Poll: Your desired Faction of assignment of Mogu/Lightforged Forsaken and Saberon?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozu View Post
    http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census...ervertypeid=-1

Blue skin doesn't stop them from being attractive.

I would totally agree if horde just got a recolored night elf like alliance got a recolored blood elf. But they didn't.

First off Warcraft realms isn't accurate. Second its skin thats tinted like the hands and feet are stained darker then the rest of the body with something. AND they got tentacle hair and strange hairstyles. Long hair straggly hair on one side and a completely bald other half of the head is totally attractive and does look like a meth addict at all.....

Show me some proof that the Alliance was flooded with millions of former blood elf players. You can't. Nightborne are better looking than Night elves and yet you keep saying attractiveness is the most important factor. Why on earth are you not satisfied with them then? How many people were begging for Night elves to join the Horde? How many of both factions wanted Nightborne when we first saw them in Legion?

Idk if your trolling or not but its hilarious to think that you are upset that the Horde was given better races just because the Alliance got a knock off emo Blood Elf.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    First off Warcraft realms isn't accurate.
    Lmao. "Your source goes against my claims so it's not accurate! Fake news!!!

Yeah, just about what I'd expect. Keep moving them goalposts.

Show me some proof that the Alliance was flooded with millions of former blood elf players. You can't.
    I never said alliance was flooded with millions of former blood elf players. Not sure where you got this from. Probably the same place you get the rest of your information: thin air.

Nightborne are better looking than Night elves and yet you keep saying attractiveness is the most important factor.
    Except they aren't. Worse casting animations. Worse standing/moving animations.

Unsurprisingly, you're missing the most important factor: One is the IDENTICAL model (shape and animations) and one isn't. The race with the IDENTICAL model to the single most popular horde race is clearly better. Period.
    Last edited by Mozu; 2020-01-20 at 09:28 PM.

theres NO 8.3.5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warcraftrealms isn't accurate at all, despite what many people have claimed in the past. Its not a source for accurate stats. So don't start spouting it as its trustful.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

itt: people honestly asserting blood elves aren't necessarily popular because of their good looks

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling that the last Allied Races will come with the Shadowlands Pre-patch, when the leveling is revamped and so will make the players even more hyped, especially with the Mogu allied race.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    I mean that's what I said. The lack of any hints makes makes the possibility of new allied races added in BFA's patch cycle almost null. Sure I hope there will me more later, I'm just saying we won't have more for BfA.

True, but the lack of any set up makes the speculation about them entirely... well, speculative. We could interchange Saberon for pretty much any other race that doesn't have any set up, doesn't make them more likely. In short, of all the options they are the ones with less basis for speculation. For all that's worth it is a crapshoot, I just think it's more focused to speculate on races that do seem to have a set up, yanno?
    In other words, desirable, but unlikely.. right?

First off Warcraft realms isn't accurate. Second its skin thats tinted like the hands and feet are stained darker then the rest of the body with something. AND they got tentacle hair and strange hairstyles. Long hair straggly hair on one side and a completely bald other half of the head is totally attractive and does look like a meth addict at all.....

Show me some proof that the Alliance was flooded with millions of former blood elf players. You can't. Nightborne are better looking than Night elves and yet you keep saying attractiveness is the most important factor. Why on earth are you not satisfied with them then? How many people were begging for Night elves to join the Horde? How many of both factions wanted Nightborne when we first saw them in Legion?

Idk if your trolling or not but its hilarious to think that you are upset that the Horde was given better races just because the Alliance got a knock off emo Blood Elf.
    Nightborne have some of the worst customization options and their animations are way too rigid and they are an allied race. They are actually pretty popular for an allied race at around 8% last I saw.

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    In other words, desirable, but unlikely.. right?
    Indeed, there are many desirable races, which problem relies on a lack of set up, so we can discern there's not an active intention of introduce them as playable. It doesn't mean they won't be, just that we can tell if they are actively working to set up races.

The difference between "Would be cool" and "actual evidence"

For example, Vulpera and Mechagnomes having player models? Time went into those assets. Evidence of Intent.

Lore relevance without new assets, like Rajani? Opens the possibilities, but could mean nothing. Speculation of Intent.

Would be cool, such as Arakkoa and Saberon? The potential is present, but is unaddressed. Absence of Intent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozu View Post
    I'm not sure about your whole debate, but she/he have a point, there are a couple of different pages that have this information, and most have different values (The one i saw before, had the VE as the most popular Alliance AR, but they were not as many as Draneai)

I don't know how i feel about another shared race. It just makes the race feel less like they joined a faction, and more like they could switch teams at any moment. (And they can!)

It makes them feel less committed to the cause than the others. More flighty, or drifter like.
    I'm a thread killer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Could playable Mogu be the Pandaren allied race? While Lightforged Undead the one for the forsaken? I still suspect Saberon is the Worgen.

The introduction of good Mogu clan, has nos significantly increased their likelihood of playability, and hailing from Pandaria, it seems logical they are the Pandaren allied race, although they lean horde because of the Zandalari, face it horde and Zandalari have fought other Mogu clans just as much, however, like the darkspears were the one friendly troll tribe at the start of wow, we could have 1 friendly Mogu clan. That one could be both factions like the Pandaren.

Saberon get added too, they get enhanced by the Tol'vir in the final epilogue concerning the Forge of Origination alternatively a story involving the Apexis crystals and the Arrakoa could be thesource of their boosted intelligence.

Faction Assignment

Well, when it comes to faction assignment, which would make most sense?

Mogu - horde
    Saberon - Alliance
    Lightforged Undead - both factions

Saberon - horde
    Lightforged Undead - Alliance
    Mogu - both factions

Mogu - alliance
    Saberon - horde
    Lightforged undead both factions

Lightforged - alliance
    Mogu - horde
    Saberon - both factions

There is a possibility we could get other races for the worgen, undead and Pandaren: E.g. Nelf or wrathion worgen, vampires or undead elves for forsaken and Tuskaar or new Pandaren off shoot for the Pandaren. Undead elves seems very unlikely as the forsaken allied race, because it's elven and would fit a round 2 of allied races for blood elves as San'layn. Vampires I would have preferred to Lightforged undead but they could a very powerful new feature.
    I would've more said...

Lightforged Undead: Both
    Mogu: Both or none.
    Saberon: Both or none.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I would've more said...

Lightforged Undead: Both
    Mogu: Both or none.
    Saberon: Both or none.
    If wow were open to a bit more relaxed faction rules, then yes. But i think that the allied race will mirror the core races with only one being shared amongst both.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, no, and no. Aside from all of the above been lame choices, without a proper 8.3.5 epilogue patch, there's no sense in introducing races that have absolutely nothing to do with the Shadowlands into the beginning of the expansion. Our "bridge event" began with DKs being unlocked to the Allied Races and will unfold from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

7+ Year Old Account
    Why are Saberon even an option
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

If any of those are added i would say Mogu for Horde and Lightforged Undead for Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Why are Saberon even an option
    As the Worgen sub-race. In a similar way the Vulpera were the creative "goblin" option. - they basically use the same skeletons. Saberon use the Worgen model and are simply a reskin. Vulpera use the goblin model and reskin that.

Stood in the Fire The5thVegetable's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Fuck this. LF Undead can fuck off, and Saberon make no sense.

I say, if we're doing any more Allied Races, give Mogu to the Horde, and finally give the Alliance their god damn Krokul. The Alliance needs their Krokul already.
    Why do I even bother to post on this damned site?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    As the Worgen sub-race. In a similar way the Vulpera were the creative "goblin" option. - they basically use the same skeletons. Saberon use the Worgen model and are simply a reskin. Vulpera use the goblin model and reskin that.
    Using the same skeleton doesn't mean they have to be an allied race. Blizzard recycles skeletons a lot. Hell, Saurok use Worgen skeletons as well.

Saberon have no relation to anything that happened in BfA. Granted, the Mag'har also appeared from nowhere, but hey at least they are orcs, I guess.

It just seems so... random to be considered an option
    But if they can crap a race like void elves from nowhere I guess anything is possible
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Using the same skeleton doesn't mean they have to be an allied race. Blizzard recycles skeletons a lot. Hell, Saurok use Worgen skeletons as well.

Saberon have no relation to anything that happened in BfA. Granted, the Mag'har also appeared from nowhere, but hey at least they are orcs, I guess.

It just seems so... random to be considered an option
    But if they can crap a race like void elves from nowhere I guess anything is possible
    Yes, blizzard recycles skeletons a lot, in fact hey even changed teh whole way they do races in 6.0, makling their life a lot eaier. FOr lack of a new option for worgen, SAberon seemed the most likely candidaet. Ofc they could always come up with something new.

However would you ever pick a Saurok over a Saberon if you had to choose?

Besides, I don't think having anything to do with BFA really matters for blizz. Remember Dark Irons and Mag'har? They had nothing, they simply added roles for them and bang..there they were. Lightforged seem to be taking the void elf path, i.e. a lot on their leader, but nothing of them, then boom they're their. Mogu have a lot todo with 8.3, so at least we all get to work with them. Making them ideal for both sides and as the "Pandaren" allied race. At least that was my thinking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The5thVegetable View Post
    Fuck this. LF Undead can fuck off, and Saberon make no sense.

I say, if we're doing any more Allied Races, give Mogu to the Horde, and finally give the Alliance their god damn Krokul. The Alliance needs their Krokul already.
    Is anyone actually excited about the Broken/Krokul? - I would think Eredar Man'ari are more desired, but I do agree they are worth giving.