Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The Quality Of New Daily Quests

They are far too simple, with far too long respawn timers with drop rates that make you want to eat glass.

Sure, Mechagon and Nazjatar had some annoying World Quests and dailies but nothing of this kind. A damn shame but this can be changed/fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    They are far too simple, with far too long respawn timers with drop rates that make you want to eat glass.

Sure, Mechagon and Nazjatar had some annoying World Quests and dailies but nothing of this kind. A damn shame but this can be changed/fixed.
    I havnt run into this issue, what dailies are you having issues with?

None of them have this issue except kill 4 rares in Uldum. I wouldn't be surprised to see it nerfed to 1 like some of the Nazjatar quests were.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I havnt run into this issue, what dailies are you having issues with?
    Titan Artifacts/Writ of the Sun King. Today's ones.

The timers and drop rates will get adjusted, as they always do. But most of all, they feel very unrewarding. You need to do 200 dailies to earn just one vision run, and the reps aren't that useful at all.

what? those wernt the dailies today.

https://ptr.wowhead.com/quest=58806/warmth-of-the-sun do you mean this for the mount?
    that was literally just "Kill about 3-4 mobs till the item drops"

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    None of them have this issue except kill 4 rares in Uldum. I wouldn't be surprised to see it nerfed to 1 like some of the Nazjatar quests were.
    Me peon, I did a bu bu It was for the Assault.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2020-01-17 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    I did it on my alt yesterday, and it was then to kill 1 rare. So it's fixed already it seems.
    Hm...I wonder when then. Me and a friend did it around 2am and it was still 4, but if it's 1 now that's great.

Hm...I wonder when then. Me and a friend did it around 2am and it was still 4, but if it's 1 now that's great.
    Nevermind me sorry, it's for the Assault it was 1 rare, it wasn't a daily yesterday here so of course it wasn't 4. Sorry for the hopes. But I can see them changing it.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    what? those wernt the dailies today.
    No, those are the dailies today.

As a side note, War Mode is also fucked today (Stormrage EU).
    Last edited by Voidwielder; 2020-01-17 at 08:41 AM.

I haven't done a lot of dailies, but pandas in the cage quest consisted of me flying around for what seemed like forever waiting on cage respawns. Have to agree, not really a fan compared to mechagon.

No, those are the dailies today.
    oh wait EU to US, you are on the EU servers arnt you?
    Fuck, idk what daily that is yet, if its one of the ones we got yesterday then idk what you on about, because all the ones other then the rare one have been fine.
    the rare one is ust odd causee it seems to not count some rares.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mozu View Post
    I haven't done a lot of dailies, but pandas in the cage quest consisted of me flying around for what seemed like forever waiting on cage respawns. Have to agree, not really a fan compared to mechagon.
    there is TONS ontop of the floating platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Nevermind me sorry, it's for the Assault it was 1 rare, it wasn't a daily yesterday here so of course it wasn't 4. Sorry for the hopes. But I can see them changing it.
    Way to get my hopes up XD

Those weren't dailies. Those were for a quest storyline. Or didn't you notice the exclamation point was yellow not blue?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Way to get my hopes up XD
    Once in the future, I will make it up to you! Hopefully!

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Those weren't dailies. Those were for a quest storyline. Or didn't you notice the exclamation point was yellow not blue?
    There wasn't any part of the quest line that involved Titan Artifacts / Writ of the Sun King unless that's the explorers (haven't done that). I do know that they count as 1% for the Assault

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post

General chat is also full of people stuck on that quest.

Nothing like every daily giving you the ENORMOUS reward of 50 coalescing visions. I mean, that is a whole 0.5% towards a vessel of horrific visions! Whoopee.

General chat is also full of people stuck on that quest.
    Those are everywhere, you know right? I see at least a good 20 or so while doing the assault alone.

Those are everywhere, you know right? I see at least a good 20 or so while doing the assault alone.
    Then that shit is bugged because I spent 20 minutes flying around the marked areas on the map.

But then again, what isn't bugged in this patch?