Poll: If you could transfer your Classic level 60 toon to retail, would you....

If you could transfer your level 60 classic toon to Retail?

Curious, would you? 3 Options available:

If you could transfer the character over?
    Copy the character over so you have 2 versions
    Keep the same character and could transport to the classic world from retail via "bronze dragonflight toon" allowing you to use your character in live and still go back to classic

IS this something you would want?

No, there are items no longer obtainable and this would allow them to transfer to retail.

Essentially, you are using Classic as your level 1-60 experience before continuing in live.. would you like that option availble?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unrested View Post
    No, there are items no longer obtainable and this would allow them to transfer to retail.
    Forget about whether it is possible, just assume it is or a way can be found, would you? And which option would you prefer?

I would love to do the opposite. I have a lvl 60 priest in retail, just existing without a purpose. Might be interesting

10+ Year Old Account
    I managed to get to level 3 in Classic. I'll never reach 60.

So... Leave no connection between them, please.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    People could use that to skip leveling from 1-60 in Classic.
    That sounds like a nice addition to the game. It would attract many interested players

if i could use it to get items into retail that are (stupidly) no longer farmable.. yes plz then i'd have reason to play classic
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Unrested View Post
    That would be the best part!

In the amount of time it took to get to 60 in Classic, I could have leveled 1 to 120 and fully geared multiple times over in BfA. Why on earth would anyone want to do this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Leave no connection. As much as I want corrupted ashbringer and the like I fucking hate Classic and would rather not feel pressured to play it

Why would i want to transfer a level 60 mage to retail?

I already have several mages over 60 already.. so i'd probably play the lvl 110 mage before a lvl 60 one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    I would love to do the opposite. I have a lvl 60 priest in retail, just existing without a purpose. Might be interesting
    Yeh, I'd go backwards too, from retail to classic, but not the other way around..

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Leave no connection. As much as I want corrupted ashbringer and the like I fucking hate Classic and would rather not feel pressured to play it
    Would you honestly spend 1,000+ hours just for a downgraded original Corrupted Ashbringer that has an HD version on retail?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    Would you honestly spend 1,000+ hours just for a downgraded original Corrupted Ashbringer that has an HD version on retail?
    Obviously I'd be getting more than just that. Probably in the tune of around 100's of pieces of now-unobtainable transmog.