Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    I don't know why there wasn't at least reverb.

Also, the paywall is just like how DH were locked behind at paywall pre-order, it is consider a new feature ... that was to be expected.

Hopefully during Shadowlands they'll add undead skins to the allied race DK... I would honestly prefer that over new allied races right away.
    Some reports that hopefully it is a bug. Can't confirm though I didn't get to play much last night. I only played my KT DK and it had no DK voice. Some people claim Vulpera has it so maybe it's a bug.

Usually when things like this are added they stay that way. Look at how horrible the Nightborne as a race are - there have been no fixes despite a shit tonne of feedback.

At the very least, I expected Bolvar to break free from his ice prison and start rallying the forces. But I guess they're saving that for 9.0? The Sylvanas cinematic feels so out of place it's hard to figure out when exactly in the timeline that's intended to occur.
    Doctoral student in the Digital Humanities. Expertise in human behavior, internet culture, new media studies, and pop culture politics. Web: MatadorMedia.org.

It seems that I'm glad my DK started way back when the class was still a hero class.
    Had fun then...oh shit, there's that "F" word...