Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    There wasn't any part of the quest line that involved Titan Artifacts / Writ of the Sun King unless that's the explorers (haven't done that). I do know that they count as 1% for the Assault
    Everything in the zone counts for the assault so long as it's in the area.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Then that shit is bugged because I spent 20 minutes flying around the marked areas on the map.

But then again, what isn't bugged in this patch?
    Is this your first patch? Must be.

OT: If it's the one I'm thinking of where you dig them up under the sand while also having to kill the dogs for gnawing on the artifacts I've had no trouble.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then that shit is bugged because I spent 20 minutes flying around the marked areas on the map.

Don `t worry, on german EU servers it `s the same. I `ll do that quest later =\

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    Nothing like every daily giving you the ENORMOUS reward of 50 coalescing visions. I mean, that is a whole 0.5% towards a vessel of horrific visions! Whoopee.
    Then don't do it then. With such a low reward blizzard is saying these dailies are optional. Sure if you want the rep to give you no extra power updates, then go ahead. Blizzard is clearly saying "don't burn out guys, it's not worth it". But does the playerbase listen? No. As usual it's just scREE|EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Then don't do it then. With such a low reward blizzard is saying these dailies are optional. Sure if you want the rep to give you no extra power updates, then go ahead. Blizzard is clearly saying "don't burn out guys, it's not worth it". But does the playerbase listen? No. As usual it's just scREE|EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Oh yeah, the blame is on the players here. Absolutely.

Everything is optional but if it's the only relatively new content you can do every single day and which will put you at a disadvantage for not doing it in the long run, it really isn't.

It's some next level bizzaro world stuff when game developers make features with the intention that they not be played or enjoyed.

Honestly, the patch isn't that buggy at all. I've only ran into one bug so far and that is where if you are in a party and do the Mogushan Vault part where you defeat the Mantid swarm it can bug out and only give credit to one person.

Part of the problem people are having is they are killing/looking in wrong spots instead of reading the quest text itself.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Everything in the zone counts for the assault so long as it's in the area.
    Oh I know, was just saying I've seen them and the person is crazy :P

Granted I wasn't complaining, but for me it's a "Do until exalted and then work on it whenever". Plus right now some give AP which is nice since my heart was 69 before the patch so I still have some levels to go. Though like you said most people don't enjoy it so why push it? Just do the assaults and slowly work on rep. Don't need it for pathfinder so it's not a huge boost. Only one worth anything for raids and everything would be Rajani if you want to reusable rune for the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    It's some next level bizzaro world stuff when game developers make features with the intention that they not be played or enjoyed.
    It's not that. They put in small things like that for those who want to grind it will have an extra option. For those who don't they can do all the alternative stuff. It's like the caches and rares. Do them if you want extra essences, but that's about it.

Shh. That requires maturity, self-control, and self-awareness. Those are forbidden things on these forums.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quality and daily quests in the same sentence ))

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Features exist for different tiers of gameplay. Not everything is supposed to be done by everyone. Blizzard made a minimum amount of content you need to do to not fall behind which is fairly easy to do (not more than 3hrs per week I reckon). Everything else is extra for people who enjoy the grind.
    29 days of 7 dailies per day to make one vessel is pretty much not worth doing at all. That's a lot of time spent doing quests just to loot 100 corrupted mementos. Not a good investment of time vs reward.

Just do your 8k one once a week and lesser vision one every day and ignore all the quests they added, I guess. Seems like wasted effort on their part to me.

Hell, even the rares suck compared to 8.2. Only two in each zone have unique loot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those are everywhere, you know right? I see at least a good 20 or so while doing the assault alone.
    Quest is bugged on EU servers ... good & helpfull comment though.

Definitely an issue Silvermoon-eu

Haven't seen one Artifact and the mobs that drop the Writ are dead in seconds with long respawn (feel like there are 4 spawns total, exaggeration maybe).

Either way, a far cry from the last 2 days.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, those are the dailies today.

As a side note, War Mode is also fucked today (Stormrage EU).
    ok the titan thing is up today for US.
    i may be dumb and missing something, but so far yeah i see what your talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Eh, you don't really need to do the dailies though. If you just do Assaults and the lesser vision daily you will not fall behind on your cloak. It's just a grind for people who want to give the extra time.
    Same, I'm only doing Uldum dailies on my main for Breath of the Dying rank 3. Besides that, only assaults and visions for my main/alts.
    Rajani will come with time, 0 need to rush it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, this stuff is all gimmicky and the real content hasn't come out yet: Ny'alotha. This is just tedious stuff to keep people busy and never really had any intention of being meaningful content. Hell I don't ever recall enjoying myself while doing dailies throughout my time playing WoW. What kept me going was that reward at the end of the rep grind, not the process of doing boring quests.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

None of them have this issue except kill 4 rares in Uldum. I wouldn't be surprised to see it nerfed to 1 like some of the Nazjatar quests were.
    and kill 4 rares in vale, and terrible droprate for the item to open chests, Titan Artifacts being bugged and not doable if u do them after u done with the assault, Writ of the Sun King horrible droprate, etc, etc....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    what? those wernt the dailies today.
    yes they are in the dailies in the EU!

- - - Updated - - -

Those are everywhere, you know right? I see at least a good 20 or so while doing the assault alone.
    now try to find them AFTER u are done with the assault.

The only good thing about the 8.3 dailies is that you can skip them without hurting your progression much. Really all you need to do is the weekly horrific vision, the two bi-weekly assault visions, and at least one daily lesser vision and you'll keep up with the Joneses. If you aren't progression raiding that's pretty much sufficient. Above that you can do the 6 remaining daily lesser visions for another 6k currency, and that's where pretty much everybody should stop.

This is a huge failure, because 1) the dailies aren't fun and 2) there's no reason to do them, so why have them in the first place? Why spend time, if likely not much time, developing content that isn't intended to be played, and that players will actively detest? If something isn't fun or rewarding, it shouldn't be in the game.

IMO, the repeating quests should be changed so they reset either weekly (Black Empire assault) or biweekly (other assaults). The rewards should be increased so they're worth doing every single time they reset.
    Last edited by Schizoide; 2020-01-17 at 09:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are boring as hell. We are being attacked by NZOTH himself, some Amathet ppl and what must we do ? Kill 6 guys, collect X things, the end.
    Last edited by Valysar; 2020-01-17 at 09:05 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    They are boring as hell. We are being attacked by NZOTH himself, some Amathet ppl and what must we do ? Kill 6 guys, collect X things, the end.
    the amathet invasion has nothign to do with nzoth thats the point
    there is 2 invasions, a nzoth invasionj *currently the vale* and a "well the old gods are distracting them, lets claim what is ours" *Uldum*
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

The Amathet are actually trying to use the forge to destroy Azeroth to keep N'Zoth from taking over. This is explained in the only 8.3 questline in the zone so far. I assume we'll get something similar for the A'qir tonight.

What annoys me most is the 4 rare daily quest. It did not work out on Vash'ir and was literally changed to only 1 rare. Why we make the same mistake again, one patch later?
    Also, the respawn rate of certain objectives is rather atrocious. Those obelisks for example. Yet still better doable than the rares. What would be really great however, is to a) clearly mark the rare mobs that count. The sunking for example does not count, but you do not see on rare mobs themselves, if they count. Only after the kill. Also, again, in Uldum, the mobs dropping the edicts of the sun king are ridiculously spare...