Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Ohh okay. I am not a fan of math lol

Are u guya going for raid this week or its a free week after the race?
    Raiding monday when everyone is home again and settled

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    Raiding monday when everyone is home again and settled
    Ouch. Just one day of raid? If dont kill, say, the last 2 boss its gg?

We recleared last week in 4 hours I don't really expect nzoth to pose that much of a challenge especially with another reset of gear considering how much easier that boss gets with gear
    Last edited by Dossou; 2020-02-11 at 10:44 PM.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    I doubt it matters due to end of expansion raid, if anything it'll be mostly to pay off gold, get mounts and farm more gold.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    I doubt it matters due to end of expansion raid, if anything it'll be mostly to pay off gold, get mounts and farm more gold.
    True, this early, you could probably sell a mythic nzoth with mount carry for gold cap + and there will be someone willing to buy it.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Ion called out method and brought to like their exploit on Ra-Den, so for all you fanboys who claim it was ok.... or limit did it too...or it wasn't a bug/exploit, HE ONLY NAMED METHOD AND PIECES AND ACKNOWLEGED IT WAS AN EXPLOIT

exploit and still get world 2nd, lul

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    True, this early, you could probably sell a mythic nzoth with mount carry for gold cap + and there will be someone willing to buy it.
    Would assume you get everyone who wants it in the guild first and then sell it. They can easily sell H kills til then with the fact that H has a limited time mount.

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    Ion called out method and brought to like their exploit on Ra-Den, so for all you fanboys who claim it was ok.... or limit did it too...or it wasn't a bug/exploit, HE ONLY NAMED METHOD AND PIECES AND ACKNOWLEGED IT WAS AN EXPLOIT

exploit and still get world 2nd, lul
    Bad troll is bad.

The other thread with the video, clearly states that this was approached as a clever use of game mechanics because they did not catch it prior to first kill.

If you were a top guild and didnt do this, you sacrificed your push for world first so of course the different guilds did it.

Your bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    99% sure everyone in both guilds would prefer a simultaneous start myself included

Its good for everyone including NA, the 16 hours doesn't matter at all when you stream your strats and are the first to unkillable bugged encounters (Carapace for minimum 2 hours)

The maintenance is whatever its unavoidable but the 16 hour headstart was eliminated by Friday, more or less.
    I've been wondering for years why that has never happened. Because of that, people always cry that eu gets the kills first because they started earlier. Sadly, I don't foresee blizz doing this.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else foresee FFW getting the new WF?
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Would assume you get everyone who wants it in the guild first and then sell it. They can easily sell H kills til then with the fact that H has a limited time mount.
    That wouldn't make much sense when the mount is mount is worth more while there are limited guilds that are selling. Plenty of time to farm the mounts (even on alts ) when the price starts to severally deplete in a couple months or so.

I don't know how it works but that would just make the most sense to me from a financial standpoint.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Oh come on Ion, it was not tightly contested. Method was a day behind in terms of progress even with the 16 hour ''advantage''. Not to mention their Ilgynoth wipefest.

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    That wouldn't make much sense when the mount is mount is worth more while there are limited guilds that are selling. Plenty of time to farm the mounts (even on alts ) when the price starts to severally deplete in a couple months or so.

I don't know how it works but that would just make the most sense to me from a financial standpoint.
    I also don't think the mount is tradeable unless you have it?

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I also don't think the mount is tradeable unless you have it?
    It was on Jaina in BoD and Argus in Antorus. I don't see why it would be different now.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Oh come on Ion, it was not tightly contested. Method was a day behind in terms of progress even with the 16 hour ''advantage''. Not to mention their Ilgynoth wipefest.
    Even though they were a day behind it felt like much more, you have to consider that Limit knocking out everything first means Method has to spend almost no time on tactics or tactic-pulls, they can just copy Limit. If you take all of that into consideration the difference becomes much more.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Even though they were a day behind it felt like much more, you have to consider that Limit knocking out everything first means Method has to spend almost no time on tactics or tactic-pulls, they can just copy Limit. If you take all of that into consideration the difference becomes much more.
    Thats not how it works and has never worked like that. Guilds like Method and Limit have a set strat in place from PTR testing and heroic week way before Mythic week hits that they use and only change if needed. Scripe even talked about it how he gets extremly pissed when someone try's something new during a pull without consulting him.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Which ilgynoth wipefest?

Method broadcast of the whole event was revolting. They were more interested in promoting merchandise than showing raiding dynamics and progress. Limit's stream was way more entertaining

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefox72 View Post
    Thats not how it works and has never worked like that. Guilds like Method and Limit have a set strat in place from PTR testing and heroic week way before Mythic week hits that they use and only change if needed. Scripe even talked about it how he gets extremly pissed when someone try's something new during a pull without consulting him.
    Except you can litterally see copy/pasta of limit strats and notes even on the later bosses

Only reason scripe gets pissed is because he is a control freak
    "We Choose Truth over Facts" - Joe Biden
    "You're too old to vote for me" - Joe Biden

We need to completely demolish MAGAFT

"- They (Blizz) consider Ra'den issues (respawn, immunities) more as quirks than exploits"

mmo NA mods and fanbois in shambles

will they survive until the next raid? Lets find out in the next WF thread

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Method broadcast of the whole event was revolting. They were more interested in promoting merchandise than showing raiding dynamics and progress. Limit's stream was way more entertaining
    It was mentioned a few pages back but when Method got WF on Azshara, Sco ran a sub roll on twitch. Max literally stopped the fucking presses and said, "Do NOT sub to me, go sub to one of my raiders."

If that isn't all the proof you need to see the fundamental differences between Limit and Method as organizations, I don't know what is.

And for the record, I don't think there's necessarily anything wrong with Method being monetarily driven. That's fine. They have people in their organization who need to have roofs over their heads. But there's only so many ten-minute-padded-ad-friendly YouTube recaps of Sco's shitty stream that you can see posted to their YT channel in a row before you really begin to wonder if they're in it for the gamers or the merchandising.