Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Ogres could just as easily use the same rigging as Kul'Tirians.
    Perhaps, but there is a huge size discrepancy between the two - just because they're fat doesn't mean their models will work on that rig. I highly doubt Ogres will fit on the Kul'tiran rig all that well without having to redo their looks, which defeats the point of having Ogre as a playable race.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    Perhaps, but there is a huge size discrepancy between the two - just because they're fat doesn't mean their models will work on that rig.
    No, but at the same time there's no erason they can't scale the rig up. Besides, it's not as if every model's size is accurate. Tauren are supposed to be taller than they are, for example.

blizzard had to break the terrible twos, blizzard had to break the cycle in legion by adding VE to alliance. if VE were given to horde along with gilblins, there would have additional two races, imo too similar, already stacked on the horde side

Legion and BFA (red would have made it worse)

horde races ended up with two
    - tauren
    - trolls
    - orcs
    - goblin
    - BE

alliance ended up with two
    - draenei
    - gnomes

at the end of legion many felt void elves should have been horde, and NB alliance, even some top streamers voiced their opinion how they helped a faction thru story line and ended up with NB going to horde which neither race addition impressed me, some speculated blizzard wanted alliance to have a BE type race. this is not far fetched either, look at all the talk of lightforged UD speculation, with retcon to have them coming to the alliance, so they would have a UD race.

imo the kuls and vulps, were only thing really new and innovative races added in last three years. yes i know kuls are human
    Last edited by pinkz; 2020-01-18 at 07:09 PM.

This whole "Horde got the better Allied race" deal is a perfect example of how horrible the decision was, to allow Factions to continue to divide the player base going into Shadowlands. Blizzard is squandering an opportunity to move the game forward in a better direction story AND gameplay wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelathos View Post
    This whole "Horde got the better Allied race" deal is a perfect example of how horrible the decision was, to allow Factions to continue to divide the player base going into Shadowlands. Blizzard is squandering an opportunity to move the game forward in a better direction story AND gameplay wise.
    i would have liked if the mechas and vulps were set up like pandas were, two sides, both factions have them

Nothing to say they can't be added later.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Krawu View Post
    Vulpera had one of the most boring and uninspired unlock quest lines ever devised by Blizzard, especially after having experienced the Mag'har one.
    You think that the Mag'har letting the guy who nearly killed them all lead them and the Draenei going space nazi in less then 30 years because there were no demons left then having the Mag'har flee from the war only to be dragged into another one and have their people be slaughtered over here instead is a better story line then being thought of as useless and showing them they were wrong by proving your worth?

Vulpera had one of the most boring and uninspired unlock quest lines ever devised by Blizzard, especially after having experienced the Mag'har one.
    I'm in full agreement the Mag'har one was the best, but I still had fun with the vulpera one.
    That's not a secret ingredient, Nomi. You just set it on fire. The secret ingredient is fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Been loving my vulpera, especially with party sync. Been having a blast leveling with a friend of mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    UwU

Such qewt!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Vulpera are popular, Gilblins wouldn't have been.

Mechagnomes are somewhat popular, gnomes with mechanical limbs... much less so. What could have been...

- - - Updated - - -

I kind of liked it. It suited them. Vulpera wanted to join the Horde and got turned down... and frankly up to this point it's kind of like, what do Vulpera really bring to the Horde? This quest chain really showed us their strengths and I liked that, even if it was kind of odd.

Mechagnomes definitely had the better unlock quest chain but I mean... I don't think anyone is too excited about mechagnomes themselves. I'm not entirely sure where to place all of the other allied race quests. There have not really been any I hated, but Vulpera was neither the least inspiring nor the least enjoyable. Lightforged Draenei and nightborne (least inspired and least enjoyable, respectively) were those for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    Technically, you can milk all races since they’re all mammals.
    Undead are mammals?

Quote Originally Posted by The King in Yellow View Post
    That's funny since I have unsubscribed for the first time since Cataclysm just before the patch came out..
    Ironically, me too. I started palying a week & a half before 3.2 dropped, & after, what, 10 years I'd had enough with how slow their content roll-out was.

I have to admit, I feel I should have at least waited & rolled a Vulpera, but, what I've seen hasn't inspired me to come back (& thats just the bugs).

Can anyone explain why Blizz didn't use the same approach for Alliance as they did with vulpera?
    Meaning , create a new (could also be animal themed) race that uses the gnomes' rig, establish them in one of the Kul Tiras zones and make them join the Alliance?

I see many horde players laugh at the Alliance rejection of the gnomes but it's Blizz fault they never gave or created anything new for the Alliance side

Why were both somewhat new and unique races (Vulpera & Sethrak ) both put on Zandalar and nothing in Kul Tiras?

Just want to see some opinions

To me that is clearly favoring one side over the other . Its visible that so many people wanted Vulpera and Sethrak which both were conveniently placed for the Horde
    Last edited by Warmage; 2020-01-21 at 03:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosua View Post
    Undead are mammals?
    They were at one point, and arguably you could still milk them but it wouldn’t be milk xD
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

*gives alliance elves and kul'tirans*

*alliance players remain salty*