I'd love to see more Dragonmaw buildings in the game

In terms of architecture, most races have quite a good presence, but outside of Twilight Highlands the Dragonmaw are nonexistent.

I know this makes story sense, and I know they're just orc tents with a black roof - but damn they look cool?? I'd love to see more of them.

Any architecture in WoW you wanna see more of?

EDIT:
    Last edited by Gulantik; 2020-01-15 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulantik View Post
    In terms of architecture, most races have quite a good presence, but outside of Twilight Highlands the Dragonmaw are nonexistent.

I know this makes story sense, and I know they're just orc tents with a black roof - but damn they look cool?? I'd love to see more of them.

Can you link some pictures again? Would be very helpful to your dicussion, as people would have your point of reference without needint to log on, go there and check it out or rely on memory that may not be crystal clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulantik View Post

Something akin to Zul'Gurub or Zul'Aman but not being in ruins. A new troll capital in the Echo Isles
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Didn't the Dragonmaw pretty much get wiped out in MoP after they sided with Garrosh? I doubt whoever is left of that clan is big into architecture.

As of the Vulpera recruitment quest, the Mag'har seem to be moving into their vacancy in the Twilight Highlands without any objections.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

I defintiely want to see more Night elf civilziation architecture - Suramar and Zin'Azshari type of things.

Also want to see more blood elf stuff - so would appreciate a fixed up Silvermoon.

Also interested to see what would the void elf stuff look like.

As for other races, I've always wanted to see more Goblin stuff, Kezan was pretty cool.

Quite like Draenei architecture.

Zandalari is grand and majestic, but I'm okay without it, same with Kul'tiran and human.

Forsaken and Gilnean have a distinct 19th century Europe look.

I'd love to see what Ren'dorei architecture looks like. Going off by their current aesthetics, it would look like a twisted, more sombre, and more ominous version of Sin'dorei/Quel'dorei architecture -- which would be fascinating to see! If they ever built like a castle in Telogrus Rift, I imagine it'd look something like this:

How could I ever have loved someone so weak? Let us hope Arator did not inherit your cowardice.

I don't think our remaining two black dragons are a big fan of their sense of feng shui.

But island expeditions implied otherwise, god that'd be great.

Wrathion: Oh my goodness, my flight might not be functionally extinct after all!
    Dragonmaw: Hooray, more dragons to kill and skin! Zug zug!

Dragonmaw basically have the old Warcraft 2 orc buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I don't think our remaining two black dragons are a big fan of their sense of feng shui.

But island expeditions implied otherwise, god that'd be great.

Wrathion: Oh my goodness, my flight might not be functionally extinct after all!
    Dragonmaw: Hooray, more dragons to kill and skin! Zug zug!
    in cata dragonmaw stop raising normal drakes to focus on the protodrakes, they seem to better fit the spot like wolves

if blizzard was not so eager to drop plots they could say Koak, one of the major characters in one of their short stories teach the fellow dragonmaw how to properly raise dragons, n ways of the pandarens and the cloud serpents

there s so much more to explore on this clan, and they could build a strong post in eastern kingdoms since undercity and other posts fail

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra the War Criminal View Post
    I'd love to see what Ren'dorei architecture looks like. Going off by their current aesthetics, it would look like a twisted, more sombre, and more ominous version of Sin'dorei/Quel'dorei architecture -- which would be fascinating to see! If they ever built like a castle in Telogrus Rift, I imagine it'd look something like this:
    You get a shitty rock and thats it. Void Elves existing is already too much of a compromise.