Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Read up on the Rogue Legion campaign.
    I did the Rogue legion campaign. The whole organization was screwed up, but none of the non-legion spies had any idea. Even though that's their job. I'm not blaming them for an inevitability, but their failures during Legion have more to do with people dying than Wrathion; and yet we get nothing from Anduin in the way of "throwing blame."

Edit:
    I'm aware what sets off the purging of SI7 is because someone does figure it out and gets killed in the Sewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    His plan was constantly evolving. Early on he was backing Garrosh then he switched to backing Varian when he felt Garrosh' position was untenable. What he and Kairoz wanted out of Garrosh during WoD is anyone's guess; I am quite unsure they wanted the Iron Horde as it shaped to be.
    I think a big part of it was Wrathion just plain overestimating himself and his ability to control things.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    There basically showing anduin having as insane and desperate logic as most forum posters. That's what a fragile mind does, only in anduins case it's due to old god influence
    This is probably the best way of putting it (no offense to any that agree with Anduin)
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    It was caused by Aggramar who created the Breakers
    Aman'thul who found Aggramar's planet and prepared everything for his awakening.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Aman'thul who found Aggramar's planet and prepared everything for his awakening.
    We should blame the Light and Void for giving birth to the universe
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Well, I blame Blizzard for creating the Warcraft universe to begin with

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    *punching Metzen*
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    His plan was constantly evolving. Early on he was backing Garrosh then he switched to backing Varian when he felt Garrosh' position was untenable. What he and Kairoz wanted out of Garrosh during WoD is anyone's guess; I am quite unsure they wanted the Iron Horde as it shaped to be.
    Kairoz stated he wanted to stop not just in one alternate Draenor, but multiple ones, and forge a multi-universal Horde under his (and presumably Wrathion's) control to confront the Legion.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

In his infinite wisdom, his attempt to stop the Burning Legion invasion caused the Burning Legion invasion.

I look forward to the raid so I can punch him too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    In his infinite wisdom, his attempt to stop the Burning Legion invasion caused the Burning Legion invasion.

I look forward to the raid so I can punch him too.
    Too bad it's not the real Wrathion

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    I blame them for consistently hiring ripoff artists and fanfiction level hacks to do their writing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/