Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeOculus View Post
    I agree that the current way of handling the visions is.. Unfortunate.

Instead of consuming your "Ticket" on entry, it should consume it on a successful completion. However losing won't reward you anything to counter "free" runs.
    No, I like the stress factor of doing it for reals. This type of content is built around a tangible punishment for getting greedy and failing. If you could just dust yourself up and try again, the ticket becomes pointless.

Practice runs that don't award anything are the way to go. There you can try out new strategies and take your time finding out what mob does what in detail before going in for real. The lack of sanity buffs on a low level cloak are a natural progression barrier anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    I disagree with that. The risk of losing your ticket is essential. It's like gambling with M&Ms versus real money.

But practice runs do make sense, so long as there's no way to turn them into a real run.
    Wanting the risk to lose your ticket but allow practice runs kind of disagrees in itself. There's no risk anymore to lose your tickets if you practice and know exactly what to do.

Furthermore, doing only the objective to get your cloak up is the easiest part in this whole endavour. With its resistance rising you can easily achieve the new objectives you get from getting further with your cloak.

Practice runs for the optional rewards is kind of making it to easy for those who go beyond what you have to do.

Altough on the other hand, if you have 3 tickets each week, and only need one mandatory for upgrading your cloak, both our suggestions wouldn't be that optimal.

There's still risk, but it gives the player the option to practice beforehand. I assure you most people would never bother.
    Last edited by Schizoide; 2020-01-21 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    What's wrong with the visions acquisition? It just limits the number of attempts you can do each week. You can come back the week after and have 2 'free' attempts and an extra 2 attempts that you have to put some elbow grease in to
    That's exactly what's wrong with it. It's fun, challenging content, why limit attempts? People here suggested practice runs that don't award anything, purely for fun, practice and the challenge. Why not give us that? The current design makes it so much harder to enjoy what would otherwise have been the only interesting and unique addition to bfa since season m+ affixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Amariw View Post
    That's exactly what's wrong with it. It's fun, challenging content, why limit attempts? People here suggested practice runs that don't award anything, purely for fun, practice and the challenge. Why not give us that? The current design makes it so much harder to enjoy what would otherwise have been the only interesting and unique addition to bfa since season m+ affixes.
    They've increased the acquisition rate so now everyone should be happy

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    They've increased the acquisition rate so now everyone should be happy
    They should increase it again. By double. I lost 3 vessels today to bugs and lag. That's like 10 days worth of dailies at the current rates lmao