Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    1k for each, 6k total.
    That's what is implied as it is the weekly terms, I guess I could clarify it a bit more. I just wrote it like that because the person said they did the content so the assumption is they saw it is 1000 each day. Plus why would they offer 6k per day if the first was 2k? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    And now I'm 2 upgrades behind cause of server mass DC... my frustration is reaching maximum levels.
    The upside is you aren't too far behind then. I think you can get ~3 visions relatively easy and starting next week it's capped at 1 per week. So you can catch up next week and still be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Im at rank 5 and i have about 500 coalesences :/ at day 2 tell me i can get my rank 6 till the end of the week :/ im kinda lost now
    did you fail once ?

I have only done the 3 assaults + the dailies each day and im at rank 6 and around 1k coalesence. Not farmed or hunted rares or anything like that

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Sounds like a waste of Visions but to each their own, not banking Visions means you'll take like 3-4 weeks longer to complete your cloak unless you grind unnecessarily hard.
    How is it a waste? You dont do them past 6 but you want to get 6 this week. You bank extras past 6.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Man... if I'd have known you didnt have to farm *anything* in classic, I'd have played it 14 years ago.

Oh wait....
    id rather farm 1 or 2 things at a time by doing quest chains, than farm 10 things at a time just to be somewhat competitive and maybe not even get invited if u dont have it...

how do I go get the mask when I don't have any vessel left or enough visions to get more ?
    yep I have a few things to do monday & tuesday to get more before reset (EU server)
    I should get one more run, but since I have one failed, I'll just get to rank 5 so I won't bother playing around yet ^^

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    id rather farm 1 or 2 things at a time by doing quest chains, than farm 10 things at a time just to be somewhat competitive and maybe not even get invited if u dont have it...
    So you'd rather have BfA than classic?

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    did you fail once ?

I have only done the 3 assaults + the dailies each day and im at rank 6 and around 1k coalesence. Not farmed or hunted rares or anything like that
    I failed one last night :/ cause it was 3 oclock and i forgot i had to do an extra area for the q to complete >.> i rushed straight to thrall and i got nothing :/

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    I failed one last night :/ cause it was 3 oclock and i forgot i had to do an extra area for the q to complete >.> i rushed straight to thrall and i got nothing :/
    Well this coming reset it only increases by 1 rank so you could catch up and not be behind still.