Page 1 of 2
LastLast

war not finished? Spoiler

alliance did not sign a peace treaty the war continues?
    Tyrande humiliated the Anduin and everyone turned away from him except Jaina. Is this the end of bfa? and next time we just go to ICC forgetting all that was? we will not get a new leadership for another 3+ years? I feel this story is not finished

7+ Year Old Account
    just cliffhanger so they can justify another pvp scenario like in legion with the dumb pvp world quests of towers

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Both the Horde and Alliance councils confirm the armistice was signed, with the only exception being Tyrande as she refused due to Sylvanas still being in the wind. The absence of a single signatory doesn't really annul the treaty in any sense, unless Tyrande later causes some kind of international incident. For now, the Fourth War is concluded and the Horde is remodeling its government into more of a peace-time state.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

I hope it is. I'm sick to death of these faction wars.

Tyrande will embrace love and peace after the Horde PC helps her next expansion and she'll apologize to Anduin for doubting him.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    War, war never changes... Woops wrong franchise!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

The Fourth War is officially over, yes; the peace treaty was signed by both sides. New hostilities will certainly begin when Tyrande starts rampaging on Forsaken outposts but that will probably be sometime later in Shadowlands. The big question is where Elune will fit in all of this as she's sure to make her presence known in SL.

Its just making room for ... drum roll... Da Fifth War!

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    I hope it is. I'm sick to death of these faction wars.
    World of Warcraft....

repeat it.

World of WARCRAFT....

not: World of Peacecraft
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

war never really ends

Quote Originally Posted by Dapower View Post
    Its just making room for ... drum roll... Da Fifth War!
    Bur or kek,

all in all, doesnt matter what faction, its still LOL.

on topic though.

not really a spoiler per say,

it was datamined she said she would not stop the war on the Night Elf part, until Sylvannas was dead.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    World of Warcraft....

repeat it.

World of WARCRAFT....

Implying that the only acceptable war is AvH /facepalm
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

World of Warcraft....

repeat it.

World of WARCRAFT....

Such limited imagination you have. There can and will be plenty of war. Just not between the major factions for now. Because the nature of the game neither side can achieve victory in the end so it becomes a endless brawl, abit like pvp. Especially with much bigger threats looming on the horizon it makes 0 sense for the factions to be at each others throat. Without each other the world would have been destroyed long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by MatadorMedia View Post
    The Fourth War is officially over, yes; the peace treaty was signed by both sides. New hostilities will certainly begin when Tyrande starts rampaging on Forsaken outposts but that will probably be sometime later in Shadowlands. The big question is where Elune will fit in all of this as she's sure to make her presence known in SL.
    Tyrande will strike.
    Nothing really is shown from horde in response for the expansion.
    Horde responds next expansion and is written as unwarranted aggression with Tyrande attack ignored in the narrative.

Yes World of Warcraft, not World of Endless AvH. The Alliance vs Horde thing is super played out now, the Fifth War does not need to happen for a LOOOONG time.

You act like there is no other conflict like, oh I don't know, the war right now against N'zoth and the Old Gods? The upcoming war against Sylvanas and whatever there is in Shadowlands? Possible war against the void? No faction war doesn't mean absence of war or conflict. Please let that stale stuff rest for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by MatadorMedia View Post
    Sometime after SL, if anything. We're not likely going to spend much time if any on Azeroth next expansion, and it's been hinted that Tyrande somehow managed to get there as well.

World of Warcraft....

repeat it.

World of WARCRAFT....

Warcraft. JUST Warcraft. Not Faction Warcraft. Repeat after me.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    World of Warcraft....

repeat it.

World of WARCRAFT....

We don't need Alliance vs Horde anymore.

We have a War right now ... the War against N'Zoth.
    We had a War against the Legion, War against the Scourge, etc ...

There are plenty of "Wars" besides Alliance vs Horde war of factions.

We have Shadowlands coming up, we still have the Void Lords out there, who knows where that is going to go.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

World of Warcraft....

repeat it.

World of WARCRAFT....

War against Old golds, War against the legion, War against Sylvanas and Her shadowlands allies.

It dosen't have to be Horde Vs Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    War against Old golds, War against the legion, War against Sylvanas and Her shadowlands allies.

It dosen't have to be Horde Vs Alliance.
    Those are not wars, just curbstomp eliminations.