Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    only advise i can give is use the kit you have, Capacitor totem, earth bind totem,, wind shear (one of the shortest CD for an interrupt), thunder storm knock back as an interrupt. ECT... this system is designed to be hard at first and become easier over time as you get gear from raiding/mythic +, slowly upgrading your cloak, and horrific talent tree thing and most of all learn the mechanics of each pack of mobs witch ones to CC, which ones to nuke, which ones to watch for interrupt. Before you know it we will be doing full clears every week.

Visions as elemental are a drag. it is not even about dmg or survival, it is just tedious. I have ilvl 460 and can do 3 wings + boss, but as a melee with this ilvl it would be so much easier to steamroll through the groups and much quicker.
    You pretty much always have to stand still since you mostly pull more than 4 or 5 mobs and flameshocking doesnt really work.

But with all this annyoing stuff on you it just makes it really tedious in my opinion. Single target dmg is not an issue at all. Most elite bosses or thrall die in 10 seconds but the trash sucks (and especially the Affix in the rexxar wing sucks as hell --> almost always spawning while moving or running out shit or a corrupted eye Zone and then getting disoriented sucks balls).

Hey! I know this site. Always used it to create my characters, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberzwieback View Post
    Visions as elemental are a drag. it is not even about dmg or survival, it is just tedious. I have ilvl 460 and can do 3 wings + boss, but as a melee with this ilvl it would be so much easier to steamroll through the groups and much quicker.
    You pretty much always have to stand still since you mostly pull more than 4 or 5 mobs and flameshocking doesnt really work.

But with all this annyoing stuff on you it just makes it really tedious in my opinion. Single target dmg is not an issue at all. Most elite bosses or thrall die in 10 seconds but the trash sucks (and especially the Affix in the rexxar wing sucks as hell --> almost always spawning while moving or running out shit or a corrupted eye Zone and then getting disoriented sucks balls).

I just managed to clear all wings and Thrall... while i hade 50% Sanity left atthe end.
    I wasnt even fast.

455 Enhancer.
    With some EXP and the use of one invisability potion it was not too hard to do.

The Unstoppable Force
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    If anything it really made me miss lightning bolt on the move and Spiritwalker's Grace...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

My resto shaman's ele gear set is currently at 437 and I have no problem doing the two easy wings and thrall. I don't know wth you guys are talking about with regards to visions being a problem with elemental shaman. Pretty dammed easy thus far imo.

Edit:
    Spec - 1311111
    Essences - Major:Breath of the Dying(2), Minors: The Crucible of Flame(4), The Unbound Force(3), Conflict and Strife(1)

Note: This is a lesser played alt so I really haven't looked into what the optimal spec and/or essences are. However, as I said initially, this guy isn't having issues clearing the two easy wings and thrall.
    Last edited by callipygoustp; 2020-02-14 at 04:48 PM.

If you happen to have Breath of the Dying Rank 3, i'd recommend using it as major essence.

It may not be the best for AoE, but you rarely AoE anyway if you're solo because mobs are so damn spread.
    If the essence is used on a target shortly before it dies (or the essence strikes the killing blow), you'll get a 100% buff on the next use and its CD is reset to 5 seconds.

Extremely useful once you "get it rolling" and essentially cut down each mob with the 100% buff just to trigger the same effect again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    If you happen to have Breath of the Dying Rank 3, i'd recommend using it as major essence.

It may not be the best for AoE, but you rarely AoE anyway if you're solo because mobs are so damn spread.
    If the essence is used on a target shortly before it dies (or the essence strikes the killing blow), you'll get a 100% buff on the next use and its CD is reset to 5 seconds.

Extremely useful once you "get it rolling" and essentially cut down each mob with the 100% buff just to trigger the same effect again.
    You should aoe in HV all the time... pull mobs, los them so they group, nuke them down

Quote Originally Posted by HCLM View Post
    You should aoe in HV all the time... pull mobs, los them so they group, nuke them down
    Wouldn't recommend it if you're doing it solo, especially once you're going for masks.
    The reason being that a handful of mobs start to throw CC at you before you can kill them, affixes such as Scorching feet and Split Personality becoming a major nuisance, mask affixes (such as voidzones dropping under you) and so forth.

Not to mention that the damage output of these mobs also starts to ramp up significantly and some caster mobs take their sweet time before you can actually AoE them.

I've done a Full clear +4 Masks with a mate and in Lost areas i was more concerned dealing with the Area specific Affixes, Mask Affixes and not dying than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    My resto shaman's ele gear set is currently at 437 and I have no problem doing the two easy wings and thrall. I don't know wth you guys are talking about with regards to visions being a problem with elemental shaman. Pretty dammed easy thus far imo.

Edit:
    Spec - 1311111
    Essences - Major:Breath of the Dying(2), Minors: The Crucible of Flame(4), The Unbound Force(3), Conflict and Strife(1)

Note: This is a lesser played alt so I really haven't looked into what the optimal spec and/or essences are. However, as I said initially, this guy isn't having issues clearing the two easy wings and thrall.
    Yeah there is a big difference between 2 wings and even 3 wings. 4 wings is a whole other ballpark then 2.
    In the third and fourth wing You lose a lot more sanity, the affix is annyoing and IMO rexxar is really annyoing too with his sanity reducing pigs, much more so than the other bosses who die in like 10 seconds.

I have done 3 wings on elemental pretty easily too, but didnt have enough left to try the 4th wing so far.