Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinzora View Post
    like waiting at the underground boss while shadowmeld and killing them when they engage so they can't complete the quest line lol.
    Sounds like your average "World PvPer", all right.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Having no PVE incentives in Warmode would make the experience better for literally everyone
    Can you make a thread on the forums asking if this change is intentional? I can't post there. It seems strange that such a big change wouldn't be announced.

25 percent on my screen.

Having no PVE incentives in Warmode would make the experience better for literally everyone
    Yeah, and actually advocate to PVP one another with it enabled. I truly enjoy what Warmode provides for PVE players, and the PVP exclusive passives / abilities are cool too - but they don't need to be mixed. I understand what Warmode does, as it offers a risk / reward type system... But as it stands, and probably for any foreseeable future:

People start content, and on your server you either A) Have a temporary truce as everyone experiences the new stuff, then all out PVP for a few days / weeks then go back to nothing, or B) Just have a shit-fest of PVP at the start, then no one PVPs weeks later. I like the choice, especially on my healers - but again, it feels so ineffective with its intended goal.

3+ Year Old Account
    While I do agree that Warmode ON should be about WPvP and not PvE rewards, we gonna face the fact that WPvP only exists because there's PvE kids running around.

A giant majority of previously PvP server players are now enjoying the easymode of Warmode OFF after tasting it and will not participate in WPvP unless they make a raid to outnumber the enemies because they know they can't outplay.

Yeah, but there are quite a lot... Since for ever reason, PVP rewards are now timegated, and can not be bought for tokens, or earned by doing "PvP-WQ" like in Legion.
    You kind of have to do pvp to get the transmog, and you have to do it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    25 percent on my screen.
    Yes it still SAYS 25%, now do a daily quest and you won't get 62 visions, just 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    25 percent on my screen.
    This bonus is gone. Probably wasn't working 100% and people found loopholes to do quests with warmode off and get the bonus later.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkscar7 View Post
    It’s not World of Raidcraft.
    Yes. It is.

Most likely it has been disabled to mend a bug. You could do the Q with WM off and deliver them with WM ON to get the bonus when you're not supposed to.

Quote Originally Posted by Maell View Post
    Most likely it has been disabled to mend a bug. You could do the Q with WM off and deliver them with WM ON to get the bonus when you're not supposed to.
    Ok well if it's a bug I hope they send the bonuses I missed out on in the male.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkscar7 View Post
    Uh no it does not. It’s not World of Raidcraft. War is everywhere, especially the outside world.
    Except it never was once they introduced instanced PvP. That they have to give people an incentive just to get them to activate PvP should tell you how off your view is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you make a thread on the forums asking if this change is intentional? I can't post there. It seems strange that such a big change wouldn't be announced.
    Why cant you post there?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Why cant you post there?
    Because there was a mod who disagreed with my opinion so suspended me for three months.
    Last edited by Vinzora; 2020-01-17 at 05:07 PM.

No the bonus should exist so that it's equally efficient as playing with warmode off.
    So roughly 1-2% extra reward?

I have warmode on for extra rewards... isn't really inefficient compared to no warmode to warrant such a big reward as currently.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Because there was a mod who disagreed with my opinion so suspended me for three months.
    you know a 3 month suspension isn't for a first 'disagreement'

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    The gathering of coalescing isn't affected by your choice of wm - to even the playing field for the guys racing in the raids the next couple weeks.
    And because ally bonus is more than twice what the horde gets from enabling it.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    If this is true, I'll shout out of joy. Pvp belongs into instanced content, and only instanced content.
    no, just no, don't post stupid shit.....this is WORLD of WARcraft not World of INSTANCEcraft
    Master Personal Trainer Instagram: Understarmor
    Certified Fitness Nutritionist Facebook: Paul Starnes Fitness
    Certified in Corrective Exercise Science

If you have any fitness/nutrition related questions, feel free to DM me!

I was having tons of fun world PvPing in the vale yesterday, like waiting at the underground boss while shadowmeld and killing them when they engage so they can't complete the quest line lol.
    So you weren’t even PVPing. You were just ganking PVEers.