Quote Originally Posted by Fake News View Post
    Method still has 8 hours left to get world first. Tick tock...
    And I mean they could get world first second place I guess but the worlds first was already claimed method even admits it and if you look at how long some bosses were bugged the time limits already up method lost it’s fine

Quote Originally Posted by Fake News View Post
    Method still has 8 hours left to get world first. Tick tock...
    How many days do they get now before they can no longer claim WF? It's been a lot longer than 16 hours. :P

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post

Calling it now release in late September or early October because there is no way the world first race can be interrupted by BlizzCon
    You're not going to see them bring out Shadowlands early just to stop progression overlapping with Blizzcon. If anything, they would delay the expansion until after Blizzcon. I find it hard to believe this expansion is going to be ready by September.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    I think the relatively low pull count for Limit is due to their exceptional strenght in Nyalotha (both preparation and skill wise).
    You think their skill suddenly increased to the point where they can kill a boss in 100 attempts less (or 400+ attempts less in the case of Uu'nat)? And that somehow Method - who are looking likely to also kill the boss around the 300-pull mark - have increased in skill as well, but not as much? How's that work, exactly? It was a rollercoaster from 350 to 700 to 350 to 250, clearly it's not just "oh skill just kept increasing" - some bosses simply were easier, some harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Dommie530 View Post
    U do know 80% of the wipes on this particular boss took an estimated 8minuts right?

Other bosses most guilds wipe already 200-300 times in 2-3minuts. A wipe counts doesnt say that much
    The other fights were also 10+ minute fights, with many many many wipes late into the fight; and N'zoth had plenty of early wipes/aborted attempts, too.

You don't get 100 extra attempts just from that. The Jaina or Azshara fights weren't 300 wipes after 2 minutes and then a miraculous instant kill. Neither was N'zoth 250 attempts of 10 minutes right off the bat.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by inafume View Post
    How many days do they get now before they can no longer claim WF? It's been a lot longer than 16 hours. :P
    You're looking at an account which only made posts in this thread, since yesterday, "counting down" time until Method loses the world first. With the timer being at 3.5 hours yesterday and getting back to 8 today. Which, I'm sure, was a total accident.

I have *no possible idea* why anyone would do that. Surely it's not done in order to encourage people to complain about "salty Method fans" even more.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    You're not going to see them bring out Shadowlands early just to stop progression overlapping with Blizzcon. If anything, they would delay the expansion until after Blizzcon. I find it hard to believe this expansion is going to be ready by September.
    You see the main reason why I believe that the game will be ready is that they have not announced any new amazing sister for example the current expansion had the equivalent of the anima system in the new titanic research

We had the neck system we also had islands and we had warm fronts and currently there is no equivalent for those short of the covenant system which still lacks content
    We had the neck system we also had islands and we had war fronts and currently there is no equivalent for that short of the covenant system which still lacks content

The possible link between visions and the new endless tower is probably the biggest new system that we get next to the level we revamp

No new talent row
    Leveling will be linear the first time
    As far as we currently know there is no new rental power system outside of two abilities per class

This expansion is not really as heavily frontloaded as the last two I believe that there will be no need for more than seven months of testing

7+ Year Old Account
    K Method did it.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

just popped on tarren mill for method, guess rank 3 breath of the dying is a huge boost in execute phase.

Method officially world first nzoth. Congratulations!

Congrats Method for the second place.

So... What's the final N'zoth pull counts of Method and Limit?

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyk View Post

Not sure, I think both were between 2 and 300.

In the end the pull count is irrelevant, method had slower pulls and limit chain pulled much more.

Method did do splits this reset to gear up even further, Limit only did the mythic clear and went blasting on N'zoth immediately.

God bless breath r3

Quote Originally Posted by Tyk View Post

274 for Limit, 240 for Method

Quote Originally Posted by inafume View Post
    Lets not bite bait this obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Conformed View Post
    God bless breath r3
    Oh now that's an interesting question how many of Method had revered I know not many of limit would have since most didn't bother with since exalted would be after the race was done.

why would it be interesting?

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conformed View Post
    God bless breath r3
    Is this why their DPS was so much higher compared to yesterday?

I wish for the next race Method streams comms, even if it's on the main channel or as a separate audio stream with no video stream so they can retain viewers. I don't think they will though.

GG to Limit in any case, dealing with bugs, streaming everything openly and absolutely obliterating the tier at a level never seen before.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldFirstRaceJudge View Post
    why would it be interesting?
    Because it's a massive damage increase in the execute and could have made a big difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reffan View Post
    274 for Limit, 240 for Method
    So Method are the real winners here.

Yea it surely made the difference like everything you do in game that advances your char makes a difference. Getting better gear isnt interesting either its just what the game is. I dont understand why it would be interesting

Interesting would what scripe was explaining now about the gingi iceblock tactic on the burn phase.