Keyboard Turner

Friendly Alpaca (Uldum)

Hey all,

Exploring around Uldum I found a random daily quest marker on my mini map (30, 28 marker but patting south) that was the Friendly Alpaca and reading up on it. It apparently requires 7 days of finding and feeding it, does anyone know? As well as anyone have any other locations spotted?

If World of Warcraft has taught me anything, it's that teaching a crowd something is far harder than teaching individuals.

Make sure to call out when you find it, others can feed it within a certain time frame.

I'm getting that darn alpaca.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.

You need 7 Gersahl greens, because you have to feed it just one every day for seven days, which means finding it every time.

I dunno if the one in Voldun is the same or not.

PC: (Case) Phanteks - Eclipse P300, (Power Supply) Apevia - 750W ATX, (Vid) MSI - Radeon RX 580, (HD) Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB, (SSD) Transcend - MTS600
    (RAM) Corsair - 8GB x2, (Motherboard) ASRock - AB350, (CPU) AMD - Ryzen 5 1400, (OS) W10

----------------
    WoW player, GW2 Dabbler and the Girl Who Went Chasing Owls.

Vol'dun alpaca is much rarer, you only need to find it once to get the mount, and you feed it greens sold by every BFA food vendor.

Interestingly, the Uldum alpaca seems to spawn on every server simultaneously, as I saw a ton of groups up in group finder for it that all went away in about 45 minutes. Don't know if that applies to Vol'dun also, wouldn't surprise me.

As much as i want it, ground mounts are useless right now