[us] [a] [faerlina] [pvp] <power> tue/sat 9pm est *paid transfers*

POWER is recruiting! We’re looking for exceptional players of all classes for trial/raider positions.

POWER runs 2 equally distributed Tuesday raids that feed into a speedrun roster, which will take place once a month going forward. We also have a Saturday social raid, and most current raiders/trials have level 60 alts that get mixed into rosters for gear distribution - this would be expected of you as well.

Accomplishments:
    World 6th Ragnaros (Day 8)
    Server First Ragnaros
    Server First Onyxia (Day 9)
    Top 10 MC clear time (October)

We’ve recently come back from a 2 month break from competitive PvE while ranking, so now is a perfect time to step in and learn the ropes if this is a new experience for you. Due to some player burnout / transfers, this is a great opportunity for fresh blood to step in, make some friends, and play competitively as we work towards BWL.

Raid Times:
    Raiders/Trials - Tuesday 9pm EST
    Socials - Saturday 9pm EST

High Priority Openings:
    2 Prot Warriors
    2 Warlocks
    2 Holy/Disc Priest
    2 Holy Pallies
    Infinite Fury Warriors

Get a hold of me on Discord if you have any questions or if you’re interested in transferring - only extremely high performance players in key slots will be considered for paid transfers*

Discord: linkitcraig#6730 or StaysafeTV#6388

Wish i did not work nights or id ask to join . Do you guys accept low level as social was thinking of rolling on your server am a lost player no clue what side i want to be on , class ect i want to pvp , pve all that stuff . No friends