to the same instance id for mythic. They wouldn't be able to split raids anymore to gear up during the first week.

Lastly, spending 250 mill or 150 mill doesn't mean anything if items are twice as expensive in the US (or EU); moreover, I don't even know if either of these numbers are factually quoted by their raid leaders, it's just what people are throwing around. The real metric is the amount of BoEs they have, what sort of BoEs and a lot of other things. Simply quoting a number means nothing, a BoE can easily cost 4-5 million because they know it's wanted.
    Last edited by gobarj; 2020-02-07 at 07:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No Boe's next tier from raid blizzard.
    BoEs themselves aren't the problem. The problem this tier was BoE's that could proc corruption effects.

Get rid of corruption and the 'problem' goes away. Shouldn't be an issue in Shadowlands unless Blizzard is truly stupid enough to think we want a system like corruption back.

How will Method ever kill the boss with this dps?

corruptions will not persist beyond this tier (God willing) and they were the main culprit of overpowered BoEs

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedhillo View Post
    How will Method ever kill the boss with this dps?
    Havent watched their stream in awhile so not sure what they are pulling but yea it did seem a couple % difference between Limits run and methods...

Think limit could of taken nzoth to -2 to -4% health so long as method can execute think DPS wont matter that much but will be a lot tighter.
    "We Choose Truth over Facts" - Joe Biden
    "You're too old to vote for me" - Joe Biden

We need to completely demolish MAGAFT

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    BoEs themselves aren't the problem. The problem this tier was BoE's that could proc corruption effects.

Get rid of corruption and the 'problem' goes away. Shouldn't be an issue in Shadowlands unless Blizzard is truly stupid enough to think we want a system like corruption back.
    If the past is any indication we won't get Corrupted gear but we might get something "like" it. It's likely that TF is dead so there will be need to be something to keep gear interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post

I love corruption lol

EDIT: Let me expand on that. I love it for the end of an expac, that "get super strong" feeling once there is no more relevant content coming out. I like being able to solo current raid content.

Its more like "let me enjoy a little single player time after all this multiplayer grinding"
    Last edited by Wavebossa; 2020-02-07 at 07:48 PM.

I love corruption lol

EDIT: Let me expand on that. I love it for the end of an expac, that "get super strong" feeling once there is no more relevant content coming out. I like being able to solo current raid content.

Its more like "let me enjoy a little single player time after all this multiplayer grinding"
    Yea, it's a great end of expansion test, corruption is fun right now. Now I don't think it should go forward to SL in the form it is in. Though they don't really need anything like corruption imo, they have legendaries coming back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    If the past is any indication we won't get Corrupted gear but we might get something "like" it. It's likely that TF is dead so there will be need to be something to keep gear interesting.
    I want to argue it but you're probably right. It's clear that whatever metric they use to account for "time spent playing" is more important to them than anything else, so they want to keep the carrot-on-the-stick that is RNG on items. Diablocraft indeed.
    I love corruption lol

It's bad for the game to have no control over this, though. If they had a system where I could work towards getting the exact corruption trait I wanted, perhaps with, oh, I dunno, a currency, it would be one thing. To have it purely based on RNG is just insane. It's okay to let your players finish a patch and take a break, Blizzard. If they enjoyed it they'll be back for the next. Don't burn them out.

Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    Sco’s WA/DBM alerts remind me of one of those early AOL/AIM flash games lmao
    Sco has a terrible UI.