Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post

and yes im equally pissed when idiots say how they got "something " free or cheaper in shops when they overbought product X just to get 1 thing "free"

no you didnt get anything free you spend X amount of money on Y amount of product which of you needed really Y - Z amount .
    This is however not really a thing here, 6 month subscription plans are the most economic plans if you are playing those 6 months.
    Here you don't buy extra to get something for free, ppl buy what they buy every 6 months and indeed they get something for free. You even get the mount if you are on a 6 month plan already before this was even announced.

If you buy this, but arent going to play the coming 6 month i'll agree, that is pretty silly and would fit your explanation. But for ppl that always renew with 6 month subs and arent thinking about quitting this is actually a free bonus.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post

and yes im equally pissed when idiots say how they got "something " free or cheaper in shops when they overbought product X just to get 1 thing "free"

no you didnt get anything free you spend X amount of money on Y amount of product which of you needed really Y - Z amount and still given retailer profits due to how high margins on those products are.

and yes i know that thats exackly how world works - because this stupid human behaviour gives me nice juicy quaterly/yearly bonuses. but it doesnt change that it preys on people's stupidity and naivety coming from lack of understanding of business practices.
    idk why you would add it to here instead of posting a new post...
    but again, i got it for free, as did many people.

anyone who had a 6 month sub, and logged in today, got it 100% free, because it was given to them, without them having to do anything else.

if it was "You must buy 6 months and then you get this free mount" yes at that point its not free, cause you HAVE to buy 6 months for it.
    but many of us already have the 6 months active, which again means, to us, it was free, we did not have to jump through any hoops, we did not have to purchase anything we were going to purchase before.

again its the difference between

"I bought a bigmac and they just gave me another free!"
    and "Oh they are having a buy 1 get 1 free sale, i should go buy one!"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    And here I thought flying rats were called pigeons.

Easy cash grab move by blizzard. Mounts brings almost nothing to the game. It's just a e-peen thing. The sad part is that they would earn more money by making an actual good game.

good analyzer

I really appreciated to you for this post. I think so its best for your website. All discussion is very attractive for all bloggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    Yeah Bellular....Mr. „I have to make clickbait-thumbnails and titles because YOU want it, else my views go down....it’s YOUR fault“. Also Mr. „I put a two minute ad right at the start of the video AFTER I got paid by Youtube from the ad before the video“.

Fuck him.
    Yeah I don't watch him anymore. Last time I watched him he didn't even play the game, such a WoW-youtuber amirite LOL.

"Watch me for the newest news for World of Warcraft! I don't play, but never mind that!"

Not sure if he plays now though, I unsubscribed to his channel some months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrotie View Post
    So tekashi69 made it into wow.
    hahaha nice one

Cool looking model with some unique animations, and pretty much free given I'm gonna be subbed for the next 6 months anyway. I'm sold.

I'ma buy it purely to trigger all the self-righteous morons posting in here.

On a more serious note, if you were planning to play for the next 6 months anyway, it's all the same.

I just got it after I opened b net today. Didn't even purchase the next 6 months of sub yet, although I am on a recurrent 6 months from the previous one which runs out in April, though haven't yet decided if I'll be resubbing for 6 months again or changing it to 1 month again. Basically got it for free, thanks Blizz!

Yea I'd so totally sub for 6mo to get the mouse.... Continue the shitty practices guys. Esp when there is no real meat to the game. Do what you always do to make the earnings call sound good.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    So that's the new tactic to keep subs up, Offer rewards for long time subs. Sneaky.
    This exists for years. Go back to the hate cave and try harder lol

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    At this point one would think that people got bored of it and stopped buying them.
    I suppose it's the fact that it's new. For example - shoes / clothes. We buy them through all of our lives yet some people get really excited when they buy new shoes / clothes.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is actually a gift, they are giving it away for free.. stop complaining and hating people. What are you even doing following WoW news if you hate it so much? get a life or something, no?

I mean, really, it is becoming so silly but seems apparent that there is a group of haters, they will even hate when Blizzard gives you something for FREE, because you would otherwise pay the same or even more for regular subs...

I dont mind the mount, its pretty cool. And im gonna play anyway, so pretty much free.

Im actually realy happy bfa turned out 100times better then legion. But theirs still some way to go to perfect it.
    Blizzard; just dont listen to these complainers they like to complain to complain. Even if their vision would ever come to pass theyd still complain. Thats what these pathetic people usually do

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dommie530 View Post
    Im actually realy happy bfa turned out 100times better then legion.
    wth is wrong with people?

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    wth is wrong with people?
    Ahye i forgot, when my opinion differs from others there must be something wrong with me .

The 2 good things legion had were its dungeons and mage tower.

Nighthold was cool. Rest of the raids werent realy cool. They were kinda lame.
    Legendary system destroyed so much, i for one had terrible luck and walked with the worst legendaries for months upon months
    Lets not even talk about the artifact weapon, that was their biggest mistake ever.

Bfa only needs some essence changes, they cant do much els. And just hope shadowlands will turn the tide once more

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahye i forgot, when my opinion differs from others there must be something wrong with me .

The 2 good things legion had were its dungeons and mage tower.

Nighthold was cool. Rest of the raids werent realy cool. They were kinda lame.
    Legendary system destroyed so much, i for one had terrible luck and walked with the worst legendaries for months upon months
    Lets not even talk about the artifact weapon, that was their biggest mistake ever.

Bfa only needs some essence changes, they cant do much els. And just hope shadowlands will turn the tide once more
    Bfa is total trash from top to bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Bfa is total trash from top to bottom.
    I feel you, and in sorry your not enjoying your time in the world of warcraft, i for one do enjoy my time. People have to realize the game is not only catered to them. And within an expansion theres alot you might not like, but theirs also stuff u do like? If you dont just play something els. Thats how i felt during legion and i quit for the first time in 14 years. And i came back in bfa!

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel you, and in sorry your not enjoying your time in the world of warcraft, i for one do enjoy my time. People have to realize the game is not only catered to them. And within an expansion theres alot you might not like, but theirs also stuff u do like? If you dont just play something els. Thats how i felt during legion and i quit for the first time in 14 years. And i came back in bfa!
    I am indeed playing something else just like most people that quit Bfa in so significant numbers that Blizzard is forced to push cash mounts every month to sustain itself.