Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    LMAO at the thumbs down. Blizzard resorting to sucker tactics again.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Idk if you know but a lot more places then just China celebrate the Chinese New year. I know it's odd.... We have had a holiday based on it since I think tbc? Donyou forget the lunar festival is literally the Chinese New year event?
    I actual debated writing in a comment in my post saying "But what about the Lunar Festival?" and then make a mock-response saying "Yes,it's a great event and it belongs in that event as a reward for said event, and they can do a new one every year for all the signs to give that event life."

But I didn't write that, because I figured nobody would be that daft to respond with the lunar festival as a defense somehow... >_<

Quote Originally Posted by gunnmen01 View Post
    I just bought a six month game card Tuesday on patch day.......
    if you send them a ingame ticket im pretty sure they will give you the rat i seen people get stuff like that that way and the fact its not that far away as well even easier to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Lunar New Year is celebrated all over the world and this is the third year in a row they've done this exact same promotion.
    Please see my above response

I don't mind this. I sub anyway so whatever^^

I am so tired of "flying mounts" that should not be able to fly..

Man, they just can't fucking wait to shit out these chinese new year mounts, can they?
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

Wtf is this shit .. what has become of this game ... flying pigs, vulpera, flying tom and jerry ...

Got another one:

Audience: "Blizzard! Australia is on fire! Billions of Animals are dying! How about a Chairty Pet for raising money to them? A Kangaroo or a Koala?"

Blizzard: "Here's a mount celebrating the Chinese Year of the Rat! Start off the new year wonderfully via a 6-month subscription!"

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    So that's the new tactic to keep subs up, Offer rewards for long time subs. Sneaky.
    As much as I don't like paid monts, giving them for free for people subed 24/7 is still better than just puting them in store.

Also, it's not coincidence that every Chinese new year got mount now - they are true whales. To the point that news about dino mount had an effect on wow token price on China realms.

Something had to boost HvB's viewer count.

Fool me once, shame on me ...

We all knew we were entering a dead phase after 8.3 but this just confirms it.

The same wailing as always, yet from the continuation of these promotions it's clear the wailing has zero impact and the doomspeak ain't grounded in reality.

Hell, considering the downvote ratios on Youtube, I'd expected them to just stop posting these videos to there. But clearly, they can't care less about the perpetually negative crowd that'll still end up providing them with income.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at this thread gives me sodium poisoning

Faq. U. Blizzard.
    Faq your Chinese overlord.
    And most of all FAQ all the WoW yes-men idiots. We spit shame you
    Last edited by Jshadowhunter; 2020-01-16 at 07:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    *flees thread riding Squeakers* NEVER GONNA CATCH ME

5+ Year Old Account
    They must be truly desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    That's a 6 month sub / game time... same thing, no?
    Not the same thing: when gametime ends you simply can't play anymore, when a sub ends it is renewed and money deducted from your payment method. Battle.net balance can not be used for this.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Really? I mean, Vulpera are already getting so much flack from the haters. I made mine a Warlock with the Felguard and his mount is the Sky Golem, a huge mechanized suit. Yeah, furry what, bitch? This demon will put an axe in your face and I'll run you over in this giant mechanized suit. Certainly don't need to be mounting up a cute mouse to wreck that illusion. lol
    Vulpera haters are just those that can't stand Disney animated movies, should we really care about those haters?

Also I'd say yeah a Vulpera on that mount would look best (it's a cute mount).