Mekkatorque's pod

Did I miss something?

Why he is in a pod? I know he escaped BOD through the pod BUT he was there when I explored Mechagon. And the quest asks me to go to Mechagon.

Did they fail up the timeline part?

On second thought, we know he was gravely injured during the battle, but we do not know how he recovered after the battle.

Or did I miss the quest after the raid?

He was never in Mechagon. Don't you mistake him with other gnome?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    He seals himself in some kind of stasis/life-support pod when he's defeated in the Battle of Dazar'alor by the Horde raid, and there's a brief cutscene where his status is addresses and Jaina reports she cannot revive him with magic and the stasis pod's technology is beyond the other Gnome's expertise to deal with. The Mechagnomes then lend their expertise with technology and engineering to fix this stasis pod and finally heal and free Mekkatorque from it.

To my knowledge Mekkatorque never appears in Mechagon until the Mechagnome recruitment quests - are you thinking of Tinkmaster Overspark, perhaps?
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Isn't he named king of all the gnomes while standing in mechagon? After Erazim saves him from the life support?

Yeah, he has the ironman thing on his chest now.
    Last edited by iamthedevil; 2020-01-16 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Isn't he named king of all the gnomes while standing in mechagon? After Erazim saves him from the life support?

Oh..that's new. I really must complete this dungeon already.

Quote Originally Posted by Artelia View Post
    I think it's part of the allied race quest? I'm not sure, haven't done it yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Artelia View Post
    That's the end of the Mechagnome recruitment quest that was added in 8.3. Mekkatorque doesn't appear in the Mechagon dungeon ordinarily.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    He seals himself in some kind of stasis/life-support pod when he's defeated in the Battle of Dazar'alor by the Horde raid, and there's a brief cutscene where his status is addresses and Jaina reports she cannot revive him with magic and the stasis pod's technology is beyond the other Gnome's expertise to deal with. The Mechagnomes then lend their expertise with technology and engineering to fix this stasis pod and finally heal and free Mekkatorque from it.

To my knowledge Mekkatorque never appears in Mechagon until the Mechagnome recruitment quests - are you thinking of Tinkmaster Overspark, perhaps?
    Oh yes, I misstook him for that one. My bad. Case Closed.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I think it's part of the allied race quest? I'm not sure, haven't done it yet.
    It is. It happens in the dungeon but it's mostly free of hostiles.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.