10+ Year Old Account
    Congratz Method, with less pulls even!

Listening to Scripe summing up the raid team and their performance is always so cool to listen too.

Also hinting about focusing more at learning all the classes in the future and doing the coaching role in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    So Method are the real winners here.
    sure. Whatever makes method fans feel good

im not invested in the race and its amusing how hard people, trolling or otherwise, still try to spin this as a method win after being massively outclassed in dps and only got a kill after essence rep change. We will have to double check how many of their raiders are revered

anyway. I hope both guilds will remain competitive in tiers to come. Race is more amusing this way.
    Last edited by david0925; 2020-02-08 at 02:34 PM.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Well by that logic most mythic guilds that get there after a few months with the most gear will probably have lower pull counts and thus be the real winners.

2/10 for trolling though, you can do better son, I believe.

The scripe talk after the end tier bosses is always really interesting when he explains stuff and how the game is evolving and changing and how they will have to adapt it.

Best part of the race xcpet for the Limit kill imo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    2/10 for trolling though, you can do better son, I believe.
    as long as it makes people hate method and their fans it works for the trolls

and you can already see that it works

I hope both Limit and Method pull counts are bug adjusted.
    https://www.twitch.tv/method/clip/Ad...rgetteTheThing

Is this why their DPS was so much higher compared to yesterday?
    Yup got it myself trying it out on world elites with like 3mill hp im seeing anywhere from 7-11% of my damage from breath.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldFirstRaceJudge View Post
    Yea it surely made the difference like everything you do in game that advances your char makes a difference. Getting better gear isnt interesting either its just what the game is. I dont understand why it would be interesting

Interesting would what scripe was explaining now about the gingi iceblock tactic on the burn phase.
    Because I'm curious about how damage it contributed. Also the iceblock rez was fairly obvious on the kill.

The scripe talk after the end tier bosses is always really interesting when he explains stuff and how the game is evolving and changing and how they will have to adapt it.

Best part of the race xcpet for the Limit kill imo

- - - Updated - - -

as long as it makes people hate method and their fans it works for the trolls

and you can already see that it works
    eh i think most reasonable people see through the trolling but its still funny how trolls (or blind fanboys too i guess) can try to spin it

Quote Originally Posted by f4ncybear View Post
    I hope both Limit and Method pull counts are bug adjusted.
    https://www.twitch.tv/method/clip/Ad...rgetteTheThing
    lol yeah those 21 pulls didn't count o.o

lmao anyone listening to scripe? method had playing going blind from migraine, hands going numb, poor scripe

According to people at blizzcon SL is so early in its cycle it might be 2021 before it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    lmao anyone listening to scripe? method had playing going blind from migraine, hands going numb, poor scripe
    Boomer gamers.

Also with today's buff to r3 breath looks like Limit is the only guild that killed it pre-nerf also.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Because I'm curious about how damage it contributed. Also the iceblock rez was fairly obvious on the kill.
    would it be interesting that a normal class skill contributed to more dmg after a gear upgrade? youre so transparent at what you want to hear

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Also with today's buff to r3 breath looks like Limit is the only guild that killed it pre-nerf also.
    here this is what you wanted
    Last edited by WorldFirstRaceJudge; 2020-02-08 at 02:52 PM.

Scripe said he doesn't see Method winning any race without him going into the coaching role. That seems pretty big. Just shows how important it is and how much he thinks its important.

I could see Scripe being the coach and Roger being the ingame raid leader.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    lol yeah those 21 pulls didn't count o.o
    Pull counter is irrelevant. No matter how we look at it, Limit achieved World First (pre rank 3 breath and they didn't do heroic splits either) and people are still trying to discredit it in a way.

Next race will be interesting, these are the things I wish Blizzard can implement:

1. No BOE's for Mythic or make them drop as BoP in the raid from trash mobs.
    2. No split raids for Mythic gearing, PLEASE. In the first month during the release of the raid make ALL normal/heroic bound you to Mythic Instance ID (shared with all the players in the same raid). This way you can only play mythic in that instance id, so people doing splits with 5 mains 25 alts will no longer work since the mains will be locked to a different mythic instance id. This may hurt the random pugs that do a heroic and then want to do Mythic in another random pug.

The above two points (especially 2, which will never happen) will make races much more fun as it means less grinding and all other guilds without the time will have a better chance at competing too.

Nope. Limit had less pulls overall in whole raid. Thats how you decide winner.

would it be interesting that a normal class skill contributed to more dmg after a gear upgrade? youre so transparent at what you want to hear

here this is what you wanted
    Or I want to know how big a contribution it was over other options since I have been lazy and not grinded the rep since the idea of doing it to exalted was painful.

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Nope. Limit had less pulls overall in whole raid. Thats how you decide winner.
    The true has spoken. Method lose race at Raden & Il'gynoth.

Pull counter is irrelevant. No matter how we look at it, Limit achieved World First (pre rank 3 breath and they didn't do heroic splits either) and people are still trying to discredit it in a way.

Next race will be interesting, these are the things I wish Blizzard can implement:

1. No BOE's for Mythic or make them drop as BoP in the raid from trash mobs.
    2. No split raids for Mythic gearing, PLEASE. In the first month during the release of the raid make ALL normal/heroic bound you to Mythic Instance ID (shared with all the players in the same raid). This way you can only play mythic in that instance id, so people doing splits with 5 mains 25 alts will no longer work since the mains will be locked to a different mythic instance id. This may hurt the random pugs that do a heroic and then want to do Mythic in another random pug.

The above two points (especially 2, which will never happen) will make races much more fun as it means less grinding and all other guilds without the time will have a better chance at competing too.
    I agree with this. Always thought that raids should just have only 1 lockout, you should still br able to downgrade difficulty and finish the raid just not from the begging again, and with loot.