View Poll Results: Your desired Faction of assignment of Mogu/Lightforged Forsaken and Saberon?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Horde - Mogu, Ally - Saberon, Both - LF Undead on both factions

11 18.33%
  • Horde: Saberon, Ally: Mogu, Both: LF undead

4 6.67%
  • Horde: Saberon, Ally: LF Undead, Both: Mogu

15 25.00%
  • Horde: LF Undead, Ally: Saberon, Both: Mogu

7 11.67%
  • Horde: Mogu, Ally: LF Undead, Both: Saberon

10 16.67%
  • Horde: LF Undead, Ally: Mogu, Both: Saberon

4 6.67%
  • Other - for the Worgen, Forsaken and Pandaren allied races.

9 15.00%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    If any of those are added i would say Mogu for Horde and Lightforged Undead for Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Why are Saberon even an option
    As the Worgen sub-race. In a similar way the Vulpera were the creative "goblin" option. - they basically use the same skeletons. Saberon use the Worgen model and are simply a reskin. Vulpera use the goblin model and reskin that.

Stood in the Fire The5thVegetable's Avatar
    Fuck this. LF Undead can fuck off, and Saberon make no sense.

I say, if we're doing any more Allied Races, give Mogu to the Horde, and finally give the Alliance their god damn Krokul. The Alliance needs their Krokul already.
    Why do I even bother to post on this damned site?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    As the Worgen sub-race. In a similar way the Vulpera were the creative "goblin" option. - they basically use the same skeletons. Saberon use the Worgen model and are simply a reskin. Vulpera use the goblin model and reskin that.
    Using the same skeleton doesn't mean they have to be an allied race. Blizzard recycles skeletons a lot. Hell, Saurok use Worgen skeletons as well.

Saberon have no relation to anything that happened in BfA. Granted, the Mag'har also appeared from nowhere, but hey at least they are orcs, I guess.

It just seems so... random to be considered an option
    But if they can crap a race like void elves from nowhere I guess anything is possible
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Using the same skeleton doesn't mean they have to be an allied race. Blizzard recycles skeletons a lot. Hell, Saurok use Worgen skeletons as well.

Saberon have no relation to anything that happened in BfA. Granted, the Mag'har also appeared from nowhere, but hey at least they are orcs, I guess.

It just seems so... random to be considered an option
    But if they can crap a race like void elves from nowhere I guess anything is possible
    Yes, blizzard recycles skeletons a lot, in fact hey even changed teh whole way they do races in 6.0, makling their life a lot eaier. FOr lack of a new option for worgen, SAberon seemed the most likely candidaet. Ofc they could always come up with something new.

However would you ever pick a Saurok over a Saberon if you had to choose?

Besides, I don't think having anything to do with BFA really matters for blizz. Remember Dark Irons and Mag'har? They had nothing, they simply added roles for them and bang..there they were. Lightforged seem to be taking the void elf path, i.e. a lot on their leader, but nothing of them, then boom they're their. Mogu have a lot todo with 8.3, so at least we all get to work with them. Making them ideal for both sides and as the "Pandaren" allied race. At least that was my thinking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The5thVegetable View Post
    Fuck this. LF Undead can fuck off, and Saberon make no sense.

I say, if we're doing any more Allied Races, give Mogu to the Horde, and finally give the Alliance their god damn Krokul. The Alliance needs their Krokul already.
    Is anyone actually excited about the Broken/Krokul? - I would think Eredar Man'ari are more desired, but I do agree they are worth giving.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Yes, blizzard recycles skeletons a lot, in fact hey even changed teh whole way they do races in 6.0, makling their life a lot eaier. FOr lack of a new option for worgen, SAberon seemed the most likely candidaet. Ofc they could always come up with something new.

However would you ever pick a Saurok over a Saberon if you had to choose?

If I really had to choose between Saberon and Saurok? Yeah.
    Saurok have more stuff.

Flesh shaping, dinomancing, they seem to wield magic (especially water) and are able rogues, they are able to form Warbands, they seem to be better at organizing themselves as we see numerous different tribes of Saurok all over Pandaria.

All that said, I wouldn't choose either to become an Allied race. They don't seem to fit anywhere
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

LF undead i highly doubt it because it would feel a bit too much like void elvs or lf draenai but mogu hell yeah give me this in the horde at least neutral blizz
    High Elves have been a Horde playable race since 2007. Sorry 'bout it!