Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    That stretching is still so far-fetched. Wrathion is as responsible for Varian's death as Terenas is responsible for the Burning of Teldrassil.

But then again, Anduin is someone who pinned Arthas and Daelin on the Alliance.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Cause Anduin actually knows the fucking lore?

- - - Updated - - -

Out of character? He's Varian's son, is 18, and is the high king of the Alliance. He's extremely fucking stressed out rn, and has raged a ton prior to N'zoth's release. This is most definitely NOT OOC for him.
    It’s not OOC for Anduin to be angry, even enraged. It IS OOC for him to actually lead with slugging someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    No he didn't because it was Kairoz who freed Garrosh, not Wrathion.
    Kairoz freed him but anduin arrived in garroshes cell during the trial when garrosh was having his final speech and there anduin found wrathions men who had beaten up the guards and wrathion gave anduin a speech that one day they would face a common enemy as brothers and then he bonked anduin.

Read War Crimes, it explains it in details the actions of Wrathion that led to the escape of Guldan.

Quote Originally Posted by VexxedFox View Post
    Read War Crimes, it explains it in details the actions of Wrathion that led to the escape of Guldan.
    Eh.. but that is way too in hindsight. Like.. someone said before.. King Terenas is responsible for the burning of teldrassi.

Anduin was mad Wrathion ghosted him.

When did he do that?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Eh.. but that is way too in hindsight. Like.. someone said before.. King Terenas is responsible for the burning of teldrassi.
    Not really. If someone were to let a murderer loose and that murderer kills someone they are responsible for it. It was their actions that let it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra the War Criminal View Post
    That stretching is still so far-fetched. Wrathion is as responsible for Varian's death as Terenas is responsible for the Burning of Teldrassil.

But then again, Anduin is someone who pinned Arthas and Daelin on the Alliance.
    this is called bad writing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulantik View Post
    Been wondering this myself. Linking Wrathion to Varian's death would be like blaming the residents of Goldshire for the Burning Legion.
    Blame Moonguard....their depravity bought down the mighty hand of Sargeras on us all.
    Last edited by Dellis0991; 2020-01-15 at 04:44 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post

Remind me why Anduin punched Wrathian. Okey, Varian died, but how is this linked to Wrathian?

okey guys, thanks for the answers, no need for more replies!
    Because none of the characters in this game are written with believable personnalities. Punching someone like that is not something people do, real life or video game it doesn't matter, it's not believable, it's taken from bad TV, we've all seen this before.

Wanting to punch someone just once is just not something that exists. You either want to fight for real and someone breaks it off (which is what should have happened there) or you talk it out. The half measure is not a real thing. Punching someone once and then being chill? Come on, it's ridiculous.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Wrathion was responsible for WoD.

........ we should all be punching him
    Indeed. Wrathion has been shown to be such a massive moron that I would be very wary about him as "advisor", if I was in the boiking's shoes. But true love is hard to fight against, you know...
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    Because none of the characters in this game are written with believable personnalities. Punching someone like that is not something people do, real life or video game it doesn't matter, it's not believable, it's taken from bad TV, we've all seen this before.

Wanting to punch someone just once is just not something that exists. You either want to fight for real and someone breaks it off (which is what should have happened there) or you talk it out. The half measure is not a real thing. Punching someone once and then being chill? Come on, it's ridiculous.
    This has literally nothing to do with overall question from the post and comes from someone that sounds like he has never had major conflict in his life and spends most of his time in the basement fapping to Jaina.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VexxedFox View Post
    This has literally nothing to do with overall question from the post and comes from someone that sounds like he has never had major conflict in his life and spends most of his time in the basement fapping to Jaina.
    If you're gonna try to have a discussion about the topic you should refrain from making very idiotic assumptions that only make you sound like you were offended by my post. Offer something of value or scroll away my dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    The punch was N'zoth manipulating him.

But Wrathion freed Garry who went to Draenor, who invaded Azeroth, then we had to invade Draenor and then we freed Gul'dan who went on to return to Azeroth and kill Varian and that rando troll (Via a felguard proxy).

So yeah.
    It did make me a bit happy seeing him beam Wrathion. Might be the only good deed N'zoth ever done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head

Remind me why Anduin punched Wrathian. Okey, Varian died, but how is this linked to Wrathian?

He freed Garrosh, who fled to Alternate Draenor which caused Gul'dan to ender our timeline and Unleash the Legion which caused Varian to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Indeed. Wrathion has been shown to be such a massive moron that I would be very wary about him as "advisor", if I was in the boiking's shoes. But true love is hard to fight against, you know...
    In MoP isnt he only a few years old? Hes too young to really be able to know about consequences. He should also be too young to think so fully of himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    Why is it bad writing when a character makes a stupid, emotional decision? If people did the smart, rational thing without fail, THAT would be bad writing.

Old Gods did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    Only if you're one of those people who cannot understand or doesn't allow the existence of subtext.