Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
  1. #201
    Herald of the Titans Jazzhands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Who knows.
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    And why is that a problem for you? Why can you not let other people have fun the way they chose to?
    Saying "its unhealthy" is their problem, not yours and not Blizzards.
    Things called compassion and empathy. Sadly a thing a lot of people lack these days.

    People are welcome to have fun however they want, but that doesn't mean people should enable or encourage dangerous ways to have fun, Blizzard knows how hard their hardcore raiders go, and basically saved them from themselves. It was the right move.

    Idiotic kids had "fun" doing the tide pod challenge. Should I not speak out about how unhealthy it was because "let them have fun however they want"?

    I already know your answer, I just wanted to apply your logic to a different, also terribly unhealthy way that people have fun to make a point.

  2. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Things called compassion and empathy. Sadly a thing a lot of people lack these days.

    People are welcome to have fun however they want, but that doesn't mean people should enable or encourage dangerous ways to have fun, Blizzard knows how hard their hardcore raiders go, and basically saved them from themselves. It was the right move.

    Idiotic kids had "fun" doing the tide pod challenge. Should I not speak out about how unhealthy it was because "let them have fun however they want"?

    I already know your answer, I just wanted to apply your logic to a different, also terribly unhealthy way that people have fun to make a point.
    1. Pushing the cloak to level 6 (or even 10) is really not what I would consider a "hardcore raider"

    2. Its still not of your business, even if people chose to eat tidepots. If thats what they chose to do - let them be.

  3. #203
    Herald of the Titans Jazzhands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Who knows.
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    1. Pushing the cloak to level 6 (or even 10) is really not what I would consider a "hardcore raider"

    2. Its still not of your business, even if people chose to eat tidepots. If thats what they chose to do - let them be.
    1. How is this relevant to anything I said. Do you even understand how much time it would take to push past rank 6 this week?

    2. Your complete disregard for the health of other is pretty sad. I get the whole people should do what they want thing, I'm not saying I'd stop a kid from eating a tide pod, I'm basically just saying we shouldn't encourage/enable it. Very different. People are free to be as stupid and unhealthy as they want, but people shouldn't encourage it.

  4. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    How is everybody getting the 60k tokens to go in already? I got stuck after 30k plus the 1 free entrance from the reward, and I've done everything both days. Are you really farming the chests that much or am I missing something?
    Did you perchance end up capped at 25k before spending them while earning more?

    I noticed that it was really easy to hit the cap.

    Personally I did only the dailies and the invasions and it gave me enough for rank 6 cloak + halfway to a 7th vessel atm.

  5. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    How is everybody getting the 60k tokens to go in already? I got stuck after 30k plus the 1 free entrance from the reward, and I've done everything both days. Are you really farming the chests that much or am I missing something?
    If you've done everything available you should have a vessel from:

    • Vale of Eternal Blossom Assault (This week is a guaranteed Vessel, next week should be Uldum as it is wherever the major assault is)
    • Wrathion gives you 10k to purchase a vessel before continuing on (Make sure you are below 15k or you'll lose the excess)
      • Quest: Opening the Gateway
      • Also sidenote: Doing the initial vision you can not receive a cloak upgrade because you are at rank 1 already. On your second vision and beyond can you upgrade.
    • After the vision is done and you save the chamber Magni gives you a quest to ask mother to locate Ra-den. This gives a vessel.
      • Quest: Into Dreams
    • You get another 10k essences after opening up the archives for Visions
      • Quest: Accessing teh Archives

    Then you get a good chunk of Essences from these:

    • 5500 from each minor assault (11,000 total)
    • 2000 essences from your first minor vision (Vale)
    • 6000 essences total for doing each vision after your first (1000 per daily)

    There's 13,500 enough for a 5th vessel. There's enough to get another 6,500 essences but I don't remember off the top of my head. I know I just got my 6th and Rank 6 of the cloak on my main and I've only done the dailies, campaign and assaults. I haven't grinded rares or chests.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2020-01-19 at 09:58 PM.

  6. #206
    And now I'm 2 upgrades behind cause of server mass DC... my frustration is reaching maximum levels.
    R5 3600 | Noctua NH-D14 | Asus ROG Strix B350-F | Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz CL15 | Asus GTX 1060 Strix | Samsung 860 EVO 500GB | Seasonic M12II Evo 620W | NZXT S340-B
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Do you guys not have phones?!

  7. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    If you've done everything available you should have a vessel from:

    • Vale of Eternal Blossom Assault (This week is a guaranteed Vessel, next week should be Uldum as it is wherever the major assault is)
    • Wrathion gives you 10k to purchase a vessel before continuing on (Make sure you are below 15k or you'll lose the excess)
      • Quest: Opening the Gateway
    • After the vision is done and you save the chamber Magni gives you a quest to ask mother to locate Ra-den. This gives a vessel.
      • Quest: Into Dreams
    • You get another 10k essences after opening up the archives for Visions
      • Quest: Accessing teh Archives

    Then you get a good chunk of Essences from these:

    • 5500 from each minor assault (11,000 total)
    • 2000 essences from your first minor vision (Vale)
    • 6000 essences for each vision after your first (daily)

    There's 13,500 enough for a 5th vessel. There's enough to get another 6,500 essences but I don't remember off the top of my head. I know I just got my 6th and Rank 6 of the cloak on my main and I've only done the dailies, campaign and assaults. I haven't grinded rares or chests.
    1k for each, 6k total.
    Monkashuffle
    <Arctic Avengers>
    Ravencrest-EU

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    1k for each, 6k total.
    That's what is implied as it is the weekly terms, I guess I could clarify it a bit more. I just wrote it like that because the person said they did the content so the assumption is they saw it is 1000 each day. Plus why would they offer 6k per day if the first was 2k? :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    And now I'm 2 upgrades behind cause of server mass DC... my frustration is reaching maximum levels.
    The upside is you aren't too far behind then. I think you can get ~3 visions relatively easy and starting next week it's capped at 1 per week. So you can catch up next week and still be fine.

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Im at rank 5 and i have about 500 coalesences :/ at day 2 tell me i can get my rank 6 till the end of the week :/ im kinda lost now
    did you fail once ?

    I have only done the 3 assaults + the dailies each day and im at rank 6 and around 1k coalesence. Not farmed or hunted rares or anything like that

  10. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Sounds like a waste of Visions but to each their own, not banking Visions means you'll take like 3-4 weeks longer to complete your cloak unless you grind unnecessarily hard.
    How is it a waste? You dont do them past 6 but you want to get 6 this week. You bank extras past 6.

  11. #211
    The Lightbringer gutnbrg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New Mageland
    Posts
    3,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Man... if I'd have known you didnt have to farm *anything* in classic, I'd have played it 14 years ago.

    Oh wait....
    id rather farm 1 or 2 things at a time by doing quest chains, than farm 10 things at a time just to be somewhat competitive and maybe not even get invited if u dont have it...

  12. #212
    how do I go get the mask when I don't have any vessel left or enough visions to get more ?
    yep I have a few things to do monday & tuesday to get more before reset (EU server)
    I should get one more run, but since I have one failed, I'll just get to rank 5 so I won't bother playing around yet ^^

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    id rather farm 1 or 2 things at a time by doing quest chains, than farm 10 things at a time just to be somewhat competitive and maybe not even get invited if u dont have it...
    So you'd rather have BfA than classic?

  14. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    did you fail once ?

    I have only done the 3 assaults + the dailies each day and im at rank 6 and around 1k coalesence. Not farmed or hunted rares or anything like that
    I failed one last night :/ cause it was 3 oclock and i forgot i had to do an extra area for the q to complete >.> i rushed straight to thrall and i got nothing :/

  15. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    I failed one last night :/ cause it was 3 oclock and i forgot i had to do an extra area for the q to complete >.> i rushed straight to thrall and i got nothing :/
    Well this coming reset it only increases by 1 rank so you could catch up and not be behind still.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •