Page 1 of 2
LastLast

You're Pandaren.. do you actaully hate the other faction?

How passionate are you about the faction conflict? Do you really care? or can come close to what some of the original races feel?

If I were Pandaren, I'd really respect both factions, and would probably be only fighting to help my friends rather than out of hatred.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    How passionate are you about the faction conflict? Do you really care? or can come close to what some of the original races feel?

If I were Pandaren, I'd really respect both factions, and would probably be only fighting to help my friends rather than out of hatred.
    I really dont understand why the pandaren havent left the horde yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's up to the individual. My pandaran rogue doesn't care, they just see the Alliance as enemies for which to test his skill against, and the Horde as allies for him to prove his skill to.

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    I prefer the horde story wise, but I can't see why the Horde Pandarens would have remained in the Horde in the lead up to SoO. If it wasnt an MMO I'd assume they would have beelined to their Alliance pals from the Wandering Isle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I think the Tushui and Houjin probably share the closest bond of any two races between the Alliance and Horde - both saddened that their kin have decided to back the wrong horse, but each resolved to contend with the other should it come to that.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

One of my fondest memories was making the horde Panda, getting up to where Garrosh decides to give you a "gift". Immediately thinking, nah, can I go back and try the other portal?

My head canon for my Pandaren is "I'm not really loyal to either faction, I use them as a means to an end, but for reasons beyond my comprehension cannot cross faction lines once I pledged allegiance to x faction back when I was level 10."

Hate? Naah. Just murder them.

When the Horde makes me commit another war crime I drink it off at the tavern.

I still fondly remember the first time I did this, when the Kirin Tor Bar Crawl and the Burning of Teldrassil lined up perfectly. So many Horde, so many night elves. What a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I think the Tushui and Houjin probably share the closest bond of any two races between the Alliance and Horde - both saddened that their kin have decided to back the wrong horse, but each resolved to contend with the other should it come to that.
    Ji and Aysa notwithstanding, of course.

I can't really imagine them punching the ever loving tar out of each other after how Aysa carried Ji's broken and nearly dead body out of Orgrimmar.

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    What about Druids

I dunno, I think after Ji Firepaw was left out of the celebration feast after Legion he probably harbors a strong hatred towards everyone. I could swear that he smiled when Zellik was killed at the Horde meeting. Maybe... maybe he is the true mastermind behind everything.

No, seriously, that would be one hell of a twist:

"Did you think I had forgotten? Did you think I had forgiven? Behold now the terrible Vengeance of the Pandaren!"

And Sylvanas just stands there, while bombarded with Brew kegs: "Firepaw...!"

But seriously now. The Pandaren and hate do not mix. They are a friendly people in general, and sure they did beat the Mogu in the past, but in the present their martial arts are mostly used to kick rabbits off their giant carrots. They are extremly well trained, no doubt about that, but they do not train to be in wars, to take lifes.

Hatred is probably the emotion I connect the least with the Pandaren. Even Taran Zhu (who can be quite the dick to foreigners) is never truely hateful towards anyone.

I assume the Alliance Pandaren might have become hateful after Teldrassil as many other Alliance races did and the Horde Pandaren merely try to fit in with the general resentment inside of the Horde, but in general nah, doubt they are very hateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    What about Druids
    Basically anyone that wishes to preserve life, light and hope should have left Sylvanas' Horde about a year and a halve ago. Leave her only with the Forsaken and maybe the Orcs and Goblins.
    Last edited by Raisei; 2020-01-14 at 08:00 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    Basically anyone that wishes to preserve life, light and hope should have left Sylvanas' Horde about a year and a halve ago. Leave her only with the Forsaken and maybe the Orcs and Goblins.
    basically anyone with his sane mind would not agree with her being warchief anyway, except her own undead

but hey, lets follow the script, no matter if it make no sense whatsoever

Nah, their guts have no room for hatred. It's full of food and beer.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Most pandaren just stand at the back of a room with that dumb jovial expression on their faces like their dosed up to the eyeballs on weed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post

I can't really imagine them punching the ever loving tar out of each other after how Aysa carried Ji's broken and nearly dead body out of Orgrimmar.
    Ji and Aysa are an item, if I recall - they're currently working together on the Wandering Isle training new Monks and all that.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    What about Druids
    i dont understand what you mean.

Ji and Aysa are an item, if I recall - they're currently working together on the Wandering Isle training new Monks and all that.
    Well, they were for a while during Legion. Now, they're hosting the Allied Race effort at the embassies.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post

...Unless they're drunk?

Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    Hatred is probably the emotion I connect the least with the Pandaren. Even Taran Zhu (who can be quite the dick to foreigners) is never truely hateful towards anyone.
    He DID get possessed for a short time by the Sha of Hatred
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think the factions which joined the Horde and Alliance are particularly representative of pandaren on the Wandering Isle even though that is, ostensibly, where they're from.