Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    They are far too simple, with far too long respawn timers with drop rates that make you want to eat glass.

Sure, Mechagon and Nazjatar had some annoying World Quests and dailies but nothing of this kind. A damn shame but this can be changed/fixed.
    fixed now, they are spawning all over the place, turns out they were only spawning for people who hadnt done the invasion complete quest first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Agreed, the worst in BFA by far...so bad daylies...Okay nazjatar had thoes toxic collect once...but yea...fuck that zone.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

You're right, Nazjatar had some dailies that weren't worth worth doing too. It even had a terrible kill 3 rares daily, which they had to nerf to 1.

I straight up couldn't do ''Titan Artifacts'' and the kill 4 rares in Vale was a huge pain in the ass. The zone is way to small for the amount of rare spawns and the respawns take way to long. The only bright side is that we get to use flying mounts at least, so its not as bad as Nazjatar on release.

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    now try to find them AFTER u are done with the assault.
    Yes, it was so hard to find. It took me a whole 3.5 minutes to find all 6 titan relics. Did the Assault on Tuesday so it hasn't respawned and just did the daily again after doing it when resets happened and a few other times. Going to do Writ again now.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2020-01-17 at 11:14 PM.

i hate the dailies. flew around killing sun guys and none dropped a writ and also the only elites i found were bugged out. not even gonna bother with these dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Yes, it was so hard to find. It took me a whole 3.5 minutes to find all 6 titan relics. Did the Assault on Tuesday so it hasn't respawned and just did the daily. Going to do Writ now.
    Are you delusional? it has been bugged the whole day, they just patched/fixed it. It has been pointed by everyone multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    i hate the dailies. flew around killing sun guys and none dropped a writ and also the only elites i found were bugged out. not even gonna bother with these dailies.
    Which sun ones were you killing? They only drop from "Suntouched" and "Acolytes"

Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    Are you delusional? it has been bugged the whole day, they just patched/fixed it. It has been pointed by everyone multiple times.
    You do realize I've done it multiple times today including when it came up and all have had the same results. My reference to that was my most recent run where I screenshotted just in case someone wanted to claim otherwise. Though I did go back and fix it just for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Unearthed Artifacts wasn't spawning the quest items to pick up for me earlier today, I could find them nowhere. Eventually I left to go do the VoEB dailies in Pandaria. On returning to Uldum a bit later I found the quest items all over the shoreline of eastern Uldum, with high concentrations at the northeastern wall ruins (where the spiders spawn). Was completed in just a few minutes once I found them in that area.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Yes, it was so hard to find. It took me a whole 3.5 minutes to find all 6 titan relics. Did the Assault on Tuesday so it hasn't respawned and just did the daily again after doing it when resets happened and a few other times. Going to do Writ again now.
    Ah, must be nice living in america where everthing works flawless for YOU only while in the EU that quest was bugged and NOT doable after u where done with the assault so that Blizzard had to hotfix it...

10+ Year Old Account
    My main issue with these daily quests is the abysmally small amount of rep they give. Nazjatar was 1500ish rep/day, mechagon was - what - 850 just for the main WQ?
    Here we have 3 dailies that give ~75 rep, no emissary, and 1K to 1.5K of rep a week from the assault? That is not enough by any stretch of imagination.
    And the rep rewards are just abysmal.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Eh, you don't really need to do the dailies though. If you just do Assaults and the lesser vision daily you will not fall behind on your cloak. It's just a grind for people who want to give the extra time.
    That is no excuse for the bad gameplay blizzard implemented with them.

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    Ah, must be nice living in america where everthing works flawless for YOU only while in the EU that quest was bugged and NOT doable after u where done with the assault so that Blizzard had to hotfix it...
    It was bugged in the US too. I couldn't do it either. That person must've been on the special server where it worked only for them.

Angry Patch 8.3 is a flying simulator - not enough rare mobs or any mobs in general

How can new content release in such a bad state?

I'm playing this game since TBC and I really love WoW in general. I even defended Blizzard many times for their terrible decisions.

But how can this patch be accepted by the community? I understand that BFA is a failure and they want to focus on Shadowlands but there are still people who are playing this game and paying a monthly sub and we are getting terrible content in return.

Blizzard we still believe in you but this is just unacceptable...

Quote Originally Posted by yagdadoolin View Post
    I have long forgotten to believe in them as long Hazzikoken is in charge.
    Bobby-boy aside, do you really think that just one person has that much control over the game? People have been spewing the same shit over and over and over and over and over since BC and Wrath about how the game was "ruined" by Tigole, Ghostcrawler, and now Ion. Funny thing they blamed Ghostcrawler and Ion when Tom Chilton was still the game director. Not to mention J Allen Brack was the ultimate one in charge of the entire Warcraft franchise prior to his promotion when Morheim retired.

So find some other argument that isn't dated, over-used, and so cliché.

He is actually the game director of world of warcraft, and in charge of it. It is up to him to decide what to do with the budget Kotick gives him.
    I guess you stopped reading my post after the first sentence. Go back and read the rest of it.

And you should read my answer. Actually, Hazzikostas is in charge for World of Warcraft. So it is not about a "cliche".
    I see literacy isn't your strong point. You're just still heaping blame onto Ion because he is a convenient target. This has not changed since he took over as "the face" when Ghostcrawler left for Riot Games. Funny thing is people said the same shit about him then as they did now... even though Tom Chilton, who is now over in Blizzard's incubator, and J Allen Brack were sitting above him on the totem pole.

That is not Koticks fault, it is the fault of the guy that decided what has to receive the most effort.
    And this goes to show just how ignorant and uninformed your opinion is. Or that you are incredibly naive. Do you honestly think he just decides based on what he wants? Blizzard has its own data sciences team. World of Warcraft records everything we do. Back in Burning Crusade a CM demonstrated that they can read what you typed in Guild Chat at least six months ago. They are going to go with what the metrics tell them that people are engaging in.

This is nothing new. This is why LFR was created. It was either Ghostcrawler or Ion who stated that LFR was created specifically to get more eyeballs into raids because then they could justify paying the millions of dollars to design a raid. Since you're obviously a new player, you might not realize that Naxxramas was used twice in the game. LFR was created to prevent that from happening again. Black Temple, according to a Blue Post on the original WoW Forums that existed from Vanilla to Cata, put a price tag on Black Temple being at around $6,000,000. And not even a quarter actually raided it and that was even after they removed all attunments at the request of higher-end raiding guilds. They could not justify creating content that no one would use.

So if you insist on sticking to that angle, then Ion is just listening to what the data records are showing him that the majority of players are doing. That is not his fault.

Edit: Fixed figures.
    Last edited by Eosia; 2020-01-18 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    They are far too simple, with far too long respawn timers with drop rates that make you want to eat glass.

Sure, Mechagon and Nazjatar had some annoying World Quests and dailies but nothing of this kind. A damn shame but this can be changed/fixed.
    You clearly haven't played Nazjatar during the first week, did you? *PTSD intensifies at the mere thought of gathering more seaweed*

Dailies usually start fucked, and need hotfixes. Blizzard is weird. But so are the players who always get surprised by this, when it happens EVERY. SINGLE. PATCH.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

All these people complaining and I’m sitting here thinking “Welp, Blizzard is starting to make their change to be more like Classic.”