1. #1

    AR + Pandaren Missing DK Voice

    On top of having zero DK customization options like decaying skin etc the new DK races also don't include the voice reverb...

    Surely this has to be a bug? They can't be this lazy, surely?

  2. #2
    No... way? LOL IS THIS FOR REAL?!

  3. #3
    I think DK voices are gone for all races. Search it on google. I remember my dk having special voice effects back in TBC but when I created a new dk, there is no option for that in the systems menu. And it is just normal voice.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    I think DK voices are gone for all races. Search it on google. I remember my dk having special voice effects back in TBC but when I created a new dk, there is no option for that in the systems menu. And it is just normal voice.
    They released DK's with WotLK?

  5. #5
    is the option for DK voices turned on in your system->sound tab checked?
    guess its called sound reverberations now
    I give bad feedback all the time, I just dont rage or give them shit. Paying for content does not gives you the license to be an asshole.

  6. #6
    I haven't pre-ordered Shadowlands so I can't check myself, but if true, it's hardly surprising, really.

    The allied races DKs are phoned in. No unique DK skins, red and yellow rings still around the eyes of Dark Iron and Lightforged respectively that was a part of their original eyeglows that they just neglected to remove.

    Let's just hope that Shadowlands fixes that.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Turboblaat View Post
    They released DK's with WotLK?
    way to miss the point. right it was wotlk

  8. #8
    The Patient Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Vancouver Island, Canada
    Posts
    221
    Mine seems to have the voice reverb though? And I honestly would like to turn it off, it sound awful on headphones

    Eventually everyone comes to me
    Bwonsamdi is my future husband

  9. #9
    It's togglable in the UI, it's not custom voice lines.

    I keep it on because I like it.

    I'm more concerned with people pointing out that the eyes don't glow through helmets anymore, which is hopefully a bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.

  10. #10
    Pandaren Monk shade3891's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I'm more concerned with people pointing out that the eyes don't glow through helmets anymore, which is hopefully a bug.
    Well on a certain level I agree with you but I also get ticked off when the eye effects clip through goggles. :S
    And I doubt blizzard will check every item, so the easy way for them is to turn it off when wearing a headpiece.
    Last edited by shade3891; 2020-01-15 at 05:51 PM.

  11. #11
    The Patient Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Vancouver Island, Canada
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    It's togglable in the UI, it's not custom voice lines.

    I keep it on because I like it.

    I'm more concerned with people pointing out that the eyes don't glow through helmets anymore, which is hopefully a bug.
    Reverb seems to work for turned off the Pandaren ones, but not the AR.
    Also there's no DK voices option in the settings, not that I can see

    Eventually everyone comes to me
    Bwonsamdi is my future husband

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    It's togglable in the UI, it's not custom voice lines.

    I keep it on because I like it.

    I'm more concerned with people pointing out that the eyes don't glow through helmets anymore, which is hopefully a bug.
    Can you 100% confirm this. Because the toggle option was removed some time in 2018. Has it been added back?

    On reddit some are claiming that the reverb works on Vulpera. I played my KT DK last night and it 100% does not have the DK voice, at all.

    Bug or laziness?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Reverb seems to work for turned off the Pandaren ones, but not the AR.
    Also there's no DK voices option in the settings, not that I can see
    Yeah. It was removed. I think that dude doesn't know what he's talking about.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post

    Yeah. It was removed. I think that dude doesn't know what he's talking about.
    Death knight echo effects was definitely a toggle in audio settings, was it removed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Death knight echo effects was definitely a toggle in audio settings, was it removed?
    Yes. In 2018.

  15. #15
    Field Marshal WukeWiking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    pajaW PAJLADS pajaW
    Posts
    61
    I made a Kul Tiran dk to test transmogs and it has the echo etc but it's a normal kul tiran voice, no DK lines or anything like that which I find kinda weird since the AR npcs at the intro had dk voices even tho they were not new, the npcs used the old lines, zandalari troll used darkspear troll lines etc

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Well on a certain level I agree with you but I also get ticked off when the eye effects clip through goggles. :S
    And I doubt blizzard will check every item, so the easy way for them is to turn it off when wearing a headpiece.
    Kinda weird how they managed to not take the easy option from wrath to legion. But I mean I should cut them some slack since they're a small indie company.

  17. #17
    Female Zandalari definitely has the DK voice - maybe some were not quite ready so they're just gonna get patched in?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •