Very good showing from Limit this tier. Congrats on the well deserved world first.

Race for world second is on.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Imagine starting to walk a Marathon 16 hours earlier than anyone else and then argument like: Well, the street was shit - you should be thankful that I started early!

This is some next-level trolling. EU at 5 am rather watches Limits stream than to sleep. I'm quite sure that happened.
    Except in this scenario, there was a bridge that had to be crossed, and it collapsed. The runner that got there first had to notify the city, and thus the bridge was able to be repaired by the time the rest of the runners reached it.

Quote Originally Posted by NewBeginning View Post
    Except in this scenario, there was a bridge that had to be crossed, and it collapsed. The runner that got there first had to notify the city, and thus the bridge was able to be repaired by the time the rest of the runners reached it.
    He literally said "Don't report it to Blizzard, let Method have to deal with the bug as well." Right after they killed the boss btw.

He literally said "Don't report it to Blizzard, let Method have to deal with the bug as well." Right after they killed the boss btw.
    Wich doesnt matter because the other competitors saw them failing at the bridge, so they can report it before they start walking over it

Imagine starting to walk a Marathon 16 hours earlier than anyone else and then argument like: Well, the street was shit - you should be thankful that I started early!

This is some next-level trolling. EU at 5 am rather watches Limits stream than to sleep. I'm quite sure that happened.
    It's pretty clear the headstart isn't worth 16 hours when it is streamed like this (strategy copying/"inspiration") and the bosses are this buggy, especially n'zoth.
    How much it is worth is basically up to debate, but since no one in EU has cleared it by now Limit plain and simply won this.

Quote Originally Posted by Caprias View Post
    It's pretty clear the headstart isn't worth 16 hours when it is streamed like this (strategy copying/"inspiration") and the bosses are this buggy, especially n'zoth.
    How much it is worth is basically up to debate, but since no one in EU has cleared it by now Limit plain and simply won this.
    Of course, Limit won this. I believe they played way better than Method this tier. No reason to defend the headstart tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Caprias View Post
    Yup. It's certainly not worth zero. It's certainly not worth 16 hours. It can be somewhere in between. It's impossibe to quantify, something Method and other guilds know very well from experience dealing with less worthwhile time on bugged bosses. And when you get to guilds on the same boss, the timing of fixes makes it hard to deal with as well (such as Limit having to move to splits when the Harvesters were changed to cast while moving, something that was fixed either before or early in Method's next raid day).

What we do know is Limit built upon the lead given by reset differences throughout basically the entire race, and given it's more than 24 hours at this point, we're likely looking at Limit at least doubling the 16 hour figure that some make such a big fuss about.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Guys, I just read on twitter that in a previous race (not this one) someone sold their car to pay the debt for the BoEs. Is it true or just a meme?
    That would sound like a whole lot of wow tokens lol, but I'm sure it's just a meme.
    Last edited by Bryntrollian; 2020-02-08 at 04:20 AM.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Guys, I just read on twitter that in a previous race (not this one) someone sold their car to pay the debt for the BoEs. Is it true or just a meme?
    WHo knows but limit borrowed 250Million in gold if you bought that in tokens that would be 1250 wow tokens rounding by 200k / token i know its not but simple math

1250 x 20/token that is 25,000 USD they spent on the raid. So basically a car lol

Think limit max said something about that but was old car maybe worth 1-3k at best and maybe/maybe not true just a meme.
    "We Choose Truth over Facts" - Joe Biden
    "You're too old to vote for me" - Joe Biden

We need to completely demolish MAGAFT

New WF race meta for some guilds is to just farm boes on mythic, who cares about first place when you can make moolah.

Also quite surprised there isn't second kill yet.
    Working customer support really has made me support genocides.

The funniest thing about this all, is that Method raiders have already said LIMIT out played them and deserved the win, Method raiders have already said the "headstart" doesn't mean anything due to the bugs/fixes LIMIT had to deal with. Method RAIDERS have debunked everything the kiddie fanboys are using as excuses FOR METHOD and yet they're still using those same excuses in this thread lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by js3915 View Post
    WHo knows but limit borrowed 250Million in gold if you bought that in tokens that would be 1250 wow tokens rounding by 200k / token i know its not but simple math

1250 x 20/token that is 25,000 USD they spent on the raid. So basically a car lol

Think limit max said something about that but was old car maybe worth 1-3k at best and maybe/maybe not true just a meme.
    Max already said they'll easily make that back selling mythic clears and mounts on multiple runs per week with their alts/mains. You have no idea how many people have multiple gold cap characters who will spend 10+ million for a mythic clear and get that title before 99.9% of people or the mount. Especially once Mythic opens up cross server they'll make it back quick.

This is the final raid, chances are shadow won't be out til around Fall like most expansions so they have 7-8 Months to sell clears/mounts multiple times a week and then stock up for themselves.
    Last edited by OokOok; 2020-02-08 at 06:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I believe they also specifically got someone with extensive WA knowledge to help them this tier, and they had maker of DBM there to provide on the fly updates.

It wasn't just Max.
    "maker of dbm" you mean the Guy who took over from the Original Creators of DBM. Im glad he continues doing it but he gets way too much credit

Method feels like a sports dynasty that is on its last legs.

- Scripe likely to retire
    - Way too many underperforming players both in terms of numbers and mechanics
    - Soundly beaten by a newer team
    - Realistically should have lost another tier had Limit not choked and made bad decisions
    - Josh and Noggie openly shitting on their own guild

So many of the Method raiders just looked like they weren’t enjoying themselves at all. I expect we will at least see some roster changes after this debacle.
    Last edited by FrostyMage; 2020-02-08 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMage View Post

- Realistically should have lost another tier had Limit not choked and made bad decisions

So many of the Method raiders just looked like they weren’t enjoying themselves at all. I expect we will at least see some roster changes after this debacle.
    I think the best thing that can happen for these guilds is blizzard going through with what they've said they are for SL, easily reachable weekly power caps. The infinite grind burns them out and trickles down to lesser guilds who think they need a 80 neck week 3 because method does

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMage View Post

In raiding, maybe. The raiding team probably needs a big overhaul In esports, definitely not (Method has won the last Blizzcon and the last MDI).
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2020-02-08 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I think the best thing that can happen for these guilds is blizzard going through with what they've said they are for SL, easily reachable weekly power caps. The infinite grind burns them out and trickles down to lesser guilds who think they need a 80 neck week 3 because method does
    I'll believe it when I see it I will say that moving the essences to revered is a good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    How many good raiders did Method bench? I heard Viklund got benched because of "bad attitude". Not sure if that bad attitude was because he couldn't be arsed to farm AP all day since the patch or actual bad attitude.
    Ehh Viklund had some mental problems around COS and the Ethernal Palace even so far to go to stay in a clinic. I would cut him some slack for not trying to farm AP all day. He probably just couldn't bothered wit hit in his state. But from what was said when he is on point he is one of the best Shadow priests in the world and was an important part in the Jaina fight with leading one group in the mist phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Thokri View Post
    New WF race meta for some guilds is to just farm boes on mythic, who cares about first place when you can make moolah.

Also quite surprised there isn't second kill yet.
    Really not surprising at all. I'd consider it surprising if someone kills it before next week actually. Limit was so far ahead of Method in performance for this boss especially dps wise. Its very unlikely that the other guilds working on it are close to Limit's level numbers wise considering the distance between them and Method.

Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Really not surprising at all. I'd consider it surprising if someone kills it before next week actually. Limit was so far ahead of Method in performance for this boss especially dps wise. Its very unlikely that the other guilds working on it are close to Limit's level numbers wise considering the distance between them and Method.
    Method's best pull is around 8% IIRC so they're definitely close to a kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Method's best pull is around 8% IIRC so they're definitely close to a kill.
    Its good they got some motivation then. Haven't followed their stream today and yesterday they still seemed far from the kill.