Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    So something your guild wanted/needed you to do and you chose to do. That is your group wanting to alter the amount of healers per fight and you deciding how best to run dungeons, not the same thing at all.
    No it is the fact that when we miss healers we need a healer to fill that empty spot and rather than being a dick and making other people wait I will use my class to its full extent and switch to whatever spec is needed I also tank for to read tears last expansion not because I wanted to but because it was required for progression

No it is the fact that when we miss healers we need a healer to fill that empty spot and rather than being a dick and making other people wait I will use my class to its full extent and switch to whatever spec is needed I also tanked for to read tears last expansion not because I wanted to but because it was required for progression

I understand people not wanting to play secondary specs but in order to get some things in this game done you have to get out of your comfort zone so either you get a group or you swap spec’s now the people who don’t want to do either are the same people who will stand around at the beginning of the expansion on a hybrid class complaining that there are no tanks or heelers for dungeons

I understand people not wanting to play secondary specs but in order to get some things in this game done you have to get out of your comfort zone so either you get a group or you swap specs now the people who don’t want to do either are the same people who will stand around at the beginning of the expansion on a hybrid class complaining that there are no tanks or healers for dungeons

I don’t know personally for me the idea that you play a spec and not a class is really weird and if people feel that they are hard done bye blizzard because of their choice well that’s on them blizzard gives them the option they choose to not take that option and instead complain

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Unless there is something else than time, or if it is compensated by something else (same concept as Islands, either go full DPS or pick a tank or a healer and you'll be able to do bigger pulls, hence faster grind if the mode is properly balanced).

If the mode is not properly balanced (so a tank or healer becomes a burden), then the content sucks for tanks and healers, which might stop altogether (given that said content is tied to legendary, so mythic raid, progression) and become even more scarce. There should be something something to compensate the "loss" of one DPS slot, I don't know, maybe some pickable or consumable items that puts a DoT on yourself while increasing your damage, so that could benefit tanks or groups with a healer, while being impossible to manage for full DPS groups. But then the community would find a way around this shit to benefit it even with full DPS groups, making the content trivial.

But I get that's nearly impossible to balance such content around 36 specs, so Blizz decided to not do it at all and throw Tanks and Healers (and sub-specs - what if Ret Pals, WW Monks or Shadow Priests were barely viable ? Should they commit sudoku ?) out of the window. This content can be done in groups so just get carried noobz
    Even the lowest DPS spec is able to do the visions people need to stop using the word viable and not realize that it means nothing outside of the top 1% of something yeah sure your spec might not be able to do a full solo run with all of the masks but it can still do everything necessary to get your upgrades

soloing theses as a healer is def awful

February 3, 2020

Horrific Visions

Further reduced the health of enemies in Horrific Visions for players who enter the instance as a solo healer or tank specialization; healers will face enemies with 42% less health and tanks will fight enemies with 25% reduced health.

Quote Originally Posted by Entrusted View Post
    February 3, 2020

Horrific Visions

Further reduced the health of enemies in Horrific Visions for players who enter the instance as a solo healer or tank specialization; healers will face enemies with 42% less health and tanks will fight enemies with 25% reduced health.
    Should be a lot better considering how piss easy the mobs are on a DPS.

I can already full clear it as resto so this will just make it that much easier

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I think it would be better if they tied sanity loss to health level.
    So like ... Double Health?

If you're trying to heal through it and failing its your own fault. You deserve to fail because of bad play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    So like ... Double Health?

If you're trying to heal through it and failing its your own fault. You deserve to fail because of bad play.
    My idea would make visions more accessible to tanks and healers who don't deal as much damage as DPS specs.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Well, you got your wish. 42% health reduction on mobs. Pretty much half.

Going to Battle shaman this now and fly through it.

So can I enter as Resto and then change to Balance and blow my way through?