Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkz View Post
    the vulpera worked at luring players back to WOW, more than the gilblins would have
    lol, nobody is stupid enough to be lured back to WoW just with allied races.

  2. #22
    Gilblins would have been shit. Only few players are Goblins and Gilblins would just tale players from the original Goblin base. Almost no player who don’t currently play Goblin would choose to play Gilblin.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    lol, nobody is stupid enough to be lured back to WoW just with allied races.
    Well you’d be surprised would people are stupid enough to do. Trump became president didn’t he xD

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozu View Post
    Allied races are not luring anybody back for any significant amount of time.
    I resubbed in Legion prior to the allied race patch to get the prereqs done for Void Elves and have stayed subbed since (I stopped playing a void elf just before BoDA because I really don't like their healing classes, but they were the reason I resubbed when I did).

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    lol, nobody is stupid enough to be lured back to WoW just with allied races.
    You're right; it wasn't a stupid reason to come back. I've been having more fun with WoW now than I did in the first half of Legion.

  4. #24
    Immortal FuxieDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    København
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Krawu View Post
    Vulpera had one of the most boring and uninspired unlock quest lines ever devised by Blizzard, especially after having experienced the Mag'har one.
    Did you do Mechagnome unlock? I thought not..

    If you did, you'd know that it's 100x better than Mechagnome.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > MoP > BfA > WoD = WotLK

    My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

  5. #25
    basicaly anything would be better choice than gilgoblins

  6. #26
    I expected the vulpera to properly join the Horde during their introduction questchain, yet all they did were do some random chores and Baine was pleased enough to let them join. At least the other AR brought their armies and technology to aid the Horde. The gilblin introduction was a lot better in comparison. Though I'm not really fond of both, I just want playable ogre and naga already.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkz View Post
    the vulpera worked at luring players back to WOW, more than the gilblins would have
    That's funny since I have unsubscribed for the first time since Cataclysm just before the patch came out..
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

  8. #28
    Vulpera is awesome,good questline in voldun and awesome racials,leveling one right now and i gotta say good job blizz.
    The Man in Black: “They come. They fight. They destroy. They corrupt. It always ends the same.”
    Jacob: “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

  9. #29
    Ad much as I would return to roll a vulpera, I'm already occupied with other games atm. Maybe someday.

  10. #30
    Field Marshal Scorched2Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hammersmith, London
    Posts
    73
    I feel like between the jinyu and the Ankoan a fish race, while perhaps might not have been the most desired choice, would certainly have been a more interesting one over gnomes 2.0

  11. #31
    A way smarter move would be to enable alts to catch up. And not let them level to 120 just to be abandoned.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkz View Post
    seriously doubt there are players are doing this for mecha in mass, could be wrong.s
    There would have been had they been the Mimiron Mechagnomes. The alliance population would have exploded.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    Vulpera have been a massive success.
    Not saying you're wrong, but how are you judging that?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Gilblins would have been shit. Only few players are Goblins and Gilblins would just tale players from the original Goblin base. Almost no player who don’t currently play Goblin would choose to play Gilblin.
    Indeed. The cute furry option was always the safe bet.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkz View Post
    mechagnomes are too close to gnomes in appearance
    Not just appearance. They could rightly have been customisation options for gnomes and nobody would have bat an eye over it, because they're both appearance and storywise just more gnomes.

    The original WotLK mechagnomes would have made for a more interesting race than them.

  15. #35
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    496
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    Technically, you can milk all races since they’re all mammals.
    /insert voice of Jack Byrnes (Meet the Parents)
    -I've got Nipples Phaelia, can you milk me?

    haha
    OT - i havent unlocked the vulpeera or played to much of this expansion, kind of wish i had - they look pretty cool to me
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Willhouse View Post
    Vulpera is awesome,good questline in voldun and awesome racials,leveling one right now and i gotta say good job blizz.
    Vulpera is indeed awesome. I race changed to one and whenever I am on my main or another character I feel the urge to log it and play it. I usually make females in wow because the male models looks generally worse(worgen male one of few exceptions) but made a male vulpera hunter, and it is so cool haha! Then again, Vulpera male and female are very similar. It is my second alt doing the new stuff so I will play that hunter much more, and that is mostly thanks to the race alone lol. I think the questline was funny too, especially the peon part. For heritage I will go with a female rogue.

    I have a fox pet btw. If there was any doubt.
    Horde bad, smash monkey. Who is a good monkey? You are!

    Wrath of The Bolvar too big for this forum. 10.0 confirmed?

  17. #37
    Vulpera were foreshadowed since before BfA. The thread implies that there was some dillema which one will become the allied race, lol

  18. #38
    Other that the Peon part the Vulpera unlock quest chain was a total joke.

    Also still undecided if I like them or not. Sometimes they feel like an Orc pet to me but there are a few classes where they seem to fit quite good. Shaman or Rogue for example...

  19. #39
    The 'are we the baddies?' tree burning lost a lot of tauren players, they had to get their furry stocks back up and since wolf people already existed it was foxes as the next go to for that FA money.
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

  20. #40
    Yeah its cool. Asia gonna love it...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •