Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    i dont believe they abandoned anything i truly believe they are 100% running out of ideas and BFA as a whole shows this it was a horrible idea that they ran with
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

BfA is so abanoned they developed a new system for the last patch (Corruption) to respond to player feedback.

Sure sounds like something you do when you abandon an expansion....
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    i dont believe they abandoned anything i truly believe they are 100% running out of ideas and BFA as a whole shows this it was a horrible idea that they ran with
    Well, the fact that they decided to go with a MoP 2.0: Morally Grey™ Edition is kind of telling. They quickly slapped Tentacle Boi as the end boss and gave the boot to Sylvie in a fancy cinematic in order to cover it up, but... it didn't work.
    "This world is a prison!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    BfA is so abanoned they developed a new system for the last patch (Corruption) to respond to player feedback.

Sure sounds like something you do when you abandon an expansion....
    how dare you bring sense into a mmo-c argument????

an expansion is dead the second someone with a following doesn't like something.