Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    gonna add to it: -> Varian still alive + vol jin still alive -> sylvanas not warchief -> no 2 burned zones and +10k dead night elves.
    Although... it did force our hands to save the titan souls and end the burning legion and whatever remaining worlds there are. If we waited any longer Sargeras and the legion would have gotten even stronger. We defeated the burning legion thanks to wrathion! Woohoo! Same logic!

Basically it's Wrathion's fault we got WoD as an xpac. That alone is reason enough to punch him :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dejavuproned View Post
    "he just freed the genocidal maniac awaiting trail and killed some guards"

Ita called being an accomplice. You don't get to release a known dangerous criminal that's awaiting trail for war crimes and absolve yourself of the consequences.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk
    Well, there are some dangerous criminals that I would like to free.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    gonna add to it: -> Varian still alive + vol jin still alive -> sylvanas not warchief -> no 2 burned zones and +10k dead night elves.
    Yes! Kill Wrathion, the bastard. For the Kaldorei!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dejavuproned View Post
    Yes. It was unlike him to do that. Which is a shame, I was kind of hoping that some of Varian was coming out at last. But nope.

My point is that regardless if it was ooc. Wrathion absolutely deserved it. In fact, Wrathion shouldn't have gotten an audience with Anduin at all.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk
    I agree. This self serving goody two shoes got stale fast.

I know he helped Kairoz free Garrosh, but I always got the impression Wrathion was embedding himself into N'zoth's machinations, he was raised by rogues and master spies after all. What better way is there to know your enemy than to join their forces, earn their trust, become more important than a simple pawn, and stab them in the back. There's no doubt Wrathion is on no one's side but his own, but he'll ally with whoever or whatever helps him stop the void.

I would be curious to know what else Wrathion did on Draenor though. I certainly see some void related links with the Arakkoa, and the shadowmoon orcs, and those ancient Gorian runestones the Imperator collected and used and Cho'gall seemed happy to destroy for his void master. I think Deathwing also made his lair around Ashran (in the main universe), so he could have been looking for something his father found there before as well.

Quote Originally Posted by alosiboy View Post
    Alright here's the story, sort of simplified:

Wrathion freed Garrosh and ordered Kairoz to go with him to an alternate dimension.
    Garrosh betrayed Kairoz and used the Iron Horde against Azeroth instead of the legion.
    We freed Gul'dan in order to depower the dark portal, we kinda forgot to kill him.
    Gul'dan summons Archimonde, Archimonde gets his ass beat and sends Gul'dan to Azeroth.
    Gul'dan uses the Tomb of Sargeras to summon the Legion.
    Varian dies in the Broken shore fighting the Legion.

Even if it's sort of stretched, Wrathion was a moron for trusting Garrosh to follow his orders.
    ^ this

Without Wrathion there would have been no AU Gul'dan to kill Varian...
    Hope, the greatest power of all!

#WithoutRespectWeReject

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Although... it did force our hands to save the titan souls and end the burning legion and whatever remaining worlds there are. If we waited any longer Sargeras and the legion would have gotten even stronger. We defeated the burning legion thanks to wrathion! Woohoo! Same logic!
    well cant say some greater good didnt happen because of him, but it costed a lot for us.
    Last edited by LuminaL; 2020-01-18 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    Basically it's Wrathion's fault we got WoD as an xpac. That alone is reason enough to punch him :P
    Oh he deserves more than that!

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...deserved_that/
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.

LOL that was too funny! ^_^

Wrathion being behind WoD is enough reason to deck him, frankly he got off easy, he should have been bitchslapped through the whole of stormwind..
    /tar Tinker-zealot /point /lol
    WoW:Shadowlands - Danuser's Divina Commedia?